Status: Once a day.

The Thought of Kissing Razors.

It held my heart and soul.

​​It had been awhile since Vic had spent any time with his brother, and friends. And it was nice, despite Kellin being there with them. The ghost boy was silent, while the others chatted. Vic was curious as to why Tony was talking to Kellin. He was walking in front of them, but listening to their conversation.
​​​
“So, how long have you known Vic?” He heard Tony ask.
​​​
“Three days, I met him at a coffee shop.” Kellin lied easily, causing Vic to grimace as he listened to their conversation.
​​​
“Are you guy’s friends? Or more?” Tony pried.
​​​
“Eh, we’ve kissed once.” The pale boy answered, smirking after he said it. He knew Vic was blushing, he could tell by the small boy’s body language. Tony seemed to have gained enough information, because he walked away from Kellin to walk beside Mike.
​​​
Vic slowed his pace so he could beside Kellin. He shot the pale boy a dark glare.
​​​
“Why’d you tell him that?” The Mexican questioned, cheeks a bright pink.
​​​
“I was just being honest.” Kellin grinned teasingly.
​​​
“Ugh, you’re so infuriating.” Vic huffed under his breath.
​​​
“Oh, I know, but you love it.” He teased.
​​​
Vic rolled his eyes, and followed the three others into the music shop. It was filled with thousands of different records, and albums. But they were the only ones inside the shop, along with the cashier at the front.
​​​
Kellin looked amazed, and Vic thought it was adorable.
​​​
The three others had disbanded, and were looking around the shop. Vic decided to wander over to the rock section of the store, and see if he could find anything good. Kellin appeared beside him.
​​​
“Whatcha lookin’ at Vic?” He asked, curious about the album the small Mexican was currently holding.
​​​
“Radiohead.” He answered.
​​​
“Hmm?”
​​​
“They’re a band, a really good band.” Vic explained, and Kellin finally understood what he meant.
​​​
“I’m buying this, did you find anything you wanted?” He asked the ghost boy, and Kellin shook his head. “Alright, follow me.”
​​​
Vic moved to the front desk, and handed the cashier the album. He pulled out fifteen dollars and handed the grouchy woman the money. She took it, and handed him back the album.
​​​
“Enjoy.” She said dryly. Vic rolled his eyes, and walked out the door. He sent the other three texts letting them know they were heading back to the house.
​​​
“She was a snob.” Kellin said, breaking the silence as they walked.
​​​
“Yeah, I wonder why.” Vic said, turning a corner.
​​​
Kellin shrugged, and they both fell silent again.
​​​
Eventually, they made it back to the house, and Vic unlocked the door with the small key the real estate agent had given him. He locked the door once Kellin had slipped inside. When Vic turned to face Kellin, the pale boy seemed frightened by something.
​​​
“Is something wrong?”
​​​
Kellin looked over at him, eyes wide with terror. “Uh, everything is fine.” He forced a fake smile, and walked past Vic. “Let’s go listen to that record you bought, I’m curious to hear what rock music sounds like.”
​​​
Vic looked baffled by Kellin’s response, but he followed the other boy up the stairs. Kellin led the way into Vic’s room, and plopped down on the large bed. Vic grabbed his record player, and carried it over. He set it down on the bed, and placed the disk on the top. He hit play, and sat back. The music sounded throughout the room, and the Mexican watched for Kellin’s reaction.

​​​The pale boy appeared to be mesmerized by the sound drifting into his ears. And Vic thought it was adorable.
​​​
“What do you think?” Vic asked, a grin spreading over his face.
​​​
“I love it! It’s amazing!” Kellin chimed, tapping his foot to the beat of the song.
​​​
“Awesome, I’m just glad the first thing I showed you wasn’t pop music, you’d hate that shit.”
​​​
“I bet.” Kellin agreed, even though he had no idea what Vic was talking about.
​​​
Kellin’s moment of happiness seemed to be cut short when Vic noticed the pale boy was frowning heavily. Vic sent him a worried look. “Kells, are you okay?” The Mexican asked.
​​​
“Vic, turn off the music..someone else is in the house.” The ghost boy stood, eyes locked on the door.
​​​
Vic’s brow rose, and he did as Kellin said. “It’s probably just my brother, and the other two.” Vic pointed out. Kellin shook his head in disagreement.
​​​
“They’re not back yet.”
​​​
“Oh.” Now Vic was worried, had someone broken in. The Mexican was pulled out of his thoughts when his door knob started jiggling. “K-Kellin..what’s going on?” He stuttered, voice low.
​​​
Kellin moved closer to Vic, and wrapped an arm around the trembling boy. “There’s something else in this house..and it isn’t friendly.” Kellin murmured softly.
​​​
“What is it?” Vic asked.
​​​
The door knob turned to the side, and the door slowly opened, creaking as it moved.
​​​
“Kells..what is it?”
​​​
Kellin didn’t answer; he just stared ahead at the dark opening of the door. He was terrified himself.
​​​
“Kells!” Vic shouted, shaking his shoulder, the pale boy just continued to stare.
​​​
And that’s when Kellin finally responded. A shrill scream echoed throughout the house, causing Vic to clamp his eyes shut, and bury his face in Kellin’s chest.
​​​
“There’s a demon in the house..”​​