Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Lake.

He released his light grasp on your shoulders and proceeded to your room, You whipped around and snatched his forearm hastily. "No!" You blurted out, trying to stop him, however, this furthered his interest and continued on. "Please! Nigel! It's nothing really, just..." He turned around to look at you with challenge and excitement on his face, he loved discovering secrets, especially if they were scandalous. You knew he wouldn't spread any word about you, but just the thought of disappoint or even disgust he might have once he sees the Tom in your room made you feel very uneasy. "Really?" He asked sarcastically, you felt your shoulders drop as you knew there was no excuse you could use, he's basically heard them all and could tell lie from truth.

He continued on, Jared simply sat on the couch awkwardly, and you were a bit glad that he did since he wouldn't see the teacher that he might have shared with you. As Nigel was half way down the hall he turned toward you again and smiled, you looked to him with plead but widened your eyes as Tom walked out very casually and looked at Nigel, who had his back turned to him. Nigel walked backward a bit and finally turned to slam into Tom. He was startled for sure, but when he looked up to see who it was, startled only skimmed what you sense in his whole being. His shoulders were rising slowly and his body became very tense as he must have dropped his jaw as he did in shock as he looked to his English teacher, Tom just lowered his head to look at Nigel in a manner that said "What you looking at?". Nigel whipped his head to me, I sighed and dropped my head, not expecting what he was going to say next "You WHORE!!!" You looked up to see Tom giving him a negative amazed look, he obviously didn't like that kind of language, especially to a woman, he then shifted his eyes to you and shared the same look but with more smoothness to it. You puckered your lips and looked to Nigel, he had a grin spread from ear to ear and giggled a bit.

You kissed your teeth and grabbed Nigel and pulled him aggressively into your room, Tom followed what you were implying and closed the door behind once he entered after you two. You sat Nigel on the bed and he had the biggest smile across his face, mouth open still in a state of amusing shock, you kneeled in front of him but he continued to look at Tom who paced to the window to check outside, then he finally turned his attention to Nigel who was beginning to point, he looked confused but you grabbed his hand and lowered it and pleaded "You CAN'T tell anyone, Nigel." He looked you in the eye with such sincere understanding and covered your hands with his. "You're no longer a virgin are you?" He asked, still with a smile over his face, You rolled your eyes and he chuckled. "I mean come on! With a fine piece of man flesh right there, who still would be!?" He looked over to Tom and winked, you smacked the side of his head lightly "NIGEL! focus!" He rubbed his head out of fake pain and pouted. "Thank you Nigel but... I'm a teacher" Tom joked. Nigel laughed and even you let out a slight chuckle, but returned your attention to Nigel. "You won't tell anyone right?" He sighed and faked annoyance as he did pain "No, I won't tell anyone." You both nodded in understanding. Just as you were about to get up he pulled a bit on your hands to stop you in attempt for one more discussion, "But... You got to tell me." You looked to him with a blank expression, "Tell you what?" He shifted his eyes from you to Tom. You furrowed your eyes and looked to Tom, he did the same with his arms across his chest.

Nigel rolled his eyes and leaned in, grasping your head slightly to whisper "Have you guys... You know.." He pulled back to look at you in the eye. at first you were confused and had no idea what he was talking about, then it hit you hard then a king hit "WHA--NO! NO! GOD NO!... no" you tried to calm yourself at the last 'no'. He looked at you with amazement again and gasped "Really!? Why NOT!?" He emphasized his last word as if you were completely insane not to. "Because!" He looked at you scornfully and crossed his arms "Because?" You were completely taken aback at the whole concept that he thought you were no longer Virgin. "Because of reasons!" He laughed and jumped up. You yourself stood up and Nigel skipped to the door. He motioned a playful curtsy and looked to Mr. Hiddleston with such sinister in his eyes "It was a pleasure Mr. Hiddleston... I hope to see you again... both of you... Together." Tom nodded to him with a genuine smile, and at that he winked and exited in a twirl. You both sighed at his exit and looked to each other. He raised his eyebrows when you looked to him and he smiled again, his teeth hovering over his tongue as he chuckled and shyly look to his shoes. "Well... I suppose secret's out" you let out a small laugh and looked out the window as Nigel honked and waved in his car as he drove off. "Interesting fellow." You let out a loud laugh and looked to him as he leaned against the windowsill with his arms cross. "Interesting is an understatement..." You rolled your eyes and sat on the bed. "you're lucky to have a friend as so." You smiled at the thought. 'Yeah' you thought to yourself, it did make you feel good to trust someone, especially on this kind of level.

