Status: This is a real story that happened to me last year, i know it's real short and, even if you don't really understand it, i just wanted to write about this person, cause i miss her!!

Maybe I Was Drunk

Maybe i was drunk

Because for the first time in my profoundly average existence I’ve realized that no one truly gives a shit, seems that I can’t find one either. Maybe I’ve been so wrong since the start, but fuck I don’t even remember how all this shit started… Maybe i’m just being a drama queen or… Everything was so fine before you came, before you came and go… Why did you’ve to come into my life! I was just so fine sitting alone in that coffee shop! Why did you’ve to see me? Why did you’ve to talk to me? I wasn’t even supposed to hear your voice! I wasn’t supposed to know you either! But I’ve known you, I thought I know you. You changed me, you didn’t tried to controle me like the others, I’m beyond controle and you’ve understood that, I can’t be controlled I’m restless, depressed, lunatic and always will… But I know this is not why you left, you were the only one who really care, and I know from where you’re know you will.
Now I’m looking at the city’s lights, the city is so beautiful the night, everything’s bright under a dark sky. I like to think that with you I had a life, even if I didn’t show it, but you could read me. I didn’t mean to romanticize my life, but I don't mean to make it sound like I live in the depths of Hell. You known me so well, you know that I was looking for something I didn’t even know, before I met you all I was doing is waiting, waiting for the night, for the day after, guessing that what I’m searching will fall right in my hands, I was in a vicious circle, like a scratched disc playing on repeat, there was I time when I thought maybe it was you, but you were more than this, you picked me from the clouds I was in…
It started with a cough, but that’s how it always started. In a coffee shop, the 14th January, of last year, my I mind was with the snow that was falling that day, and then someone’s calling me. So I turned to see who’s talking, and my eyes crushed with yours, it wasn’t real maybe a dream, your dark eyes where fixing me, you were just smiling so I offer you the sit in front of mine, I was about to returned to my white snowflake, but you started taking, you were now in the city and I just sat there listening to you, since that day I could’ve never envision my life without you, I guess I was wrong I’m still alive now I you’re gone, maybe
I still don’t know the real reason of your depart. Perhaps I was too enclosed in my own oblivious nature that I missed important details. But there’s my vow know I’ll change, I’ll change for you become a better person, that we will be better, run faster, work harder, shine brighter. And I’ll act, because days are running, just like you ran away, now I’d stand or fall alone my dear.