Status: Initiated - Phase 2 - Monthly Updates Expected

All Dressed Up - The Re-Enacting of Joy

A large con suit had been hired for the purpose, that's the first order of business. Incidentally, it is rather central, in a large city. I guess it couldn't be helped, but it may be convenient. Easy access to the local.

Then, since it is a re-enacting, all the suits had been shipped over, all according to specifications. Sounds as if it all had been in order, and ready for the event. It will be an entire week end.

Only this is but the beginning of what was required. A full week end stay require somewhere to sleep for two nights.

In the end, it had proven, the enacting was what solved this problem, since we simply had built, what was required, all the homes, such as they had been intended for the attendees. Every home had been built exactly as specified, every last detail.

They were to pick up the effects as they moved in. Even if they had beds made for them, and most of the depicted furniture already in place.

We had worked for an entire week, from early Monday morning, till late evening, on the Friday, just half an hour before they were supposed to arrive.

Most of the people who had been working on the preparations are merely hired hands, working to earn a living, they were supplied by the Con. Yet some of us, just like me, are planning to attend. It's a good way to pay for the fee, working on preparing the con, not to mention, we know what we're building, thus will assure the details to be just right.

Once the buildings had been finished, the hired hands had moved out, to prepare other details, that's when I take my chance, before I am to help with the final details. I already had the suit, for the occasion, now I am to slip into it. I had desided, it would help me come into the mood, and to put the finer details, in more exact manner, for the once who were to live here.

We had placed the suits in the wardrobes of the respective home. All will live in small timber houses. It had been the manner of living, for the characters, whose lives we had decided on re-enacting. The doors locked, even if that is just for the time, until all the workers had left, and everyone had arrived. The keys will be picked up, as they pay for the entry fee.

Now I stand alone in my bed room, such as it is, for the con. Looking at what I had before me. I had already stripped. Standing nude, as I look at, what I had before me, feeling the excitement well up from inside of me.

Ofcause, there are a few preparations to attend to, before I can consider myself actually at the con.
  1. Suiting Up:
    In preparation, for the fun at the con.
  2. A Choice:
    Whom am I to be?