Status: Once a day.

The Thought of Kissing Razors.

Nobody knows I dream about it, this is my imagination.

​​Vic had been silent the night after that dream, he had no desire to talk to anyone, or do anything. All he did is sit in his bedroom, and stare at the ceiling of the house. This behavior was beginning to concern his brother, and friends. They thought he was depressed again.

​​​When a sharp knock sounded on the old door, Vic’s head snapped in its direction. “Come in.” He called, voice raspy. The door knob turned, and Mike sauntered in.

​​​“Hey.”
​​​
“Hi.” Vic grumbled, causing Mike to frown.
​​​
“Are you okay?”
​​​
“Yeah, I’m fine.”
​​​
“Vic..really!” Mike snapped, eyes glazed with worry for his older brother.

​​​​​ Vic knew he cared, and he appreciated it, but he didn’t want to be bothered by his younger brother. He just wanted to be alone.
​​​
“I said I was fine Mike!” Vic shouted, sitting up in bed, eyes narrowed into irritated slits.
​​​
“Fine.” Mike huffed, and exited the room. He even slammed the door dramatically, causing Vic to roll his eyes. The Mexican rested his head back on his pillow, and dozed off. Eventually being overtaken by a dream.
​​​
​-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​​
A pale boy stood on the side of the road, bruises littering his elegant skin. The kids at school had beaten him to the point where it hurt to move, but he managed to ignore it. Glossy tears slid down his pale cheeks as he watched the snow fall from the sky. It was beautiful, unlike him. He hated everything about himself, and he wanted to die, but not yet. He was waiting for something good to happen; he had a small ounce of hope for himself.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
​​​​Vic woke up, smiling at the memory of the dream.
​​​​​
​​​​​ He wanted to know more about this boy, he was captivating, and was all Vic thought about.
​​​
The small Mexican climbed out of bed, threw on a hoodie, and went downstairs to grab a glass of water and a sandwich. When he reached the final step he noticed that the guys were nowhere in sight. He frowned, feeling a bit left out.
​​​
“Assholes.” He murmured under his breath.
​​​
“Aren’t you friendly?”
​​​
Vic nearly jumped out of skin at the sound of that melodic voice. He turned, and locked eyes with the ghostly boy that had been haunting him the past three days. He noticed the room temperature had dropped drastically, and he was thankful he had put on a hoodie.
​​​
“Oh hey Kellin.” He greeted the ghost, no matter how odd the entire predicament was.
​​​
Kellin smirked, causing Vic’s stomach to erupt with butterflies at the sight.
​​​
“I know you want to know more about me..and me being a ghost doesn’t really help much.” The ghostly boy hummed softly, gliding over to Vic so that they were face to face. Vic could have sworn he felt Kellin breathe.
​​​
“What do you mean?” Vic questioned, raising a confused eyebrow at Kellin’s statement.
​​​
“There’s a way I can be human again.”
​​​
“Are you joking?”
​​​
“I’m not.”
​​​
“Please explain, I’m lost.” Vic said, moving away from Kellin, and into the kitchen. He was still hungry, and his stomach had been growling loudly.
​​​
Kellin glided over, hovering behind Vic with a smirk on his face. “You’re cute, you know that?”
​​​​​Kellin mused, eyes locked on Vic’s form as he prepared his sandwich.
​​​
Vic blushed. “Just tell me what the fuck you were talking about!”
​​​
“Sure.” Kellin grinned mischievously, causing Vic to glare at him with utter annoyance. “I can possess a human body, and use that to help you, help me.”
​​​
“Uh, okay, then possess some random person.” Vic said, saying it like it was the most obvious thing in the world.
​​​
“There’s a catch..” Kellin lifted a finger, and slid his cold fingers over the back of Vic’s neck. The Mexican shivered, and continued making his food, despite the butterflies erupting in his stomach.
​​​
“I have to possess a doppelganger.”
​​​
“Oh.”
​​​
“Yes, but I happen to know where one of my doppelganger’s are located.”
​​​
“Where?” Vic questioned, growing more, and more curious.
​​​
“In this very town.”
​​​
“Well, that makes things easy.”
