No Fags Allowed in 182

Just One Yesterday

Alex and Zack were sitting on Alex' bed, making out.
"Ewww! Alex, no gayness in our rooooom!" Jack screeched from the door.
Alex smirked into the kiss and when Zack went to pull back, he just deepened the kiss.
Jack glared at the two of them, waiting untill a flustered Zack walked out of the room; his hair all messy and his lips swollen.
Alex smirked when he saw Jack's disguisted face.
"Didn't know you'd be back so soon." Alex mused as Jack walked over to his own bed, the image of the two boys still fresh in his mind.
"Dude, you're like, so gay you're glowing."
It was Jack's turn to smirk, making himself comfortable on his bed.
" 'Dude'? Did you just call me 'dude'?" Alex raised an eyebrow. Hardly ever did they call each other even by their names, it was usually just insults.
Jack shrugged, pondering it in his mind for a moment.
"I call everyone dude."
He turned to face the wall, it was barely noon and he didn't feel like going to class today.
"When did I become everyone?"
Jack groaned, Alex' mind was so busy all the time, he just needed a rest and with him around, that's not gonna happen.
"Are you trying to start a fight? Because I'm not in the mood." He rolled over on his stomach, pressing his head into the pillow. He was so annoying, dear God. "Don't you have class or something?"
Alex raised an eyebrow at the boy who was laying face down on the bed.
"Don't you?" Jack sighed and got up.
"Look, Gayskarth." Alex shot him a glare to which he just smirked. "Shut up, you know it's true. Anyway, as I was saying, stop asking me questions. We haven't had a fight in almost a whole day, and even though you still annoy the hell out of me, I do not want to be expelled. And yes, I have class, but I do not feel like going there, therefore I will not go. Are we clear?" Alex nodded as Jack talked, trying to keep up with Jack's fast talking.
"Now, since you agreed to do as I please, bring me food. And something to drink. Oooh, go to Starbucks!" Jack grinned and Alex just flipped him off.
Even though Jack wasn't his favourite person, he still made a promise, and Alex keeps his promises.

-

"I hope you're happy with what I brought." Alex threw the drink and a muffin at Jack who was half asleep. "I missed class because of you, you.. dick."
He jumped on his bed with a sigh. Today was exhausting, with Jack constantly bossing him around and trying to get in Zack's pants, he was pretty tired. Mm, Zack, Alex liked him. He had the most perfect body Alex has ever seen, that's a fact. Even those who weren't gay had to admit he has a pretty good body. He wondered will Zack ever want to talk to him again? He's pretty shy, though people often get the wrong impression when they see how much he works out, and Alex knows he always tries to go un-noticed, especially if he is making out with someone. And that's not how it went today. Was Alex supposed to be feeling guilty? But then again, he thought, it was just to make Jack a little disguisted. Yeah, it was okay.
"Hm." There it is. There's the 'hm' again.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Alex turned to his side, facing Jack.
"Was I supposed to say 'thank you'?" Jack raised an eyebrow and sipped his drink.
"That would have been nice, yeah." Jack scoffed at Alex' response. "You're a prick, you know that?"
Jack sat up and ran a hand through his hair. Could the guy be more annoying?
"I already told you, if you are trying to pick a fight-"
"Oh, no! I'm just stating a fact! And the fact is, you are a prick." Alex grinned.
His smile faded a bit when Jack stood up, but Alex was not a coward. He stood up too, and got closer to Jack.
"What did you say, fag?" Jack tilted his head slightly. Alex rolled his eyes and pushed Jack in the chest.
"I said, you're a fucking prick, mate." Jack pushed him back when he said that, so Alex pushed him back and so on. The pushes eventually became very, very light punches, untill Alex pounced on him.
Alex' fist collided with Jack's face, he was so intent on giving Jack at least a broken nose, maybe a split lip. When Jack felt blood dripping from his nose, he got angry. He turned them over and sat on Alex' stomach, aiming for the boy's chest rather than his face. When the squeaks from the boy udner him got annoying, Jack slammmed his head onto the floor.
Even though Alex was a bit older than Jack, Jack was taller, and Alex would never admit it, but Jack was a bit stronger than him.
Jack stood up, leaving Alex laying on the floor, no blood but he looked like he was about to pass out. He was grateful there was no blood, he couldn't have been bothered to clean that up, but leaving Alex' on the floor was too risky, as Mr Hoppus could walk in any time.
He picked Alex up, and threw him on his bed, covering him with blankets and deciding that, if anyone asked him what was up with Alex, he would just say he was sleeping.
Jack couldn't help but wonder did he burise him over his chest, so he took Alex' shirt off and examined his chest, that was starting to get a bit purple. He grinned sickly at his work, turning Alex face down so the bruises weren't visible and laying back in his own bed.
As long as Hoppus didn't find out about this little encoutner between the two of them, today was a good day, he thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
1001 words.. It would have been longer but ayyy cliffhanger [kind of?] !