Settling Down with Rob Dyrdek

Challenge Accepted

I glanced at Cristal, I gave her the "I hate you so much- I could kill you look. My day was not supposed to turn out this way.

"Cheer up mamas, this isn't as bad as you make it seem."

I raised an eyebrow, "Not as bad? Ha! This is low Cris, even for us."

Cristal stopped so abruptly I ran right into her. Taking a sudden step back, I looked at her carefully, "Cris-"

"Cassie, we've been friends for a long time. We've been through a shit load of adventures but for once I wish you could go back to being that chill chick before you met that douche. He's fucked you up good yo."

I blinked, everything she had said took a minute to absorb. Talk about a slap to the face. I looked at her. She was tall and had the bikini body of a model. She had long dark-brown hair and light brown eyes.

"Cris, what's up with all the hostility? I haven't seen you this mad since-"

And then it hit me like a train.

I dropped my hands and blankly looked at her, "He made a pass at you.

And the look on my face must have gave it away.

Cristal took a took breath and said, "I've been wanting to tell you for a long time now. But I don't know, you've changed. I got the feeling that if i did..."

I shook my head, "That asshole."

Cristal looked down at her board. We stood in silence for a couple of minutes before I glanced at where we needed to go.

Maybe this could turn out to be like the adventures Cris had mentioned- one where I said fuck John once and for all.

"Don't beat yourself up booboo," I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and grinning added, "Shit happens and today shit just got real. Let's go get ourselves a date."

Cristal smiled, "You're down?!"

She didn't bother to hide her excitement.

"Its not everyday we get thrown into something like this, if we're lucky enough we'll get a chance to see them couple of more times.

She laughed and nodded. With that we jumped on our boards and made our way across the park.

* * *

Rob stood next to Big as he watched Drama played a game of S.K.A.T.E.with some kid.

"How's the baby?"

Big smiled and proudly said, "She's good. Growing everyday."

Rob smiled weakly and then slowly asked "Does it feel good? Being a parent?"

Big nodded, "It's the best feeling in the world. She's what I live for."

"I'm glad your happy man,feels great knowing my boy got something good going for him."

Rob glanced back at Drama and cheered as the kid landed an olly.

Looking past where Drama and the kid battled, he raised an eyebrow as he saw two girls skating their way to the crowd.

Grabbing his board he eyed the two girls and quickly noticed the petite one. She had long and dark wavy hair. She was tanned and she was in shape, everything about her looked tight.

Reaching his cousin and the kid, he shook his hand and smiling said, "Good game kid, you put him to shame."

He teased Drama as he playfully punched him on his side.

Drama and Rob stood next to each other as the two girls approached them.

***

I stood in front of Rob Dyderk and part of the fan girl had made me paralyzed. I had thought about a couple of things I would say when we got here and now nothing but how cute Rob actually was, was fucking with my thoughts.

"Nice game!"

Cristal's exclaimation made me smile and like that I snapped back into reality.

I glanced at Rob and then at Drama. What should I say? Should I even say anything?

Before any more insecurities came up, I smiled at the three men and introduced myself, "I'm Cassidy but everyone calls me Cassie and this is Cristal." I pointed at Cristal, who waved.

Rob took a step forward. I hadn't noticed that the small crowd that had gathered had gone their own way.

"I'm Rob. My cousin Drama. And that's my bodyguard Big."

Cristal dropped her board and smiled. Staring at Drama asked she raised an eyebrow and playfully asked, "So what does it take for a girl to get a piece of you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys enjoy this update, I know I've been kind of short on them lately.