My Life in Bursts

December 6th, 2013

Mood: Utterly exhausted
Music: Korea by PSY
Time: 9:10 PM

Still no spiders! I just wanted to get that out of the way, haha. It feels good knowing that those devilishly scary little critters aren't around anymore. Well, at least for now anyway. They will be back... but I'll be ready. I feel that my arachnophobia isn't anywhere near as bad as it used to be when I was younger. I've become a lot stronger over the years, which is definitely a good thing; mainly because I don't want to move into an apartment and have the neighbor or a roommate come over every time I need to kill a spider or something. That would be horrible. I mean, I just turned 19 last month. It's about time I grow up.

Anyway, you know that song I listed up there? Yeah, it really makes me wish I was Korean. It's just so moving and inspirational. I can feel the pride emanating from every little bit of the song, and it gives me goosebumps. It reminds me of Believe in Yourself by Jackie Chan, which was written and recorded for the Beijing Olympics. That song makes me extremely proud to be Chinese. Both songs, in fact, make me swell with pride when it comes to simply being Asian. I don't know, it's just so great to know that I belong to something greater than myself. I'm sure you guys can understand.

So... that's really all I have to say. I'm sorry, but I've just been feeling really sluggish today. I woke up at 11 this morning, and that is absolutely devastating for me. I normally go to sleep around midnight, then wake up at 7 in the morning, so you can imagine how crappy I feel after those extra hours of snoozing. Plus, I just hate waking up late, because I always feel like I've wasted a ton of precious time in my day that could have been used for more important things.

I've tried to wake up at my regular time, but my brain just refuses to comply. It sees Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays as the time for relaxation, which is pretty stupid, because how am I supposed to relax when it keeps forcing me to sleep in and be exhausted?! GAH. Stupid brain. I would punch it, but my head is in the way, and that would hurt *nods smartly*

Anywho, I'm going to continue listening to PSY for the rest of the night, because PSY is freaking amazing.

Until next time!