"you know he's gay." You looked to Tom again, He just furrowed his brow in confusion. "You know... If you're interested, 'cause he's pretty interested in you." you winked at him at the tease and he pushed off with an insulted smile on his soft lips. "Ohoho, really?" He pounced on you and you rolled over the bed to dodge him and tried to crawl from his grasp. He was quick as he snatched your ankle and pulled you to him, making you face to face. "Well, I think I might just be interested after all..." He traveled his eyes over your face to finally meet it's destination on your lips. You could feel his breath softly land on the top of your neck as he leaned in, eyes still fixated on your lips. You felt your body go hot underneath his and your heart beat became loud in your ears as the blood pumped heat in your veins. Just as he was about to make contact you pulled away and jumped off the bed. You leaned against your dresser and pointed out the window. "Well, if you're interested I could call him up" You teased again, He smiled, showing his teeth and lowered his head in defeat. He laughed and sat up on the bed and raised his hand motioning you to continue, or rather defeat just as head had done. You laughed and exited the room to fix yourself some tea. "Oh yeah, seeing how you're British and all" you looked to him, trying to hide laughs in between words. "Would you care for a cup of tea" you put on a posh British accent as you said this. He laughed and chased after you into the kitchen.

---

You both sat in silence as you gazed out the window, you could feel his gaze travel over you a number of times then turn to his tea, then to today's paper. You didn't mind that it was silent between you two, you rather enjoyed the silence, especially when it rained, hearing the drop hit the window and roll down. You became lost in thought after a few moments of rain drowning out the real world. Your mind seemed to really think of nothing, it was just serene blankness, just your eyes taking in the beauty of the dark clouds and water falling outside. "Let's go to the lake" You became startled at the sudden boom of noise, of Tom's husky voice breaking the silence and shifting in his seat, and especially at the random suggestion of activity choice. You pointed outside and began to say "But it's raining--" "Exactly!" You raised in eyebrow in suspicion and dropped you hand. "It's more pleasant in the rain" You thought it strange at first, but wiped that thought away as you agreed in your head. "I'll grab my coat." You half-asked and half stated. He smiled and followed you with his eyes and turned to exit to his car.

As he waited in the car, you spied out the window to watch him as you slipped your arms through the sleeves and untuck your hair. He just sat in the car, knuckle of his index finger in between his teeth. You smiled a little bit as he looked dazed by the scenery that he took in of the rain, just as you did. You quickly made your way to the car and hopped in. After a few moments of just sitting, you both looked to each other simultaneously and just stared. You both laughed at the random action and looked to your feet shyly. After that he pulled our of the drive way and began the ride to the lake.

When you stopped at the first red light, you softly touched the button for the radio and the song Last Kiss by Pearl Jam began to play, you could see him tap his fingers along to the drums, at the first verse you both mimed the words. When the lights turned green, you began to hum and he slightly began to sing the lyrics. When the Chorus, played, you both sang out loud, with such joy. You both looked to each other and laughed after the chorus stopped. You laughed at the sudden outburst.

