Status: Once a day.

The Thought of Kissing Razors.

Moving.

They were leaving San Diego, for good. They all needed a quieter place to write, and live.

​And Jaime had found an old house for a cheap price. It was an old Victorian home, and all of them thought it would be cool to move in for awhile.

​They pulled into the driveway, and Vic was captivated by the sight of the old home. It was truly beautiful.

​"This is so fucking cool!" Jaime chirped excitedly, the other boys agreeing with the spiky haired male. "I call the biggest room!" He dashed out of the car, causing Vic to chuckle gently under his breath.

​Mike, and Tony climbed out of the car, leaving Vic alone. Vic sighed softly, and finally climbed out himself. He was hoping this place would be as wonderful as it looked. But, appearance wasn't everything.

​The other three were running around the house, laughing, and fooling around while Vic took his pick of a room. There were old black and white photographs mounted on the walls, and he couldn't help but stare at a certain one.

​It was a picture of a boy his age with a flawless complexion, and beautiful hair. Vic was intrigued. Had this boy lived here before him? Where was he now? Before Vic couldn't think anymore into it, Mike had shouted his name obnoxiously loud.

​"Coming!" Vic shouted back, exiting the room.

​"Vic..help us bring our stuff in."

​"Right." Vic nodded, and followed the other three out of the room. It took them a good four hours to unpack everything, and get situated. And once they were all done, it was around nine at night, and Vic was eager to jump into bed, and fall asleep.

​The small Mexican trudged up the steps, and slowly made his way into his new room. The others had already called it a night, they had an album to work on the next morning.

​Vic pulled his shirt off, and slipped off his jeans, leaving them scattered throughout the room. Before he could climb into bed he heard a creaking sound, and froze in place. Was Mike trying to play a prank on him? He slowly turned around, and was greeted by the sight of a misty figure.

​It was the boy in the picture. And before Vic could say anything the boy disappeared right in front of him.

​He gaped, wondering if he was hallucinating or not. "Holy shit." He cursed, rushing into his bed, and curling up in a ball. He'd tell the others what he saw in the morning.

​One thing he knew was that he wasn't alone in this room.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short because I don't know if I should continue this.