You're My Only Cure

It's all broken now.

"You're finally home" she heard his voice as they entered their apartment. John put her bag on the floor and hugged her, kissing her arm and neck.

"Same to you" Elise said, laying down on the couch and closing her eyes. It'd been the first time when she saw John for almost five months. He was on the tour, but when the guys had a little break in between road trips, she decided to accepted an offer to work on a project in Europe. She'd been there for almost two months, trying to forget about what she did, but that was impossible. She screwed up, even more than he did. And she hated herself for that.

"Excuse me?" John looked at her; she was playing nervously with a ring on her finger. He knew what exactly was going on. Or what was about to happen. A fight.

"Yeah, excuse you" she murmured and she could feel a killer headache coming. "I haven't seen you in months! We barely talked to each other! So why now you're acting like care? You don't. You don't give a shit about me, do you?"

"What the hell are you talking about, Elise?! You're my wife, I love you and I do care about you!" he almost yelled at her. She laughed bitterly.

"Yeah, right."

"Maybe you don't give a fuck about me, huh?! What the hell is wrong with you? Suddenly you don't understand my job and my passion? You're an artist too! But you've been acting like this for a few months!

"Because I'm fucking lonely! You make me sick. I'm sick and tired of us! Of....you! You're never home, never, and even if...you hang out with guys. All. The. TIME! And I'm your wife, remember? I don't remember when we made love. No, not just having sex and fucking, when you're horny and drunk. Making love, huh?" she was ashamed to feel her eyes filling with tears. "You don't remember about important dates to me and our family. You have no time to talk to me about things important to me. You have no idea how I feel. Or what about the mornings I spend online, finding photo after photo of you partying and drinking with some random girls and your band?!"

“You knew you’d be signing up for this lifestyle when you got married with me! This is so fucking unfair” John replies coldly. Elise throw a shoe at him in anger.

“Are you kidding me? This has nothing to do with you being on tour, John! Of course I knew what I was in for when I agreed to get married to you, you idiot” she snapped. “It’s just about the way you act on tour and...lately. It’s like I don’t even exist anymore. And I'm your fucking wife. And...you know what? Seeing someone slowly lose interest in you is probably one of the worst things ever. Seeing you lose interest in me is the worst thing I've ever felt. And I hate you for doing that, because... I screwed up. You made me screw up" now she was sobbing. He could heard her loud and heavy sobs.

John hated when people were crying, especially his mom and Elise. That broke his heart. And now his wife was crying because of him. He hated himself for that.

"W-What are you talking about?" he asked quietly, trying to calm her down.

She was right, he knew that. But his job; their new album and tour - it was time consuming and exhausting. And yes, he forgot that he had her; his wife, his lover and his friend. He missed her as hell. And now he could see how much he fucked up.

But never in his life he would've thought that he would hear those words;

"I slept with Ross" she whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woooh, damn. I've been waiting to write this chapter for a long ass time, man. SO FINALLY. You made me want to write more so....yeah, hii!

Ross! I mean, ROSS FUCKING SEXY O'CALLAGHAN! <3 Hah. Tell me what do you think, please, don't be a silent reader! Two chapters left!