It fell silent for a small moment then finally he asked "So what did Nigel ask?" You looked to him questioningly and smiled a bit. "What he whispered in your ear..." His tone, slightly stiffened but when he continued he added a gay lisp when he spoke and smiled "Did he confess his love for me?" He looked to you and his smile broadened as you laughed at him. "No... No. Something much worse and less appalling." You were almost at your destination now. You tried to think to put it in words, "He, uhm... Asked if we... uhh..." After a slight silence he quickly broke it "Had sex?" he looked at you as you fiddled with your hands "Yeah" You quickly answered. "And that came as a shock to him?" You chuckled and rolled your eyes "Yeah, well, HE would have ravaged you by now. Speaking of which.." You continued to tease and he laughed.

You arrived at you destination and you exited the car to stand by the shore line of the lake and gazed on the other side where you last swam. He skipped to your side and bumped you as he stood beside you. He shoved his hands in his pockets as it was cold and he sighed, his breath fogging the damp, cold, lake air and gazed at the same spot you had your eyes on. You breathed in sharply and embraced the smells of the forest engulfing the banks of the lake and the fresh water filling it and closed your eyes. It was silent for a few minutes with the sounds of minimal birds chirping, insects buzzing, water trickling somewhere off in the woods. Behind your eye lids, you could really paint the picture of a forest over them. It was relaxing to be out here, and not worrying about anybody else, feeling easiness among the air. Not worrying about a secret that your friends knew of. It was just peaceful. You leaned your head against Tom's shoulder as you felt yourself almost drift off to sleep as these sounds gave you a lullaby. He took the hint and wrapped his arm around you and pulled you in so your head rested on his warm, solid chest. You could hear his heart beat through one ear, and the lake song in your other. You breathed him in to embrace this new environment and you could smell the diesel cologne on him, and a bit of his natural smell that you loved as well.

You stayed like this for a long moment before you opened your eyes again. "Beautiful isn't it?" You ears could hear the muffled words from his chest and smiled at the vibrations that tickled your sense of hearing. You looked to the water as he did the same, you could feel his gaze from the water. "Just look how handsome he is." You laughed and burrowed your head more comfortably on his chest as he chuckled. Another long moment passed and you shifted to free yourself from his warm embrace, he softly released and you stumbled a bit at the sudden emptiness of the open air. He smiled down at you as you rubbed your eyes from the fatigue. "Would you like to go for a swim?" He asked casually. When you lowered your hand from your eyes you looked t him with disbelief. It was slightly still raining you noticed and held your hands to feel the rain to emphasize your expression. He smiled and jogged around the lake. You were about to call out to him, but you chased after him instead.

He laughed as you attempted to follow him through the dense growth of forest and hopping over fallen trees. You struggled to keep up and laughed as he did. After a few moments of running , or rather near crawling over the thick green, you stopped to catch your breath and looked around, it was mostly silent and no signs of Tom. You sat on a log to rest then jumped as you felt something grab you from behind and burrow it's head on the side of your neck and bite softly. At this point you realized it was Tom and hit him playfully. He began to speak in a very raspy, dark tone against your neck "'What a tender young creature! what a nice plump mouthful" You stopped struggling and laughed as he was quoting the Wolf from Little Red Hiding Hood. "You're such a loser" He laughed and 'snuggled tighter "Why's that?" You laughed and stood as he still had a portion of his weight on you. You turned around to meet his lustful gaze lingering into your own and smiled as he pulled you closer to meet your lips "Because you're the big bad wolf" you whispered. At his he turned his gaze into a sinister challenge and smile "Ooooh, is that so?" he pulled away slightly but closed the gap with a quick kiss as he walked you backward, as he always did into a tree. He smiled showing teeth as he pulled away briefly. "my, my, what big teeth you have..." He gave you pained looked and planted another kiss as you smiled underneath it and he did the same.

