Dizzy Little Dreamer

Dream jumping isn't always fun. If you don’t have control over it, it can be deadly. Say you’re driving by someone’s house in the middle of the night and you fall into someone’s dream. You could die because you can’t control you’re dream jumping.

Luckily, I was taught how to control it and how to use it correctly. Dream jumping was the ability to jump from someone's dreams, whether it be right in your house, to halfway across the world. When I found my ability, I found this world. A world of dreams, and everyone was there. At first it was just people I knew, but now I can go to any dream I choice. It was like a hallway, and every doorway was a door to someone else's dream. The only thing was, it didn't look like a hallway to me. To me, it was more of a Television. I could say who I wanted to go to, where in the world, what kind of dream, and I would choice to place. It was amazing.

Don't think I'm lucky to be able to dream jump, it's not as fun as it seems. Sure, I can see who's dreaming about who, but I can't have my own dreams. I jump into the room with a million T. V’s and I'm channel surfing until I find something I like. It leaves me in a world of exhaustion and tired glances. I can't really explain it. It's like I've been up for days with cat naps at different times. Even if someone's dream ends, I'm shot right back into the T.V room, looking for something else to watch. It's a never ending cycle of someone else's cycle. It's tiring.

I haven't been able to master dream shifting yet though. That's where you can change the scenario of a dream; the area, the clothing, the people. Some people don't have to even move to do it, it just happens. One person I kind of know of that can dream shift very well, is Caelen. I only know his name, through his dreams. People calling him by his name in his dreams. I'm not allowed to make myself known, unless approached. It could start some serious mental problems for people who don't understand dream jumping and others like us.

The part of Caelen is played by This beautiful man. I want his shirt so bad!

The part of Julian is played by This sex muffin.

I own the plot, the characters, and that's pretty much it.
I got the pictures from random things over the years,
(I.E, facebook like pages, photobucket, ect.)