Status: Completed

Poison or Ink?

6

I quickly blow dried my hair and let it fall in its natural mess. I took time on my make up, adding in the liquid eyeliner flicks:
(33) Tumblr
Rushing to my room I chucked on my outfit for the night ((y)) I smiled at myself in the mirror. I had a decent amount of my tattoos showing and all of my 13 piercings in.
Right on time there was a knock on my door.
"It's open boys!" I called and walked down the hall, shoving my phone and ID down my bra.
"Someone's looking hot," Mike winked my way.
"Yeah," I looked Vic up and sown. "Vic does look pretty hot."
Jamie snorted and Tony masked a laugh with his hand.
"Not cool." Mike frowned.
"Thanks, Lill." Vic kissed my cheek. "But you do look really good."
"Aren't you a little cutie?" I patted his cheek.
"Says the one who's 5'3." Jamie mumbled to Tony.
"No need to bring height into this." I glared at the giggling men.
"Let's go." Mike draped his arm over my shoulder and lead me to the door.
I liked being under his wing. But I also liked teasing the fuck out of him.

The bass pumped low and hard through the speakers scattered around the room. It was filled with sweating bodies falling all over one another. It was the classic SD club theme.
I shook from beneath Mike's arm. I wanted nothing more but to run into the crowed and dance on the first person I saw.
"Run free, young one." Mike whispered in my ear before letting go of me.
I slithered into the mess of pounding bodies, grabbing the first person I saw. It happened to be a tall girl with tight kilt styled pants on, showing her gentle features. She didn't object to dancing with me, putting her leg between mine. I pulled her in close, raising my hands above my head. I grinned against her leg as we pulsed to the music.
"I'm Sammi," She breathed in my ear.
"Lithium." I smirked and looked around for the boys.
I saw them all looking at me, amazement in their eyes. I saw Vic say something to Jamie that looked like 'why can she pull, but I can't.' My gaze focused on Mike who's jaw was clenched. I grabbed Sammi's hand and lead her to where the boys stood.
"Hey guys," I giggled as Sammi's hand tightened around mine. "This is Sammi, Sammi this is Tony, Jamie, Vic and Mike."
I said their names in order so she knew who was who.
"Nice to meet you." Jamie stuck out his hand and she shook it with her free one.
"You too," She smiled at them.
Mike glared at her. "Do you often do this type of thing?"
She looked confused, "You mean dance?"
He mumbled something and turned his head away.
"What crawled up your ass?" I hissed at him. "Sammi's being perfectly nice, don't be so mean."
He just glared at me.
I looked away in disgust, "Sammi, would you like to dance again?"
"Sure thing." She yanked me back to the mess of bodies and resumed are position.
"Do you date him or something?" She asked as her hands traveled onto my hips.
"He's cute, but no." I held the back of her neck loosely with one hand and let the other remain in the air.
"What way do you swing?" She smirked.
I shrugged, "A bit of both, I guess."
"Good," She moved her head down to mine. "So do I."
I parted my lips slowly and pulled her head a little closer to me. She soon placed her lips on mine softly.
"Done be so scared." I mumbled against her lips and pressed my chest against hers.
She took this advice and kissed me with intensity. I felt her hand creep onto my butt, pulling me closer to her own crotch. We stayed making out for a while, our tongues moving along each others.
"Come back with me," I breathed after we pulled apart.
"I thought you would never ask."