1988

88

He knelt again.
His knee hit the ice and his fist pumped back and forth along his side.
Another goal was in the bag for Patrick Kane and he needed to celebrate.
“Atta boy, Kaner!” Jonathan Toews grabbed him from the ice and hugged him tight, despite the practical body armour they wore.
Fuck yea, Kane!” Patrick Sharp slammed into his back.
And another one, in the bag, for Patrick Kane.
Hats fell around them on the ice and the United Center went up in the hook of Chelsea Dagger.
Chelsea, Chelsea, I believe!

The boys felt very victorious. Another win against thy enemy Detroit Redwings and another game closer to hoisting the all-mighty Lord Stanley Cup over Captain and teams’ head.
“How did you feel tonight, Patrick?”
“Ah-about as best as I’ve felt in a game. I got a hat trick.” He teased, pulling his hat’s bill down. She laughed.
The girl looked just right for him. Blonde, huge tits, nice ass, thin waist. If he was looking for an angel you’d of thought he just found it.
“What are you going to do to celebrate it?” She flirted back. She knew exactly what he was going to do.
“You know,” He shrugged. Fuck you against the wall of a hotel room, that’s what. He thought to himself; but the whole dressing room heard it. “The usual.”
“You have another game tomorrow night, how are you gearing up for that?” His mind snapped to the next question, a trait he’d learned from his years of hockey and media attention.
“Same as I always do. Wake up just in time and shower when I get here.” He laughed, knowing he was going to do just that. “Always what I do for a doubleheader.”
“That’s enough for tonight, guys!”
The press left, but not without a swift slip to Patrick, a number he’d use once, erase from her phone, and never see again.
“Patty! We’re going to Blue, you ready!?”
“Fuck yes I am, gentlemen!” Wearing his best suit, Patrick was all ready. Always.
When you’re dancing slowly; sucking your sleeve.

Patrick felt her ass but was disappointed that it wasn’t as large and tight as he’d hoped. Oh, well. It’ll do for tonight.
Her back was firm against his chest and her arm was secure around his neck. He hated when girls did that, like they owned him for a night. For a night, kiddo. He chuckled into her neck and held her hips against his own, his hand placed no further, up nor down, from the core of her arousal.
“How’s about…we head out, babe?” He whispered husky into her ear.
“Sure, doll.” She lolled her head back, drunk out of her mind, and drunkenly licked his ear. A normally arousing gesture, turned disgusting by her state of mind.
But he didn’t care, as long as he got to put his dick somewhere for the night.
He took her hand from around his neck and all but dragged her out of the club. To his car, and to a hotel for the night.
His captain watched.
“Come here, baby…” She slurred her words but drew him closer, to kiss him. At least she can move her hips and lips. He muttered in his mind.
He jerked her hips closer to him and slammed her against a wall.
“Fuck!”
He dragged her down the hall and all but tossed her into the bedroom. She took his neck in hand and lips in lips again and they fell on the bed. Clothes of his being thrown away and her dress’s zipper being pulled down with each kiss. Tonight’s a good night. He thought. A lovely night for a good fuck. He went to town on her body.
And when she was asleep, took her phone, erased her pictures, his message, and his number. Now all she would have is a memory in her head and a mark on her neck.
The boys get lonely after you leave.

“Christ-ow! Damn dog bowl…”
“Pat…?”
“Awh, fuck, Kitty-I’m sorry.”
“Pat, I thought you were home…”
“No, babe, I went out.” He wandered over to her and sat at the edge of the couch near her head. “Why aren’t you in bed?”
“Because I thought you were home and sleeping…Puck was in her cage…”
“Again, why aren’t you in bed?” Patrick didn’t wait for her new answer and lifted her into his arms, an arm around her back, his other stretched over her knees to curl under her legs.
“You need to sleep.” She answered, even if he didn’t care.
“I can sleep just fine with you next to me.”
“Pat…” He laid her down in their shared bed and went to his side to quickly shed his suit for the third time tonight. “You’re gonna be off your game tomorrow.”
“No I won’t be. Go back to sleep.” He slipped into bed behind her and pulled her against him. “Go to sleep, Kitten.”
She began twisting and turned to face him, slipping her arms around his neck. She kissed the corner of his lips and buried her head in his neck. He blew at her ponytail, trying to get it away from his face. He moved a hand to smooth it out and kissed her head.
“Good night, Kitty.”
“Good night, Patty…”
And it’s one for the Dagger and another for the one you believe
♠ ♠ ♠
I figured I'd try a Pat Kane story and see where it goes. Hope you like it!