Status: I hope you like this :)

Merry Christmas

The Christmas Surprise

Kellin's eyes lit up as he looked through the aisles at the Christmas lights. Blue, red, green, white; any color that Kellin could imagine was there. This made him excited. After all, Christmas was his favorite holiday. It made him even happier that this was the first Christmas that he was able to spend with his boyfriend, Vic. Sure, they had spent Christmas together, but this was different. This year it was just them and their families, since they weren't on tour.

"Kells?" Called the certain Mexican on his mind, "Have you picked out the light's yet?"

Vic said that when they got home he had a surprise for Kellin. Kellin wasn't exactly sure what it was, but couldn't wait. It had to be really special if Vic hadn't told him about it yet. Each year they always ended up spilling the beans on what they got each other because they couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces'.

"Almost done, babe." Said Kellin as Vic walked over to the lights. He set wrapped his hands around the younger's waist.

"Good, because I can't wait to give you your surprise." Vic said with a grin, as Kellin blushed. Placing a kiss on Kellin's cheek he pointed to a set of lights that were multicolored and shaped in little snowflakes. "How about those ones?"

Kellin had liked the lights when he first saw them but didn't know if Vic would like them. He seemed to enjoy plain color lights, which didn't bother Kellin. "Okay." He said grabbing the lights as they checked out with the rest of the things they would need for the tree.

********

Sighing, Kellin looked back to marvel at their work. The tree was put up with the lights, silver garland, and multicolored balls. They had both changed into their PJ's and were on the couch watching the Christmas special of Charlie Brown while drinking hot chocolate. Kellin snuggled up to Vic as the credits rolled through. Looking at the clock he saw that it was 11:59.

"One minute til' Christmas." Kellin murmured tiredly in Vic's ear. He just chuckled.

"Don't fall asleep yet boo. I still need to give you your surprise." Kellin smiled weakly and sat up as Vic shifted and got up from the couch.

"Kellin Quinn, you are my best-friend and the best boyfriend anyone could have. I love you with all my heart and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" He said pulling out a silver band from the pocket of his pajama pants. Kellin was speechless as he wrapped his arms around Vic's waist.

"Yes!"

Vic placed the ring on Kellin's finger as he kissed the younger's nose. "Merry Christmas, boo."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I hope this was good. I wrote it as a present to my friend Abigail. Merry Christmas to everyone! :)

Ciao,
Abigail.