You traced your hands over his abdomen to his belt then to his back teasingly. He laughed and manged between breaths from the long kisses "oh, you're merciless aren't you." then he grabbed you by the waste and pulled your hips against his, you could feel his warm, or rather scorching body, and you also felt his hard flesh press against you. You began to pant as he slowly embraced you neck with such menacing kisses, nibbling at some points but always had an addictive feel. You squirmed a bit as he grasped your neck tighter and his kisses lowered to your collarbone. You sighed with pleasure and managed "My, my, what big hands you have". He chuckled darkly and moved his other hand from your face to your hips again and pulled you in closer. You breathed in as he pulled back and slid his hand past your hips to the sighed of your thigh then skim across to your more sensitive area. You wriggled more when he spread his hands over top of that area and his index and middle finger to slowly and smoothly stroke downward. He pulled back to meet your gaze and his eyes had lust and a darkness that made you want more of what he was doing. When you breathed out unsteadily he placed a dark smile over his lips. "I love watching you all flustered like this." You smiled back sheepishly, and quickly reformed your self as you spun from his grasp. "Well then, My, My, what big eyes you have." You winked at him and hastily exited the woods to the shore to finally get to your favorite area. Well you turned around you saw him drop his shoulders in defeat as he still leaned against the tree then quickly followed you.

You made your way around the rocks and looked into the water for a brief second. When you pulled away, Tom was already behind you and snatched you. you squealed as you were afraid you would fall in, clothes and all, but he lifted you and made his way down to the shore of the lake where you once leaped from. you once again glanced into the water as the rain drops began more severe. "How are we supposed to..." You trailed off and turned your head to looked at him to finish your question, but you became lost in what you were looking at now. Mr. Hiddleston undressing. Stripping down to his briefs with his lean, defined body exposed to the cold air. You looked at him for with you mouth gaped as he approached the water and smiled to you. "Like this" and he dived in the dark water. He quickly resurfaced and flicked the excess water from his face and hair and looked at you with a smug smile. "Don't tell me you're afraid." He challenged. You laughed and placed your hand on your chest theatrically "Me!? Afraid? Don't be ridiculous" You sarcastically said and proceeded to climb back up the rocks. You heard a splash of water and looked around to see him chase after with a smile on his face. You widened your eyes with horror and amusement as you struggle back up the steep rocks, but he was too quick and long as he snatched you from behind, snaking his arms around your stomach and carrying you to the water, which was cold as you could no longer feel his body warm, but... COLD from the water. It started to rain harder as he did so and you kicked to free yourself but to no avail was it successful, so you tried pleading along with the kicking "PLEASE! STOP!" At this, he stopped walking for a brief moment but still carried you from behind. "I love hearing you plead... But I don't like it when you say 'Stop'" and he advanced towards the water. You smiled, but still kicked and struggled. "OKAY! OKAY!! I'LL GET IN!" At this point, he was at the edge where the water met land and he let go of you. "That's more like it" as he stared at you to move his clothes undershelter of the leaves so the wouldn't get drenched.

You continued to get undressed yourself but stopped as you felt his eyes journey over your body. "A little privacy please?" He laughed and approached you "I'm going to see you anyway." He helped you remove your shirt, the last piece of clothing before he placed his arms around you from behind and his chest against your back. He breathed in and you leaned into his tall, stern body. You yelped as he picked you up, and carried you in the water like a damsel in distress, which case you were. "WAIT! THE WATER'S GONNA BE COLD!" He laughed and threw you straight in the water. You screamed on your way down but stopped as your head became submerged. When you resurfaced you wiped away the cold water from your face and cross your arms over your chest to keep warm "ASSHOLE!" You yelled at him. He just laughed and jumped in after you. When he surfaced you hit him on the chest and he laughed more, splashing you. You couldn't help but laugh along.

