Status: Once a day.

The Thought of Kissing Razors.

I'm breaking inside.

​​Vic had just confessed his feelings for the other boy, and had received no response. He nervously bit his lip, and dropped his gaze. “Erm..sorry, just forget that I said that.” Vic said, before running out of his room. He didn’t want to get rejected; he had been rejected so many times in the past. The problem was that Kellin was dead, and that they could never be together.
Kellin didn’t get a chance to respond. He was shocked that Vic actually harbored any feelings for him.
​​​
“Vic, wait!” The ghost boy shouted, running after the smaller boy. He hated that he had to run, instead of just appearing in front of him.
​​​
Vic was nowhere in sight.
​​​
~
​​​
Vic was in the basement of the house, and it was pitch black down there. He was too upset to even think about how eerie the entire room felt. Once he regained his composure, he felt the hair on the back of his neck stand up. The room had gone cold.
​​​
Ice cold.
​​​
And Vic was shivering. “Is someone in here?” He called, his voice cracking when he spoke.
​​​
He received no answer, just silence. The air soon became heavy, and Vic felt tears form in his eyes. He was terrified.
​​​
A pair of gleaming red eyes were locked on his small form, and he could do nothing but stare back.
​​​ “KELLIN HELP!” He screamed, and made a run for the door at the top of the stairs.
​​​
He couldn’t move, he felt a dark force pulling him back.
​​​
A scream escaped Vic’s lips, and he was sucked into darkness.
​​​
~
​​​
Kellin had heard Vic’s cry for help, but he couldn’t figure out where it had come from. For some odd reason it sounded like he was coming from below him, and then remembered the house had a basement. The pale boy swung the door open, and rushed down the stairs.
​​​
That’s when he saw Vic on the floor, head bowed, and body trembling.
​​​
“Viccy, I’m here, babe.” He slowly moved forward, and then backed away when Vic’s body lurched forward hauntingly.
​​​
The small boy was possessed by a demon.
​​​
The paly boy watched as Vic’s body struggled into a standing position. His normal brown eyes were now a crimson red.
​​​
“VIC! Can you hear me?” Kellin shouted at the figure. “You’ve gotta fight this creature off, or it will kill you.”
​​​
“SHUT UP.” A demonic voice shouted, causing Kellin to go silent.
​​​
Kellin used his thoughts to communicate with the lost Vic. “Come on Vic, force that piece of shit out of your body.”
​​​
A demon laugh escaped Vic’s body. “You’re all doomed.” It cackled, slowly inching toward’s Kellin, the pale boy backing away as the creature grew closer.
​​​
“VIC! PLEASE! COME BACK TO ME! I LIKE YOU TOO!” He shouted.
​​​
He watched as Vic’s body slumped to the ground with a thud, and Kellin rushed over.
​​​
“Vic? Are you there?”
​​​
“Y-Yeah..” Vic croaked, shaking like a leaf. Kellin hugged the smaller boy tightly, and lifted him into his arms. The smaller boy buried his face in the crook of Kellin’s neck, and allowed his eyes to shut.
​​​
“I-I f-feel sick..” Vic stuttered, as Kellin carried him the up the stairs, and out of the dark basement. He carried the small boy back to their room, and then laid him down on the large bed.
​​​
Kellin was about to leave the room to get Vic some water, but the trembling boy was afraid to be alone for too long. “K-Kells..don’t leave me, I’m scared..” He whimpered, and Kellin frowned.
​​​
“Alright, babe.” He said, before climbing into bed with Vic.
​​​
“Why d-did that have to happen to me?” Vic sobbed, breaking down in tears.
​​​
“I don’t know Viccy, I don’t know..” Kellin cooed.​​​​
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's so short.