Settling Down with Rob Dyrdek

What They Want

Rob and I sat in the living room, with us were the two dogs Meaty and Beefy and of course his cousin Drama. We had gathered around to watch my first match together.

“I didn’t know you and that Orton guy were so close.” I rolled my eyes and Drama, “He’s a co-worker. He helps me when I ask.”

“Right…”

Rob kicked him and I laughed.

“Seriously, what's up with that last part of the match? Did you know that was going to happen?”

“Chris,” Rob glared at him and Drama shrugged, “I just want to know what's up… isn't she your best friend?”

I sighed, “I didn't know that was going to happen. It was a total surprise.”

“How are you liking the idea of fighting all these people?”

I smiled, “it's very exciting.”

Rob smiled and for up as the doorbell rang, it's probably the pizza.”

Chris and I continued watching the wrestling match and talking about the changes happening.

Cassie-” I raised an eyebrow at the sound of my name. I glanced at Chris and then got up and walked towards the door. “What's-”

I stopped dead as Cristal stood at the door. I exchanged a glance at Rob. He smiled weakly and then went back to the living room with his cousin. I moved out of the way and motioned for her to come inside. I closed the door behind us and led us to the bedroom. We didn't say anything for a few minutes. Finally I cleared my throat but she beat me in saying, “I'm sorry.”

I smiled weakly and I said, “I'm sorry too. I know it meant a lot-”

Cristal cut me off, “Cassie you don't get it. You shouldn't have to apologize. It was all me and I want to say I'm sorry. I should've been a better friend.”

I looked at her stunned, “I feel like I owe you an apology. I shouldn't have taken the spotlight from you.”

Cristal laughed and I raised an eyebrow. “What's so funny?”

“That even though I was pissed and the anger we real for a bit it actually worked for the both of us. In case you haven't noticed were the new sensation on tv.”

I smiled, “You noticed it too? It's kind of exhilarating.”

Cristal sat on the bed, “To be honest part of me wanted to drag it out longer but I just couldn't go without not share this excitement with you. I did it!” she paused and added, “we did it.”

I smiled and hugged her, “You have no idea how much I've missed you!”

She hugged me tightly and said, “If you missed me as much as I did, I think I know exactly how you feel.”

“I have one question, who's idea was it to attack me after the match?”

Cristal smirked, “Mine. Mickie went along so I figured it was the right move. To be honest I wasn't expecting to miss so falling face first hurt my ego too.”

I laughed at her, “To be honest I'm surprised I dodged you. I thought you had me.”

“You have Lita as your trainer, I should've known better. How's it like? Part of me was jealous. Don't get me wrong Mickie is amazing but Lita, she's like my hero!”

I rolled my eyes, “You're such a nerd.”

The doorbell rang and I got up to answer it. I turned back at Cristal and asked, “Want to join us for some pizza?”

She smiled at me and nodded. We spent the rest of the day talking and laughing.

“I’m so happy we can hang out again.”

Cristal smiled and after looking around said, “I have to talk to you about that. I have no problem hanging out and talking but they Mickie was saying it’s best to drag this feud out a bit.”

I nodded, “I saw that everyone reacted really well to the drama.”

Cristal nodded, “We got to give the people what they want.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Back from the holiday vacation. I hope you enjoy!