​​​
Kellin chuckled, amused by Vic’s ignorance on the matter. “You need to find him for me, and bring him back here.”
​​​
“Oh..really? Isn’t there a way you can just leave this place, and possess him that way?”
​​​
“No, I’m bound to this home since I died here.”
​​​
“Makes sense, sorry for asking.”
​​​
“I can tell you that this doppelganger of mine will be in the coffee shop downtown in the next hour, you should go, make small talk with him, and get his number. He’s gay, you’re attractive, and so it should work.” Kellin smirked, before disappearing.
​​​
Vic growled under his breath. “Damn him.” Despite his annoyance with the beautiful ghost boy, he’d do anything for him.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
​​​​
​​​​​ Vic had gotten dressed in different clothes, clean clothes. He was wearing his normal attire of a band tee, skinny jeans, and a beanie. The small boy made his way out the door, and down the street. Luckily, he had visited the coffee shop once before, so he knew exactly where it was located.
​​​
Once he arrived, he felt the nerves erupt in his tummy. He was awkward when it came to socializing with strangers, but he had plotted out a scheme on how to make the other boy talk to him first.
​​​
Vic swallowed the lump in his throat, and opened the door. When he walked inside, he locked eyes with a pair of blue eyes that seemed all too familiar. Except it wasn’t Kellin.
​​​
The Mexican sauntered in, and made his way over to the counter to order his coffee. He went with something simple, since he didn’t drink much of the liquid anyways. When his order was done, he grabbed it, and made his way over to the table in the back. He sat down, and frowned in disappointment. His little plan hadn’t worked, so he knew he’d have to initiate the conversation himself.
​​​
Vic allowed his eyes to wander throughout the small shop until he locked eyes on Kellin’s doppelganger. The boy was looking back at him with a blush on his cheeks; Vic smirked, and took a sip of his coffee, never breaking eye contact with him.
​​​
The Mexican got up, and made his way over to the boy’s table. He sat down, and looked up at the boy.
​​​
“I saw you staring at me..” Vic commented, smirking as he spoke. It felt good to be looked at.
​​​
“I won’t deny it.” The boy mused.
​​​
“What’s your name?” Vic asked, wanting to get on with the conversation.
​​​
“Griffin.” He answered. “You?”
​​​
“Victor, but I prefer Vic.”
​​​
“So why were you staring back there?” The Mexican asked, amused by this stranger.
​​​
“You’re hot.” The doppelganger answered bluntly, causing Vic to grin.
​​​
“You’re not too bad looking yourself..” Vic winked, causing the other male to blush a bright shade of red.
​​​
“And you should come back to my place..for some fun.” Vic added a moment later, desperately trying to suck him in.
​​​
“Sure, after I finish my coffee.” The pale boy responded with a lopsided grin.
​​​
Vic took a sip of his own, silently fist pumping in his head.
​​​
The plan was working, and he’d finally be able to converse with Kellin like a normal human being.

​---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
​​​​​​
​​​​​ Vic had managed to drag the boy that resembled Kellin back to the house.
​​​
“Wow, this place is awesome.” The doppelganger exclaimed while following Vic inside.
​​​
Vic shut the door, and locked it while the pale boy looked around in wonder.
​​​
“My band, and I just moved in a few days ago. It’s a cool place to chill out in.”
​​​
The pale boy grinned. “You’re in a band? That’s awesome.”
​​​
Before the doppelganger could say anything else, the lights had gone out, and Vic felt a chill run down his spine. Kellin was here, he could sense his presence. And when the lights came back on, he heard an all too familiar voice exit the boy across from him.
​​​
“Hey, Vic.”
​​​
“Hi, Kellin.”
​​​
And Vic didn’t know what to expect.​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating the other day, I was finally busy for once in my life.

I literally have no friends, and this is all I do, along with obsessing over bands on tumblr.
Well, enjoy! And let me know what you think!