He his arms around you once more and leaned in for a kiss, this time you gave it to him and swirled your tongue around his mouth. This took him by surprise as you were never as forward or frisky like this, at the same time, you bucked your hips against his, skimming your underwear over his briefs and he jerked a little at the motion. Even by the brief touch, you could feel he was already hard, no doubt it was due to your almost nakedness. 'Men' you thought. You quickly parted lips and ran deep into the water and swam around the rock once it got deep enough. You could tell he would follow, but as you surfaced behind it, you weren't prepared for him to follow so quickly as he surfaced almost immediately after you. "You're such a tease today!" he smiled sincerely, you laughed and returned the smile "You don't like it?" you teased further. He laughed, and since you both stayed afloat with only neck up exposed from the cold dark water, you didn't see his hands grasp your side and pull you in to his warmth within the water, tickling as he did so. You wriggled like a fish out of water and laughed uncontrollably. He stopped after a short moment and leaned in "I love it actually..." You smiled and he placed his lips over yours once again, at the same time, your bodies pressed against each other under the deep water. You felt his hard flesh skim over your most sensitive area and you wrapped you legs around him as you felt him. He smiled under the kiss and felt for the rocks edge under the water. Finally finding it he stood on it so it was easier for him to hoist you over his hips. He placed his one hand on the edge above the water to balance himself and the other holding you up from the small of your back, all the while placing his lips on yours over and over again, hastily and greedily.

When he finally gained balanced, he thrusting himself softly against you, even though you both had garments on, you felt it and wanted more but was unsure on how to suggest to get this deed done with. He suddenly slowed his kisses down and finally came to a halt. It became very silent except for the sounds of rushing water from the sky, clashing with the water you resided in and the random clasps of soft thunder over head. You looked into each others eyes, his marvelous blue iris' looking you directing with bliss. "We could do it if you wanted..." He said softly, it seemed that all the noises around you drained out as he spoke. You looked up at him with a blank expression, but so many things ran through your mind 'we could, and I would... but I'm still a Virgin-- What if I get pregnant?-- Do you have a condom-- Here? In the Lake?--' all these thoughts caught each other off, but the one thought that kept recurring, without interruption was a fearful one 'won't it hurt?'. However your thoughts were cut off when he spoke again "What Nigel asked... If we did it, We could do it." He tried to clear things up, but you already knew what he was talking about. You looked to him and blinked. "I... Uh..." You didn't know what to say. You wanted to do it, to feel what it was like, but you were afraid since you haven't even tried it by yourself. "I understand if you don't want to--" He tried to reassure you but you quickly intervened "No, no no. I want to do it, I just..." You paused to think how you tried to express it. You looked back up to him and he had concerned on his face, he could sense you were a bit distressed. "I just... never really done it before.." You finally confessed. He smiled with understanding in his eyes and nodded. "What do you mean never really?" He joked, this seemed to ease the tension between you both and you laughed with him. "Ok, I never actually... TOUCHED myself in that way, I suppose" You tried to say it with a straight face, but after you emphasized the word 'touched' you laughed. He laughed a long then joked further "In what way?" He smiled darkly and you lightly hit him on the chest "You're such a perv." You playfully let out under a sigh. He chuckled and hoisted you up again and leaned in, "I could teach you". This made you blush immensely and you felt his body as well as your own become hot, even under the water. He landed his lips on yours as he towered over you. Both your torso's were in the cool air and your bottom half of your body still underneath the water. Now he had either hands on the undersides of your thighs as they held you on his hips, His upped body pressed you against the cold rock.

His kisses became even more greedier than the last time and pushed his tongue aggressively in your mouth and played with yours the same. You tightened your legs around his as his hands slid from your thigh to around your leg then stopped at your underwear line, he slipped his middle finger underneath the hemming and placed it over top of your most sensitive area. His finger moved in between your flesh and stroked downward. This made you gasp as he repeated this motion. after a few moments of this, he burrowed his head into your neck but whispered before he did so "The things I could teach you..." After he said these words, you felt something warm in your stomach, it felt like butterflies, if butterflies were made of fire, then your whole body shuddered and you tightened your legs more vigorously. Suddenly you let out a whimper as his fingers finished it's stoking and your area felt so hot and was pulsing. You hadn't realized but your hands your clutching the back of his neck so tightly that you forced him to burrow his face in your neck. you loosened your grip and relaxed your body, you felt a strong heat wave over your body, the cold water and rain helped a bit, but you felt like you were sweating. You felt his teeth graze over your neck, and this time he bit more sharply, oddly enough, this sent chills down your spine and forged that funny feeling int the pit of your stomach, that hot butterfly feeling. "My, my, what a terribly big mouth you have" you said under a daze of ecstasy. He whispered with rasp in his voice "All the better to eat you with."

