Status: Try out my story ya'll!

Radioactive

Chapter Thirty Nine;

"Please, won't you push me for the last time. Let's scream until there's nothing left. So sick of playing, I don't want this anymore"

---

It was strange to think that, in the event of a zombie apocalypse, things like rape would still be a problem. The dead were rising up again with an unfathomable craving for human flesh, yet girls still had to be on their watch for guys like Andy and Philip. It was a horrendous thought.

Even in her sluggish state, Amaryllis threw herself back against Philip, trying to get free. Philip proved to be a lot stronger than her, although she blamed it on the drugs, and he roughly shoved her down on the mattress. “Do I need to drug you even more?” He snapped harshly, rubbing the spot where the cuffs had scraped his arm. She glared at him, forcing herself into a sitting position.

Andy dragged Harper towards the shelves lined against the wall. She was still thrashing around as Andy uncuffed her, keeping her pressed against the wall until he had secured both her arms above her head, looped around the bar above her. He turned to join Philip, who was staring at Amaryllis with a creepy expression on his face. From where she was handcuffed, Harper would have no choice but to watch the whole thing. With the last of her energy, Harper kicked out at Andy as he made to walk away. She struck him in the back, and he was pitched forward into a rack of lingerie. Philip let out a shout, and Harper tried the same tactic on him, but he easily dodged her attack. She tried to shift away as he held up a hand, but she had nowhere to go. There was a loud crack as he slapped her across the face, knocking her off balance. The handcuffs held her in place.

Amaryllis let out a shout, “don’t you touch her!”

“You shut your mouth!” Philip snapped, turning his attention to Andy. He yanked him by the back of his shirt to his feet, shoving him towards the mattress. “You idiot.” He scoffed, giving him a look.

Andy straightened his shirt, holding his newly bruised arm. “I thought the drug was stronger than that. It won’t happen again.”

“What do you guys want?” Amaryllis asked in a sour voice. She had jumped to her feet on the mattress when he had slapped Harper, and now she glared at them defiantly. Andy reached into the waistband of his pants, pulling out a gun. Amaryllis’ breath caught in her throat as he turned and trained it on Harper, who’s eyes widened in fear.

“We want you to cooperate. Whatever we say, or else she gets it.”

Amaryllis knew the fear showed plainly on her face. “Okay,” she answered weakly, “whatever you say. You can’t hurt her or the baby.”

“We don’t want to, but we will if necessary.” Philip said in a bored voice. “Is it safe to take off the handcuffs, or are you going to try something like she did?”

Amaryllis shook her head, trying to appear brave, but she was shaking. “I won’t try anything.” She promised, her voice wavering. Harper was still gagged, so her cries were muffled.

Philip pulled a key out of his pocket and unlocked the cuffs. He tossed them to Andy and then turned to her again, a smug look on his face. “Whatever I say.” He reminded her.

Slowly, she nodded. He reached forward and grabbed her by the shirt, pulling her towards him. She felt nauseous as he leaned in, his lips finding hers, his hand tangling in her hair. She didn’t move. She couldn’t. He didn’t seem to mind for a moment, and then his mouth parted and he mumbled in a demanding voice, “you have to kiss me back.”

So she did. There was something foreign about the way he held her, the way his hand rested on the small of her back, instead of on her waist like Taniss's had. She hated it. Even if she had chosen this moment between them, she knew it wouldn’t have felt right.

Harper was shouting into the rag stuffed in her mouth, and Andy was roughly shushing her, although she blatantly ignored both him and the gun pointed right at her face. Amaryllis could hear the handcuffs being dragged across the metal as she fought to get free.

She peeled her eyes open, refusing to completely give in. Philip didn’t notice. The makeout session lasted for a lot longer than she would’ve liked. Even .001 second was a bit too long for her taste. Finally, he pulled away, his eyes sparkling as he grinned at her. He was obviously enjoying this. “Now,” he said hastily, “I want you to take off my shirt.”

“You’re taking too long.” Andy said harshly, “we don’t have all night. It’s already four.” He glanced at Harper again, suddenly appearing confused. “Wait, man, did you remember condoms?”

