Status: Once a day.

The Thought of Kissing Razors.

Years spent watching in silence as your illness spilled onto page.

​​Kellin hadn’t left Vic’s side. The two of them had become inseparable since the last incident. Vic refused to go anywhere alone. The two were currently asleep in the small Mexican’s large bed. It was around six in the morning, and Kellin was already up. He watched Vic sleep from where he lay, the two of them may have been inseparable, but they weren’t intimate. They just stayed together. Kellin wanted more with Vic, but he didn’t know how Vic felt about him.

​​​The tan boy beside him started to stir, and Kellin watched him wake up. Vic sat up, and stretched his arms. His hair was sticking up in different places, and the raven haired boy thought it was adorable.
​​​
“Morning sleeping beauty...” Kellin grinned cheekily.
​​​
Vic shot him a glare. “Yeah, morning.”
​​​
Kellin chuckled, and grinned mischievously. The pale boy launched himself forward, snaking his arms around Vic’s waist, and pulling him back into the large bed. “Kellin, let go!” He tried to squirm, but gave up.
​​​
The pale boy buried his face in Vic’s shoulder, causing the Mexican to blush a bright shade of red. “You’re warm, Vicky.” He teased.
​​​
Vic managed to release one of his arms so that he could shove Kellin away, and he did just that.
​​​
Kellin pouted, and Vic rolled his eyes. “I thought we were going to do some research on this place?”
​​​
“We are, I just wanted to cuddle.” The pale boy continued to pout.
​​​
“I’m not staying in bed all day..I want to go out, and do something.”
​​​
“Fine..” Kellin grumbled, and climbed out of bed himself.
​​​
The two of them got dressed, before heading downstairs to indulge in a much needed breakfast.
​​​
Vic and Kellin were currently at the library, searching the town records for any information on the house. So far they hadn’t found anything at all. And Kellin was making it harder for Vic to concentrate since he was trying to irritate him as much as possible.
​​​
“Stop.” Vic hissed, glancing at Kellin from behind the book he was reading.
​​​
Kellin was tossing small balls of paper at him, and snickering as he did.
​​​
“Never, you’re so much fun to aggravate.”
​​​
Vic slammed the book shut; luckily no one else was in the library. “Knock it off Kells...” Vic seethed, standing up, and moving towards the raven haired boy.
​​​
Kellin smirked, and their eyes locked. “Make me.” He teased.
​​​
“Gladly.” Vic replied with a smirk of his own, before grabbing Kellin’s face, and closing the gap between them.
​​​
“Mhhm. Not what I had in mind, but I’m not complaining...” Kellin said in between kisses, looping his arms around Vic’s neck, and pulling him closer.
​​​
A moment later a woman cleared her throat. The two boys broke apart, faces red with embarrassment.
​​​
“Do that outside, do I need to kick you both out?” She snapped, obviously not amused by them sucking face.
​​​
Both Kellin, and Vic nodded, and the woman walked off. The two boys assumed she was the head of the entire library.
​​​
Vic made his way back to his seat; he picked the book back up, and got back to reading. His eyes scanned the page, and he grinned excitedly when he found something. “Kells, come here.”
​​​
Kellin set his own book down, and made his way over to Vic. His eyes widened in shock at Vic’s discovery. “Damn, good job Vicky.”
​​​
“Please don’t call me that.”
​​​
“Then don’t call me Kells...” Kellin retorted, causing Vic to glare at him.
​​​
The smaller boy sucked in an annoyed breath. “So, another family owned this house before yours did.” Vic pointed out.
​​​
Kellin nodded. “Yeah, some old guy and his weird ass wife.”
​​​
“Uh, did you know their names?”
​​​
“Nope.” Kellin shrugged.
​​​
“Damn, Kells. We’re gonna have to find out some other time, because the library closes in ten minutes.” Vic sighed. “All I found out is that people reported witchcraft being performed at the house...”
​​​
“Oh, that explains a lot.” Kellin said.
​​​
“Let’s talk about it later.”
​​​
Kellin nodded his head agreement, and followed Vic out of the library.
​​​
The two of them were back at the house, and were surprised to see the others were finally home. Jaime approached both boys.
​​​
“Hey Vic, Kellin.” Jaime waved, still warming up to Kellin.
​​​
“What’s up Jaime?” The tan boy asked.
​​​
“We need to work on the album; Mike wanted me to ask you if you had any of the lyrics written.”
Vic nodded. “Of course, they’re on my phone.” The small Mexican slipped his phone out of his back pocket, and tossed it to his friend. “Do you need me for anything else?”
​​​
“Yeah, but later, I’ll let you know.” Jaime grinned.
​​​
“Alright, dude.” Vic was excited to see what the guys were going to record, he wanted to help, but he had Kellin to worry about. And the raven haired boy couldn’t entertain himself for more than five minutes, he reminded Vic of a child.
​​​
“Vic.” Kellin whined.
​​​
“What?” Vic snapped, forgetting what he had been thinking about earlier.
​​​
“Can we kiss again?” Kellin smirked.
​​​
Vic’s face heated up. “NO!” He growled, and trudged off. Kellin followed, despite Vic not wanting him around.
​​​
“Why are following me?” Vic seethed, growing irritated by the second. He was confused by his feelings for Kellin, the pale boy made his heart race, and his knees grow weak. He liked him, and he didn’t know how to deal with it. He had never liked a guy before; he had always thought he was straight, or even bisexual. He had never been truly sure.
​​​
“Because I want to.” Kellin answered.
​​​
Vic turned, and they locked eyes. The smaller boy’s emotions were out of control. And Kellin being there in front of him wasn’t helping at all. He bit his lip harshly, as they stared at each other.
​​​
“Vic?” Kellin asked, breaking the awkward silence that had possessed the room.
​​​
“I like you Kellin, a lot...” He blurted out.​​​​