Suddenly, A White flash and Loud crack of thunder scattered across sky. You both jumped and looked toward where the lightning hit. It was close to the water and when you discovered what might happen to both of you, you rushed out of the water. You snatched both of your clothes and rushed to the car, in which was extremely cold inside when you entered. You felt your clothes and they were drenched through. You sighed in frustration. You looked to Tom and he shrugged, he then quickly felt for his keys in the pocket of his pants, finally after a few moments, he put the keys in the ignition and attempted to bring life to the car. He tried at least four times, then he jumped out and checked the engine. He slumped his shoulders as he returned back inside the car. He looked to you with a worried smile "We... Don't have any fuel." He bit his lip and sighed, but you had a bit of an odd smile. We waited for a bit as he attempted to gain reception from the inside of his car but no success. After a long five minutes of gazing out to the storm, you felt colder and could feel goosebumps rise from your skin. "You're cold." You looked to him and smiled reassuringly "No, I'm fine" He smiled back and removed your damp jacket, "It wasn't a question". He motioned you to get into the back seat as he did the same. you lay down and he wrapped his arms around you and rubbed your arms gently as he was behind you, trying to keep you warm. You were both still in your damp underwear, but his body was relatively warm compared to yours now.

You still had the thought of giving yourself to him running through your mind like a broken record, when it cut off by his flesh pressing against you, he realized this and quickly sat up "I apologize... I just, had something in my mind-- I mean.. I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry" You sat up parallel to him and giggled. "We might have been thinking of the same thing." He raised his eyebrows in disbelief. He smiled shyly and looked to his hands "Nigel?" He joked, you pushed him over and he fell rather easily to the seat with you on top of him. "I didn't mean it like THAT!" He laughed, You smiled and pecked his lips. "Believe me I want to, I'm just scared..." He sat up a bit so you looked up to him, "Scared... Of what if I may ask?" You sighed and looked to out the back window. He grabbed your chin with his index and thumb and turned your face back to him and kissed lightly "I won't hurt you... not if you want me to" He winked at the last sentence and you smiled darkly and licked you lips as a joked. He quickly flipped you over so you were on the bottom and he was situated so close in between your legs. You both laughed and he continued to kiss you sweetly. after a long minute of this he pulled away and looked you in the eye, his eyes glistening with joy and a bit of concern. "Are you sure about this?" You nodded with certainty, he wrinkled his nose with a smile and jested "really? In a car with a teacher" You laughed and was going to sit up but stopped in mid motion as he slammed his lips against yours to lay you back down on the seat. You did so and let out a sigh as he pulled your underwear down slowly and smoothly. Even he let out a sigh, but his was almost out of victory.

Once they were finally pulled off, you felt so exposed, like you had nothing, no armor to save you now. you looked up to the grim sky out from the window and watched the rain drops race each other down. He burrowed his face in your neck again and kissed gently. As he did this, you felt the presence of his hands near your entranced. you felt even colder under the warmth and closeness of his body. In a strange way, you could feel that he could sense your body tense from the cold and pressed his chest against your own, this reassured you by miles, but you were still fearful as what was to come. You had one last breath as he paused all movements, then nodded. you felt his whole body move with one motion and he moved his hard flesh inside you. You breathed in sharply at the foreign feeling and pulled him tightly on top of you, doing the same as you did in the lake when he only stroked you with his fingers, but this felt so much more different. you shut your eyes tight and pulled your self up to him, you felt you needed to be closer, as if you tried to run away from this feeling, tried to feel more secure from this even though he was the one giving you this. He pulled away slightly so he could make eye to eye. "We don't have to do this if you don't--" He tried to plead but you cut him off with a long, hard kiss and pulled away "No.. I want to do this." He nodded in understanding and gave you a prepared look, once again, you nodded your permission. You readied yourself for what was to come but gasped slightly as he thrusted deeper.