He shot him a glance, “where the heck am I supposed to get condoms?”

“Amy and Justin have a hidden stash, everybody knows it. Atleast, we all assume. She’s not pregnant yet.”

Philip rolled his eyes impatiently. “It’s a risk I’m willing to take.”

“That’s harsh.”

Philip glanced at Amaryllis again, “take off my shirt.” The tone of his voice was demanding. She hated his voice even more than she had before, and she’d always found it too harsh, too raspy.

With a shuddering sigh, while she tried to hold back the tears brimming her eyes, she pulled the shirt up over his head. As soon as it landed in a heap on the ground beside the mattress, he nodded towards her. “Now your shirt.”

She hesitated. All Andy had to do was point the gun at Harper again, and she was pulling it over her head, tossing it to the side. Philips' eyes roamed hungrily over her body, and she resisted the urge to cross her arms over herself. “Now, my pants.” Philip demanded, a grin plastered on his face.

Amaryllis let out a choked sound, hardly able to keep herself from crying. “Atleast take me to dinner first.”

Philip was unamused. “Amaryllis.”

She hated hearing her name come from him. She hated him and everything about him. With a shuddering sigh, she stepped closer to him and unbuckled his belt, his eyes boaring into her.

-*-*-*-*-

Matt rolled over onto his side, automatically reaching his hand out for Harper. It only felt natural to find her there, as if she'd been there all his life, even though not sleeping alone wasn't something he was used to until she came into his life. His hand brushed across the cold blanket and he sat up in the darkness, groaning sleepily. “Harper?”

It was silent for a moment until Taniss spoke, his voice cutting through the darkness. “She wasn't feeling good, she went to the bathroom or something. Woke me up, too. Damn Harper.”

Matt chuckled, his voice raspy from sleeping. “How long ago?”

Taniss thought for a moment. “I don't know, she could be back any minute.”

Matt laid back against the pillow, pulling the blanket up over his head. He tried to fall back asleep, but he kept expecting her to climb in beside him, which she never did. After a few long minutes, he clumsily got up, tossing the blanket to the side. “I can't freaking see anything.” He murmured to himself.

He hadn't even heard Taniss get up, but suddenly his voice came from right in front of him. “That's 'cause it's night time.”

Matt let out a shriek, jumping backwards. His legs bumped the couch, but he managed to stay upright.

“Dude, don't be a baby. I'll walk with you to find Harper, i've been wondering where Amaryllis is anyways.”

They crept forward through the darkness, occasionaly bumping into each other and pieces of furniture. Taniss cursed when he stubbed his toe on a stray coffee table. He couldn't see the face Matt was making at him in the dark. “Amaryllis, huh?”

Taniss didn't say anything, so Matt continued. “I've been thinking. She's a pretty girl. Very pretty. Extremely pretty.”

“You've already gotten one of the girls pregnant, man, calm down.”

Matts eyes widened, although Taniss couldn't see, and he rammed into the side of a bed. “No, I didn't mean--”

“Don't try setting me up with Amaryllis, it's not gonna happen.” Taniss snapped, his voice sounding surprisingly harsh.

“But come on, she's hot.”

It was silent for a long moment, until they were nearing the entrance. “Yeah, she is.”

The front of the entrance was empty. Taniss spotted his gun on the arm chair that had been pulled to the entrance. “Amaryllis was here, but unless she turned into a gun, she's gone.”

“That'd be unfortunate.” Matt said with a dramatic sigh. “You can't be with a gun.”

Taniss shot him a look, but chose to ignore what he was obviously insinuating. “The nearest bathroom is this way, they're probably there.”

This time, they walked in silence. Matt kept giving him weird looks, but other than that, he seemed fine. Matt checked the bathroom, but it was empty. “Where could they have gone?”

“Let's keep going this way. Harper probably couldn't sleep, so they're probably wandering around looking for stretchy pants.”

Matt shot him a look, but chose not to comment. He ran his hands through his hair, yawning, fighting to keep his eyes open. “Maybe we should just go back to bed? Where could they have gone, anyways?”

“Dude--”

“I mean, they're probably off somewhere having a serious, deep conversation. You know how girls are.”

