Nanga Mai

One

Kylie's POV
“Hey! Dude! Let’s go, rise and shine!” I clapped my hands together in the loudest sound I could muster; my sister didn’t even look up from where she was sleeping on her bed. I felt the pillow hit me in the face before I could see it and it landed at my feet softly.

“Bitch, get up!” I took a step towards the mattress on the massive sleigh bed frame and grabbed the edge of her blanket; I pulled it off of her in one swift motion. I was ready for the pillow this time and caught it in my left hand as my right let go of the down comforter.

“Are you fucking kidding me Kylie Nicole?!” I flinched at the middle name, not so much the noise level. I had been expecting the yelling.

“It’s 3 in the god damn morning!” Her face was smushed far into her pillow at this point but I couldn’t stop the excited, almost manic laugh that left my mouth.

“Anjil come on, get up I have something to show you.” Something about my tone seemed to grab her interest but I soon lost it as I switched her bedside lamp on. She made a noise not unlike a hiss and her face was covered by her mass of thick, curly, brown hair.

“Just let me sleep.” Her voice sounded exasperated at this point and she quickly placed her other pillow over her head now, as if that was going to stop me.

“Okay I’ll let you sleep but I guess I will be going to Australia by myself then.” I turned on my heel and took a quick step towards the door and quickly came tumbling down to the floor when the third pillow hit my back with a great force. How many fucking pillows did this woman have!?

“Australia? What the hell are you talking about?” She was sitting up now, fully as I pushed myself off of the floor. I shook off one of her shirts that had wrapped it’s way around my ankle.

“I got two tickets, the flight leaves in three hours so,” I trailed off with a slight shrug of my shoulders.

“You in?” I grinned in her direction. It took a moment for that information to sink in before she received a newfound energy and hopped off the bed.

“What?! Three hours, how am I supposed to pack?” She spun around in a tight circle that left me laughing in her direction, her hand moved up to tangle in her hair as she glared at me.

“So I guess you’re in?”

“Hell yes I’m in!” I nodded and moved towards the door, maneuvering around the stuff that accumulated on the floor.

“Suitcase is out in the hallway and we can buy stuff there so don’t worry about packing shampoo and stuff.” I figured that would save on the amount of packing time we needed.

“And uh remember, it’s winter-ish here so it’s warm there.” I left Anjilika to pack at that point and headed down the stairs of our 3 bed, 2 bath two-story home. I grabbed my own suitcase that I had gotten out of the garage and threw it on my bed.

“Now I have to pick out what to bring.” I muttered as I pulled my closet doors open, ready to start our adventure and not really knowing what to expect once we got there.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I am writing this story with my best friend. I am the Tom part and she is the Liam. Hope you like it and thanks for reading!