At this, you hands found their way to his shoulder blades and you squeezed. He thrusted again, you could feel his flesh move inside of you, it felt as if you were mother Earth feeling a snake burrow it's way deeper into her, it's smoothness pressing against the inside of you, moving forward then backward then forward again. You tightened your legs around him again instinctively and felt the warmness burning your insides again. His pace quickened as your legs made the action, and he thrusted more harder as well, it hurt a bit, you thought, but the pain you learned to enjoy as he repeated his movement and you could feel him move deeper inside. You felt his teeth once again skim on your neck and bite sharply as he did in the lake and this sent electricity down your spine, you whimpered and gasped for air at the pain and pleasure, you felt a dark smile form and he chuckled. He thrusted again, more aggressively and you felt a pinch come from inside you. You lost control of the barrier between pain and pleasure and dug your nails into his skin and squeezed once more, this time, your nails slid down his back and he grunted at the motion. He quickly pulled from your neck and slammed his lips against your as he thrusted again and more harshly. you tried to breath but felt that he became greedy and just kept your lips shut with his. He clutched your thighs and pulled tightly. You felt the pinch again and another splurge of pain and pleasure shot from there and made your stomach burn inside and your chest scorching hot. You were now aware the windows were foggy and the sky was getting darker.

Finally, his thrusts slowed down, but still remained their aggressive pattern, at this he sat up, using his arms to keep him up, he was sweating and he hissed each time he thrusted now. You kept your eyes out the window into the grey sky, you felt his body shift as he leaned back, softly grabbing your hips. You looked toward him, he titled his head back to face the roof, he himself was panting as you were. The ball of heat in your stomach grew felt like it was going to burst as your face became very hot. Something in you where he was pulsed as if your heart was situated there, at the last three pulse, You felt every inch of him inside of you, you felt pain, pleasure, a sort of a haze cover your mind like a blanket, you felt him pulse inside of you, your heartbeats felt in synch, you felt tight around him as you lay there. He thrusted once more and you snapped you body up and slammed it into his, he wrapped his arms around the small of your back and embraced you smell, heat, feel. He breathed in and buck his hips up for one last thrust. You let out a long breath, as if holding it in case of a life and death scenario, but instead it felt like you released the ball of fire in your stomach, it ceased and your body felt as if it dropped ten degrees. You loosened your legs around him and he let you go as you fell back to the comfort of the seat. you were tired and sweating and gasping for air. He leaned over you, arching his back upward and thrusted one last time. He leaned back again and let out a loud sighed, as he did so, you almost jumped at the sudden warmth you felt inside of you, it was smooth as it heated almost all of inside of you. He softly stroked your hips and looked down to you, ecstasy still entrancing him. He was still inside of you as he smiled and you joined in. You laughed and he did the same, you both sounded fatigued and out of breath. He placed his body back on top of yours, he was still inside of you, it still hurt, but you didn't mind it at the moment as he softly placed his lips over yours repeatedly as he smiled. He began to thrust again, more softly and less frequently as he did before but you couldn't help but widen your smile.

After a long five minutes, you pulled away and looked him in the eye, you were tired and he could tell since he looked as you felt. He smiled and lay beside you, placing and arm under you head to rest and fiddled with your hair with the same hand, you returned the playful gesture and shifted so you lay your head half on his shoulder and placed your hand on his chest as you played his his hand. You both smiled and laughed for a while until you both drifted off to a long, peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
UUUGGH! finally... sorry guys it took so long to update, holidays and such, bleh. My most sincerest apologies, but yay! finally updated eh? By the way, if Y'all want to know the sounds that inspired me to write this chapter, it was honestly Canadian Bird noises for like the first third of the story, it was like spring birds or some shit like that. The second part, where they are in the lake it was this hour long rain and thunder crap, really relaxing though, I replayed these like 8 times too. And for the last part, in the car, INXS- Never Tear Us Apart, freaking love it.