Status: Please comment tell me what you think so far! love you all.

Let the Fun Begin

6

The day is over and I haven’t seen Christian, I wonder what is going on, I am starting to worry how does me know me, is he going to tell about me and Christian’s affair, what is going to happen to Christian? “Harper, so nice to see you.” Oh no, I know that voice. I look up to see Andrew walking up to me; I throw away my cigarette with a weak smile. He is so close to me, it’s freaking me out. “Hello Mr. Cross, you are still here?” He nods and wait, I know that look, that’s the look when Christian gives when he is horny and angry at the same time. “I was looking for you.” Christian where are you when I need you. “What do you want from me?” Okay now I am scared. “Get away from me please.” I whisper my breath hitched when he is in my face, touching me. “Why would I do to that?” He purrs in my ear just like Christian did. “I can see why he loves you,” Andrew’s finger trailing down my arm. Tears sprung in my eyes. “You are beautiful, amazing body.” He licks his lips pushing me to the wall. “I thought you like guys in control, that’s why you are with Christian, you know what he is, what he do to little pathetic girls like you.” Pathetic, he loves me? What? I can’t think now, someone else is touching me, not Christian I am just used to Christian touch not someone else’s its freaking me out. Andrew grips both my arms, gripping it tighter and tighter. “You are hurting me.” I moan with pain. “You like it don’t you.” No I don’t please let me go. He bit down my lip making me moan and groan at the same time from ache. “If you tell anyone about this-”Andrew grins letting go of me. “You don’t know what I am capable of Miss. Jones.” He says walking away.. I burst from tears falling down, what the hell is wrong with me, what have I become I don’t know what to do anymore, I should tell Christian. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I walk into Christian’s apartment tired as hell, I need sleep and I need it now, I don’t even know why I am here I just want to be close to him. He is not here? He must be in his study, don’t cry don’t cry Harper. I pull down my sleeves so he doesn’t see my wrist, the way Andrew handled me. I peek trough the door seeing Christian’s back to me he is on the phone, only wearing a white vest and blue sweats; he has been to the Gym. “In three weeks I will be home.” Yes Washington. “I did not expect him to come here Max; I swear to God if he hurts Harper I will kill him.” He already did, oh no. I took a few steps back and than walk into the study knocking softly on the door. He looks up with a weak smile. “Do it Maxwell.”With that Christian hangs up throwing his phone on the desk jogging towards me giving me a huge hug. “You okay?” I hold on to him tight, I never want to let him go. I let go and put a smile on my face. “I was just checking up on you.” I say trying to remain calm. “What’s wrong?” He frowns. I shake my head. “Nothing.” I say trying to reassure him that I am really fine, and its nothing. “You hungry, I brought some take out, hope you like pizza?” he pouts, I had to giggle. “Its fine.” I grin. “Come.” He held out his hand for me to take it. No don’t tell him, you heard Christian.