Settling Down with Rob Dyrdek

The Setup

I had always known the difference of good and bad. And right now I felt bad for enjoying it.

After having a couple of more S.K.A.T.E. games, Rob suggested we go grab a bite to eat.

Glancing at Cristal and then at Big, I sighed knowing whatever we where really doing, had to be bad for Big to do it behind Rob and Drama's backs.

"You okay?"

I turned to look at Rob who had stayed a bit behind as we walked to their car.

I smiled weakly, "I'm fine..."

He looked at me wearily, "We don't have to go-"

I shook my head, "To be honest I'm just preoccupied with a couple of other things."

He nodded, "I guess I just have to try harder to get your full attention."

I smiled and then added, "The way things are going, I doubt you need to try hard."

As we entered the diner, the waitress led us to where two tables had been placed together. Everything about the day had actually turned out to my liking.

Even though I didn't know how long we needed to keep this up, I knew deep inside I was enjoying it too much.

*     *     *

"I want to see you again."

I stared at Rob for a long second before smiling weakly and nodding, "I'd like that."

He smiled, "Good. What are you doing tomorrow night?"

A gut feeling began to claw the bottom of my stomach as I thought about John.

Quickly pushing that thought behind me, I glanced back at Rob and shook my head adding, "I hadn't really planned anything."

I saw him smile, "What about me and you do something?"

I smiled back, "I'd like that. Let me see your phone.."

He looked at me puzzled and I laughed, "I'm just gonna leave you my number."

He laughed, "It wasn't that. it was the fact that you took control of the situation."

I laughed as he handed me his phone. Quickly punching in my name and number, I gave it back and said, "Thanks for today..." before I left I added, "I look forward to tomorrow."
♠ ♠ ♠
Updates are lacking, I know. its something I'm trying to work on