No Fags Allowed in 182

I Don't Care

"Left bed is mine." Alex ran to the bed on the left side, spreading out on it. Jack snorted, throwing his bag behind the door, making sure to knock Alex' bag over with his foot.
"Hey, not nice!" Alex hissed and scrambled up to his bag, throwing the books back into it. Just as he thought it was everything, he noticed one thing was missing.
"Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste the same." Jack read out, eyebrow raised at the words that were neatly written in the notebook in front of him. "Let the leaves fall off in the summer, let December glow in flames. Is this what you do in class? Write out Fall Out Boy lyrics?" He smirked.
Alex shrugged, reaching out to take his notebook back.
The problem wasn't in lyrics from famous bands, the problem was that there were some lyrics in there that he wrote.
But Jack just ignored him, flipping the pages over and scanning the paper with his eyes.
"He works for the weekend, mixtape of his favourite bands, tearing up the radio and lost in the stereo sound." Jack read as Alex blushed. "I haven't heard these lyrics before." He looked up to see Alex looking down. His eyes widened, but his face quickly went from shock to a smirk.
"No way!" He jumped up, slamming the notebook in Alex' face. "I knew you were gay, I knew it!" He jumped around in joy.
For years he has been trying to dig up some dirt on Alex, but he seemed to be a goody two-shoes, and now he had something to hold him onto.
"Please don't tell anyone." Alex whispered. He would have been pissed if it was anyone else that threatend to share his secret, but he remembered Mr Hoppus' words and tried to stay calm.
"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Jack frowned. "So all of the times I called you a fag, I was right? Oh man, I need to spread this all over!"
He turned to run out of the room, but Alex grabbed him by the arm.
"I am begging you, Jack." He couldn't do that. Even though Alex was pretty sure Jack was his mortal enemy or some shit, but he had to have at least a little bit of heart and keep his secret.
Besides, if Alex' parents found out, they would probably stop calling him their son. "Just.. I'll do anything, just don't tell anyone."
Jack's smile faded. He hated the kid, yes, but was he really that cruel? His smirk appeared once again when he realised he could make Alex his personal little slave.
"Anything?" Alex nodded.
"Fine, Gayskarth. But if you don't do what I request, I will spread it like herpes. Understood?" Alex nodded again.
"Good. Now, I have to piss, and you have to go bring me something to eat. And don't think we're friends because of this, I don't want you all over me." He spat at Alex, his words half mockery and half total seriousness.
Alex scoffed and let go of Jack's arm that he has previously been gripping. "Wouldn't dream of it."
♠ ♠ ♠
Credits to FOB and ATL for the lyrics in this chapter.