Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Flustered.

He pulled his kisses away a bit for you to follow and you did like a stray dog with someone who gave them water for life, in this case, that's what he made you feel, alive with every touch of the lips, a bolt of electricity sending shivers down your back and behind your neck to the front of your skull. He softly grasped your hands and lead you to the couch, all the way you were struggling on your toes just to reach his kisses. This made him smile as he knew you wanted him enough that you did that and he must have taken the hint that your ankles were giving out since you began to shake slightly. Taking you by complete surprise, Tom grabbed you from underneath your thighs and hoisted you up over his hips, you wrapped your arms around his neck and he kept his on the underside of your thighs, stroking them softly. This sent Goosebumps from your thighs to your back side and back up your spine again.

You let out a long sigh in the middle of a kiss as he stroked slowly and he chuckled. "You still have to beg for my forgiveness" He managed to say as your lips embraced each other. You smiled and this gave him a chance to force his tongue in once again, you giggled as he slid it so smoothly over yours, stroking it like one would stroke a cat gently. He let out a sigh as you did before but you could feel the vibration in his lungs and course from his chest to yours as he moaned. At this he set you on the wall but kept you on his hips. He pulled away and removed one hand to cup your jaw and look you in the eye with immense pleasure that you became lost yourself.

You hadn't realized but you were both panting when you placed your hands on either side of his scruff covered jaw. He smirked darkly and leaned in to your neck and began to peck lightly, then nibbled just enough to tickled, you squirmed a bit and he pressed harder against you, pinning you so you would not fall or move much further. You licked your lips at the darker thoughts were this could end up and closed your eyes as you became entranced by his lips sliding from your neck to your collarbone. Just as you were about to be completely overtaken by lust, you became startled as he hoisted you up again on his hips and slammed his lips against yours again and again as he walked you to your bedroom and dropped you on the bed.

He leaned over top of you as you smiled at him with pleasure burning behind it. He half smiled, he had a darkness that you were a bit wary of it as he leaned up right over top of you. He simply stared at you for a moment and smiled darkly and unbuckled his belt and pressed himself over top of you again and snatched your lips again. You both panted as you could feel your bodies over heating. You stroked your hands over his chest and began to unbutton his shirt (As always, he wore dress shirts) and he continued to press his lips over yours and lick them slightly as they almost parted. this made it clear he wanted to enter again with his intruding, soft tongue, he did so without waiting for your permission and stroked more harshly with his tongue, your own tongue tried to struggle against being pinned over again by his, however just like your whole body, it was hopeless. You let out a soft, quiet moan as he ran his fingers softly through your hair, it felt like your brain completely shut down as he did so. All you could do was feel now, your smell was completely intoxicated by his cologne, you recognized it as Diesel, Only the Brave it's motto was you remembered, And this man was indeed brave, you thought to yourself, Brave enough to go after what he wants no matter the consequence. His touch, HIS TOUCH! You felt your body settle into his hands as he grasped and stroked from your upper ribs to the side of your thigh, his touch was rough but felt like a knife sliding on silk, it made you shiver as he shifted his hands over your body like he shifted his lips over your own. It felt like you were no longer on earth, no longer in the living plane but somewhere in between, or perhaps somewhere never thought of. You briefly thought if this was what an orgasm was, but quickly swiped it away when you heard him moan. This activated your your other sense, you could hear the rasp in his moan, how husky it sounded when it escaped between both your lips, scorching hot. It sent vibrations from his chest to yours and formed butterflies in your stomach.

You both became lost in each others essence that you hadn't realized your phone was ringing with that obnoxious ringtone. By this point, his shirt was open and you forced it off his sleek shoulders and he finished the motion by swinging his arms behind him and tugging the sleeves to free himself to return them to your body. You smiled underneath his heavy sloppy kiss and you could feel him return the gesture as he slid his hands like snakes underneath your pajama shirt and slowly lift. You knew what he was doing, but you weren't sure if you were ready for it yet. He continued his action slowly and this make shivers strike your back. You breathed in sharply as he skimmed a sensitive area just under your breast. At this You snatched his wrists and pulled away from his lips. You looked him in the eye, and he looked apologetically into yours. "I'm Sorry... I should have--" You kissed him gently and pulled back again "No--I'm sorry... I'm not... I wasn't Thinking..." He laughed a bit and leaned away slightly, this felt a bit more comfortable to talk. He stuck out his tongue as he laughed a bit and you gazed at it a little bit and thought 'that cute little tongue was in my mouth, huh' and smiled warmly. He closed his mouth and smiled suspiciously "What?" You shook your head and laughed as you swung your arms above your head, he still leaned in between your legs but this felt comfortable in an odd sense.