“Matt--”

“Amaryllis is probably talking about her undying love for you.”

“Ma-- what?”

“Don't fight the love, man.”

Taniss shoved his shoulder, effectively capturing his attention. “Is that Harpers shoe?” They had reached the set of escalators. Taniss pointed towards the shoe left at the bottom of the steps and Matt picked it up.

“Why the heck did she take off her shoe?”

Taniss' eyes widened in alarm. “She's not drunk or anything, is she? She's pregnant, she can't do that!”

Matt looked suddenly pale, “I don't know, but we have to find her.”

-*-*-*-*-

Philips' hands trailed across her body, discovering every inch of her. His fingers caressed her harshly and hungrily. His nails roughly dragged across her skin, making it sting. She focused on the pain instead of what he was doing to her, but it was becoming increasingly difficult. Her eyes remained squeezed shut, her hands clenched at her side as his lips brushed across her stomach and thighs. “You like this, don't you?” He murmured against her stomach.

She shuddered beneath him, but not from pleasure, although that was obviously how he took it. He grinned at her, kissing her roughly on the lips, his hands tugging at her hair. “You're hurting me.” She gasped against his lips. She had refrained from saying anything, but now the pain was causing tears to spring to her eyes.

“I don't care.” His voice was gentle, but his words were harsh. “Let's get a little more creative.” He shoved her head down, causing her to let out a gasp. She froze, unsure what exactly he was wanting her to do. “I don't have all day.” He muttered impatiently.

She squeezed her eyes shut before sliding her fingertips across the tip of his boxers, unsure what to do. He seemed to enjoy this, but his pleasure lasted only a moment. “Get creative. Andys getting tired of just holding that gun, no doubt he wants to use it.”

“One twitch of my finger and she'll be done for.” Andy said loudly, seeming more sure of himself as time went on, although she was sure it was because he wanted a turn.

"I don't have all day." Philip said in a bored voice, but there was an edge to it. She fought back a whimper, shooting a glance at Harper, who was thrashing wildly around, roughly dragging the cuffs back and forth across the cold metal as she fought to somehow loosen them.

With a pained grimace, she squeezed her eyes shut, her fingers fumbling over his boxers before she managed to pull them down. She froze at this point, refusing to open her eyes. His hands covered hers, forcing them up to his stomach. He moved her hands down slowly, stopping when they reached his v. "Amaryllis." He said roughly, "get creative."

"I'm getting tired of this. You better hurry." Andy said roughly, jabbing the gun into Harpers stomach, knocking the air out of her.

Amaryllis knew she had to do something fast at this point. The slower she went, the worse it was bound to be for Harper. And the baby. She forced herself to think of that as she wracked her brain for "creative" ideas. After a moment of tense silence, broken only by Harpers muffled cries, Amaryllis leaned forward, tracing just beneath his belly button with her tongue. He shuddered with pleasure, while she fought to keep last nights dinner down. Before she was forced to do anything she could regret, Andy suddenly jerked away from Harper, looking alert. "Dude, I think I heard something."

Philip cursed under his breath, pulling his boxers on again. He looked furious at having been interuppted. "Then go check it out." He demanded in a tense voice. While Andy shuffled off through the store, Philip slid his pants back on, but decided not to put on a shirt. As he buckled his belt, he caught Amaryllis' gaze, "like what you see?"

She shot a look at Harper before speaking, "go to hell."

He knelt down on the end of the mattress, not seeming at all bothered by her. "Come here." Of course she obeyed, kneeling down directly in front of him, although not touching him. He gently smoothed her hair back, tucking it behind her ear. He kissed her forehead, her collar bone, slowly moving down to her chest. His slid his hands behind her, fumbling for the clasp of her bra, when he realized that Harpers cries had gone suddenly quiet, for the first time since they'd begun. He whipped around, almost falling off the mattress.

His gaze locked on the gun trained on his head, held by Taniss, who even under the circumstances had a blank expression on his face. He calmly glanced from him, to Amaryllis, to Harper, before quirking an eyebrow at Philip questioningly. "May I ask what's going on here?"