Status: Completed. I hope you enjoyed it~!

Lost and Found

Chapter 3

"I was waiting for you, Denny." Iceland said when Denmark came running over to him. "I saw something pretty." He grabbed a hold of two of Denmark's fingers and pulled him further into the store, passed the other customers and workers until they reached a glass display case.

Iceland started at the Dane pointedly and raised his arms. "Up." Denmark picked him up and rested him on his hip. "Isn't it pretty?" Iceland asked, pointing to the shiny silver cross necklace in the case. Denmark agreed, and smiled slightly. "It's very pretty. But it would look prettier around Norge's neck, don't you think?"

"Mhmm." Denmark flagged down the lady behind the counter and bought the necklace, she even gift-wrapped it for him and put a bow on top the box. "Now, Icy, you have to remember not to tell Norway what I bought him for Christmas, okay?"

"Okay." Iceland and Denmark waited for almost twenty more minutes until Norway, Sweden and Finland met up with them by the fountain (during which time, Denmark bought Iceland plenty of sugary snacks and a bright red fire truck from the toy store)

"Big Brother!" Iceland squealed when he saw Norway walking towards them. "Look what Denny bought me!" He ran over to Norway, who was carrying a huge supply of shopping bags which he immediately thrust into Denmark's arms so he could pick up Iceland.

"I see, did you say thank you?"

"Uh-huh!"

*


Iceland woke everyone up early on Christmas morning, but nobody was up for opening presents until they had their cup of coffee. Iceland was very pleased with the presents he got, and he was playing with his new toys while the other Nordics opened their presents.

"Marry Christmas, Norge~" Denmark called cheerfully, handing the brightly colored box to Norway. He took it warily and gave the box a little shake. "Go on, open it!" After deciding that there wasn't anything dangerous or disgusting inside, Norway tore off the wrapping paper and open the velvet box.

As usual, there was no expression on Norway's face, but his eyes did seem to lighten when he saw the silver cross necklace. "Thank you." Iceland looked up from his toy to see what Norway received and smiled, showing off his teeth. "I helped pick it out, big brother, when Denmark lost me at the mall!"

Norway's gaze lost what little warmth they had. "Finland. Sweden. Will you take Iceland to the kitchen for some butter cookies?" Finland quickly scooped up Iceland and his toy and he and Sweden left the room just in time to hear Denmark plead for his life.