Status: Please comment tell me what you think so far! love you all.

Let the Fun Begin

2

“No, I don’t believe you Harper you are not okay; jeez come on you can tell us what’s wrong!” George and Jacky both yells. “I am fine okay, would you drop it.” I snap sliding my tray away from me; I feel I want to vomit. “Harper?” I did not even bothering to look who it is. “What do you want?” Jacky snaps at the girl. “Uh, I have a message for you.” I look up to see Nancy, the student body president standing next to Kayla. “What is that message?” I ask putting a smile on my face. “Mrs. Collins said I should give this to you.” She whispers sitting the envelope on the table, walking away, she is afraid of Jacky jeez. I sigh and open the envelope, a set of keys falling out. “What is that?” George asks picking up the keys. There is a note, I open it to see it’s from Cross. *Harper, I have been called to a meeting at city hall, would you meet me at my apartment. The password is you- CC.* what the password is me? Since when? “Who is it from?” Jacky asks, I quickly push the note into my hoodie's pocket and took the keys from George. “My mom, I need to pack her things for New-York, she left the car for me.” I lied yes but I don’t want them to know, I don’t want them to tell me ‘I told you so’ yet again, I just can’t my heart could not take it. “I have to go.” I whisper standing up walking out of the cafeteria. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I dream to be someone I dream to be the person I was meant to be, I dreamt about my life where will i end up and where will I be. I am not sure where but it feels I want to be by his side. I took a taxi to his apartment and went up with the elevator. Nothing what I feel can compare on what I feel for this man, nothing at all. I walk into the foyer with two doors close, password okay. I type in my name and the door unlock. Still the same, weird I missed it. I remove my hoodie, only to be in my tank top. Maybe its time to explore Christian’s apartment, okay I know the bedroom, kitchen, living room and the bathrooms. I walk slowly down the hallway to see a door open, I peek through to see its his study, he must work in here, so comfy so not Christian, I close the door and walk to another, the TV room, okay also comfy and also not Christian at all. The last was a two door, black curtains so no one can peek through it I guess. “Its lock?” I ask to myself trying to turn door knob yet again, no. Wait. I got the set of keys out of my jean pocket and try every single one till I reach the right one. I slowly open the two doors, my heart stopped right this moment with fear and sadness flowing through my veins, and obviously on my face. “This must be his play room.” I whisper in shock, holy shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment