Status: lol ill never finish this cause its shit/ also i dont like atl anymore

Silence.

we can follow, we can fly, take and leave for the other side | part 2

His shuffled breaths fill the room, and yet every second is wasted into silence
It's not like he had a chance anyway. Slowly he was losing fate, he wasn't going to get better.

-
''Hey fuckface!'' His feet started picking up speed, he can run, yet never escape.
He knew he wasn't going to get off this for long, just the feel of the blade was enough, right now he kinda longed after the feeling, and the blood, and dying. If he didn't run now, he'd just beat beaten up worse, as he tried to run away, he'd would just beg for them stop running, or stop trying to make his own existence worse.
''Gotcha.'' He was outrunned, and he all he did was fear the worse.
They had dragged him into an empty classroom, and before he could even process what was going on, they had already slipped his zipper down. He's out cold.
-
He was once in his room, crying and admitting his skin to his only friend, a blade. Earlier, he'd been raped and beaten by the guys that had followed him, they said that he'd get worse if he ran away, witch he did. He did regularly get beaten by these guys, but never told a single word to Jack. He knew that he wouldn't care, he'd just walk away like all the others that 'tried' to help. But as Alex just claims that people need to stop trying to fix what's not broken. So, fuck the world, he doesn't need to be cured.
-
I wanna die. I wanna die. die. Those words kept replaying, and replaying. He'd been able to fuck up the first, he couldn't this time.

The monsters were telling him yes, and himself was telling no. But who was he going to trust?
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh, im so sorry for not updating, i've been very up in learning fl studios, aka fruity loops studios (DAW)
that's why i didn't update last week, and for the update this week, im sorry but paul baumer (?) just died, he died of cancer he was in a group called the bing players.. and that kinda impacted me. so im sorry.