Status: lol ill never finish this cause its shit/ also i dont like atl anymore

Silence.

Unspoken, i am broken with you | part 1.

Everyday, blade in one hand, pills in the other. Thoughts passing by like a bullet train, ready to fly away at the speed of sound. You wake up, go to school, come back, and do absoulutly nothing for the rest of the day, exept feeling shitty like you always did. Your so called 'friends' never cared, and so don't i.
Everyday.
-
The world wouldn't end anyways, if you unplugged, so what's wrong about killing yourself, nobody cared, ever, right?
Well, you're just another fucked up teenager running through, and kinda hoping someone, even a broken soul would ever help, Alex even knew that, his heart was ticking away like a timebomb, reading to be taken, and broken by someone that had scattered him in someway else, before even letting someone help him.
-
The red liquid had already covered his arms him seconds, the metal piece, slowly guarding it's self over the skin. He didn't care, dying was the least of his problems. Bringing up his hand to his mouth, he wonders if this is what he wants, like really? Screams were heard, and his ears were ringing through his mind, as it would sting, quite badly, but only silence had remain, under his breaths, those terrifying screams, could sing him to sleep, sleep for the people who have been wanting to go under. His only light, had been shattered, into a million pieces of hope that he would never reach.
-
All he could hear, was noises from the electronics beside him, those who clarified if someone was taken by a breath, alive. The skin twitched, alittle, his eyes opening slowly, and for being under so long, his mouth lets out a quiet 'ow' before looking all over the room. His bestfriend, sitting in the room, softly crying. His friend, the one he'd known not long, had just tried suicide over a ridiculus reason.
''How could you?''
♠ ♠ ♠
ehm hyaaa, first chapter, lol (if you're hear wondering what happened to language, i deleted it because i thought it was a bad plot, and i don't really know how to continue on it)