Status: Lights is hot.

Don't Go

Quiet

I woke up the next morning peacefully, the flood of last night’s memories filling my mind. I smiled, thinking of Oli and how absolutely perfect he is. I didn’t want to get up and since it was still the weekend I didn’t have to, so I opted to stay in bed and neglect all my responsibilities by playing video games. Mother wouldn’t approve of me doing this, considering video games are for boys and I’m already too “manly”, but for now I don’t give a fuck.

Well, until I heard the door open and my mom come in and call, “Valerie! Are you home?”

“Shit,” I mumbled to myself before jumping out of bed, turning my T.V. off and running to the railing so I could see the first floor. Mom was standing there, her numerous bags all around her even though she was just gone for the weekend. “Hey mom…” I said awkwardly.

“Honey! There you are, be a darling and come downstairs and help me with my bags!” She ordered, so I reluctantly went downstairs and grabbed as many of the heavy bags as I could.

“I think this is more luggage than you left with,” I told her as I followed her up the stairs to her room.

“Well, how can one go to Paris without shopping a little bit!” She laughed. I gave her a laugh grunt, because I didn’t understand but oh well. No use questioning it. We got her to room and I put her bags down, as did she, then she looked at me. “So what did you eat while I was gone?”

My heart dropped. That was the one question I wish she wouldn’t ask and the one question I knew she would. No “how was your weekend?” or “what did you do?” not even a “did you get all your homework done?” No. Because she doesn’t care about any of those things, she never did. She only ever cared about one thing. Beauty. Above all else, that is what she loves the most.

“Uh… I had some diet pills yesterday…” I told her.

“And Friday?”

“Uh…. nothing. I didn’t eat anything friday…” I tried to lie, but I knew she caught me before I even got the first word out.

“Are you sure? You look a little bigger now than before I left…” She told me and I felt tears build up in my eyes. “Just tell me what you did and I can try to help.”

“I had a burger…” I mumbled.

“A whole burger?!” There was panic in her voice and all I could do was nod. I knew I shouldn’t have had it. I knew it was a mistake. “Oh Valerie… Do you know how many calories that is? And you didn’t puke it up?” she asked. I shook my head no. “Well, I think the damage is clearly already done by the looks of you, but here I guess we can try this…” she said, while walking to her bathroom and reaching into her medicine cabinet. She pulled out a bottle of large white pills and took one out, then stopped a second, looked at me and took another one out. She gave me the two pills and watched me as I took them one at a time and looked into my mouth to make sure I swallowed both of them.

After I took them I asked quietly, “how was your trip?”

“Oh well, let me tell you!” She started and I sat on her bed and listened about her whole trip... in detail.

-----------------------------------------

After listening to her whole entire weekend, I went back to my room to lie down. Those pills my mom gave me really made me feel awful so I decided to just take it easy and lie down in my bed. I heard the familiar beeping of my phone, indicating I have a text message.

It was from Oli. My heart started to flutter as I opened the message and read, Hey gorgeous, how’d you sleep?.

Good, you?

Good I had a dream about you

Really? What happened in it

We had sex I looked at my phone in disbelief and I didn’t know how to begin to answer that when I got another text from him, a second later saying, Just kidding lol I really don’t know what happened in it I just remember you were in it

I sighed in relief as I typed out my response. I sat in bed all day and texted Oli, mostly about dreams and then that turned into talking about scary movies and how much we both love them which turned into me ranting all about how much I love and am obsessed over zombies. It was honestly perfect and the perfect conversation with a literally perfect boy and I couldn’t think of a single way I could make it better. Well, there was one way. I typed it out and sent it before I even thought about it and the second my thumb hit the send button I immediately regretted it.

I kinda really wish you were here I sent.

Wow random but me too. Are you free anytime this week?

Well I don’t do sports I don’t have a job and I never do any of my homework so yeah pretty much everyday lol

We should do something then because its been 18 hours and I already kinda miss you

Kinda?

Alright ya caught me I miss ya a lot… but don’t tell Lights I said that I’m embarrassed of it

I laughed and typed, I promise I won’t tell her.. but why are you embarrassed?

Cause I met her… what? Two days ago and I already miss her… she’ll think I’m pathetic

Well she doesn’t think you’re pathetic and… she misses you too ;)

Well in that case do you wanna hang this week?

Absolutely I texted back. I laid back on my pillows, holding in a squeal of excitement just because I get to see him this week. I realized what I was doing and turned my attention back to my game. Wow, this boy is gonna be the death of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i didn't post I was on break! Hope everyone had a happy holidays