No Fags Allowed in 182

Gives You Hell

"Fucking prick."  Alex traced his hand over the corner of his mouth, the blood still pouring from the punch that asshole threw at him.
The kids' laughter and cheering echoed through the halls, dying down when they heard footsteps approaching. Oh, great, Jack thought, first time they had a fight in weeks and now the principle shows up?
"Gaskarth, Barakat, my office, now!" Mr. Hoppus looked very annoyed, but then again, was there a grown up in this school that wasn't annoyed with the duo's constant fights?
Alex bumped into Jack harshly when passing him to follow the principle, Jack responding by extending his leg and wrapping it around his ankle, sending him down on the floor, face first. Alex grabbed him by the knee and pulled him on top of him, to which Hoppus just rolled his eyes and sharply said, "Now."
They untangled themselves from eachother and walked into the office, glaring at each other.
Alex closed the door behind him, sitting in the oh-so-familiar chair, the one he's been sitting in almost since the second him and Jack met.
"Boys.." Hoppus started, running a hand through his hair, getting tired of giving them the same speech over and over again.
"We know how this works, sir," Alex rolled his eyes at Jack's stupidity. Does he even think about the things he says? "You're gonna give us detention, we're gonna promise to behave better, you'll catch us fighting during detention, dismiss us and set us different times and days for detention." He was right there, though, that's how it usually went.
Mr Hoppus sighed. "Not this time, Jack."
Both of the boys' heads snapped up. Alex frowned.
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, I'm giving you one more chance. I will not give you detention, but you are going to have to share a room. If you don't start getting along in two months, I am expelling you." Both of them looked at each other, and for the first time, it was a worried look instead of a hateful one. Mr Hoppus gave Jack the key and they were dismissed. When they walked out of the office, Alex slid down a wall. "We are screwed." He mummbled, pulling at his hair.
"Hm." was all Jack said. Alex shot him a questioning look, but Jack just brushed it off.
"Guess we are staying together in room 182, Gayskarth." Jack smirked at him. Alex stood up and spat at him.
"Guess we are, Barafag."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, meh. I wrote it during maths, though, so I apologize if it's not interesting.