"Nothing.." you slightly giggle. He squinted his eyes quickly and formed a grin spreading from ear to ear. He Laughed uncontrollably and clutch your wrist to pull you closer to him and asked again through husky chuckles "What?" You just giggled more and he slid his fingertips from your wrist down to your sides quickly and squeezed, making you jerking and laugh from the tickle. "Stop!" You said as you laughed hysterically. "Stop Please!" You tried again. He stopped momentarily and leaned over you so your lips almost touched, "You see I wanted you to beg for forgiveness, not for me to stop." He said huskily and winked. You smiled and tried to cease his tickling when he continued. It wasn't working. "Stop Or---" You were cut off but laughter and gasps for air. "Or What?" He said challengingly as he continued his sensitive touches.

"Please!" you cried out again more desperately but still with enjoyment, he didn't stop yet. He simply said darkly "Oh, But I do love to hear you beg... Now just say my name and I'll stop tickling" You laughed harder as he pressed closer as he tickled. "OK! Ok! Please Mr. Hiddleston stop!" He did so, for a small moment so he could catch his breath. You looked up at him and her gave you a ponderous look and pressed his lips together. "I Think you can beg better than that no?" You stopped his hands as they were about to continue their playful manner and so he grasped your hands softly and planted them just above your head, climbed over top of you and slammed his lips against yours. You felt a smiled curdled under his smooth lips and infect your own.

A few minutes had gone by when you two simply sat there, engulfing yourselves in each others essence, until finally he pulled away and slowly opened his eyes to look into yours. They were so blue, especially with the dim light pouring in from the cloudy sky outside. "You truly are addicting..." and leaned in again to place his lips softly over yours, again and again and again.

Your mind raced through the memories when Casey tried to convince you to stop seeing him, you knew it would be difficult because HE was so addicting. But those thoughts were quickly pulled away as his tongue had once again entered like a snake into your mouth to play with yours, and always playing the dominance game, which he was more talented at.

Suddenly a knock came to the door and you both bolted straight up. You looked out to the hall like a deer caught in head lights and had your bodies completely still for what seemed like long minutes, You hoped that it was something you both heard from the insanity crypts of your mind but the thought quickly evaded as the knock came again. He removed himself from you quickly and fixed his shirt back to his torso. You simply peeked out the window to see who might it be. It was Nigel and Jared. You panicked a bit and helped Tom button his shirt, he dropped his hands when he noticed you did it faster and smiled down to you. You were concentrating on doing the buttons and switching your gaze from this buttons (and half exposed, defined chest) and the hall. "Just a SECOND!" You yelled out to the unexpected visitors. This made his smile broaden and you finally met his gaze and rolled your eyes. Just as you were about to turn away he grabbed you jaw and stole one last kiss before you pushed him away and smiled with and expression of disbelief.

You entered the living room and quickly welcomed in your friends. You proceeded to go to the kitchen to fix a drink for them and also to fix your thoughts up as you were still flustered from the previous encounter. You could still feel red hot from all the blushing and tickling and tried to fan yourself to cool down. This however did not go unnoticed. Even though Nigel couldn't see you, he knew very well that you were a bit of a mess and joined you in the kitchen. He just stood there with arms crossed over his chest and looked to you condescendingly. You averted your eyes straight away when they met. He grabbed his cup and nudged you. "Alright, what's the Secret?" You almost dropped a mug when he asked the spot on question. You really didn't want him to search your house to find our English Sub-Teacher here with you blushing like you just got married.

"Secret? What secret?" You asked obviously. He placed his gentle hands on your shoulders and whispered in your ear. "The secret in your room sweety..." Your gut dropped and almost did the same with the mug. Did he know? Did Casey tell him? you asked yourself.
♠ ♠ ♠
sweet Gods! Finally done. Sorry it Took so long. gosh darnit, and I also apologize for the shortish chapter. anyways enjoy.