Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Breakfast.

You waked in a haste as you felt a cold chill claw your legs. You sat up to see they were bare in the dark car as lights shot past . You looked around and saw Tom driving. you returned your attention to yourself and saw that his jacket covered most of your body. You let out a tired sigh and tried to sit up more properly but winced as pain from your nether region gradually became greater. You hissed and still attempted the posture but Tom's voice startled you out of the hypnotizing pain and pleasure. "You should lie back down and go back to sleep. You'll be tired and in pain after your first." He didn't turn around to meet eyes, but you still did what you were told, mostly due that he was right once you did, you were tired and in pain, and when you did lie back down, the pain subsided and your eyes became heavy. You let out a long sigh and didn't realize how tired you were until you drifted to sleep much faster than normal. You vaguely heard the song Never Tear Us Apart by INXS as he pressed the button for the radio.

---

When you awoke, you weren't in the car anymore. You felt the familiarity of a bed, however you recognized it as foreign as the feeling of it was very different from your own. You sat up, the pain was still there but not as severe as when you were in the car. It was rather bright and open, with windows sucking in and out white curtains, a mahogany dresser sat next to the bed against a light greyish blue wall. You brought the covers up slightly to cover your exposed skin. As you did so, you discovered you weren't wearing anything. Not even your underwear. you began a bit horrified at this but swiped it away. You leaned over the edge of the bed hoping your clothes were somewhere near but found nothing. You leaned back, then finally made a decision t exit the bed as you flipped the covers off you like a magician. You felt very exposed now that you were revealing your whole naked body, but you rushed to his drawers and rummaged through them, you weren't sure what you were looking for, but you managed to find something that was satisfactory. A dress shirt as usual, and being cliche as it was, you put it on and it just covered your self.

After finding this poor cover up, you rushed through the large empty room to search for any of your own clothing, after a good five minutes you couldn't find anything. Suddenly a loud knock hit the door and you froze over the laundry hamper. You then struggled the shirt off and hopped as quietly as you could into the large bed and pulled the covers over you enough to cover your exposed chest but stayed sitting up. "Yeah?" He proceeded into the room, his hair looking ever so red then it was before, almost matching the mahogany dressers, his eyes glistened with the light that poured in with all of the windows. He smiled as he walked to the end of the bed. He had no shirt on, but kept modest as he word lightly striped pajama pants and his hands in his pockets. "How'd you sleep?" He smiled with his husky voice. You rubbed your eyes and stretched out one arm as the other contracted near your head, "Just dandy... but I think the car was a wee bit better" He chuckled and climbed the open end of the bed, his legs and arms stepping on either side of my legs and met my face with his. "Then maybe we should stay in the car next time...?" he trailed off as he approached his lips with yours. You felt your face go hot as he leaned ever so close. At this point you became nervous, you weren't sure why, since you pretty much became accustomed to him kissing you, the idea of a teacher having such an intimate embrace as this just passed you by, but you supposed the thing yesterday was a bit of a flurry in your head right now.

Remember what you've done, you felt panic invade your mind and reaction kicked in as he was near the point of skimming your lips, you swung your arm out to point to the bathroom to insist that you needed to go but your arm made contact with one that he leaned on and he fell from the sudden lack of strength and fell to the missing pressure off the bed. You laughed loudly at the sudden thud and tried to cover your mouth, but the damage was done. You leaned over the bed to see if he was okay, he was on his back, wincing at the pain and rolled a bit. When you giggled again he looked to you and grinned, you realized he going to come back for more and you pulled back but he was too fast as he shot back up and gripped your wrists and sat over top of you. He placed your wrists on either side of your head as he leaned in again. "Can't do me any more harm now can you?" He laughed and you joined in. Your laughs subsided and he leaned in once more, this time nervousness did not appear in your mind but you could feel you head actually agree with the situation and let him plant his lips on you this time. Withing seconds his lips embraced your own, they were softer than usual, no intruding tongue as your lips lingered over each other, no shifting of the jaw to gain more of one other. Just long, steady placement.

You slowly closed your eyes and fell in the moment. After a few moments you both realized you weren't breathing and sharply sucked in air as you pulled apart faster than north to north poles on magnets. He looked at you breathing in deeply at the lack of oxygen and you stared back with a fond smile as you silently gasped for air. He sat upright as he resided on your lap and cocked his head while he puckered his lips as if in thought. You crossed your arms behind your head as he did so "What?" You smiled widely. He squinted his eyes, pondering deeper and crossed his arms over his chest, then finally placing a finger on his bottom lip. "I'm just wondering how I'll make you pay for that" You laughed, then the laughed was literally swallowed up by an unprepared kiss. He grabbed for your wrists again, this time holding more tightly, at this he intruded his tongue into your mouth and smoothed it over yours, your mouth became more moist at this, which must have been from his mouth watering already. When he exited his tongue he bit lightly on you bottom lip then entered it again, more forcibly this time. You attempted to breath within these and gained little air as you did so, you felt your lungs almost run on empty and struggled against him hands to free you so you could breathe, he ignored your plea and continued. This time you tried to kick, but he shifted his legs, his front of his calves pinning your thighs, making you virtually unmovable.

Finally, one of his hands loosened over your wrists but was quickly caught by his other hand along with your other wrist. He raced his hand down the side of your body under the covers, every ridge you could feel his finger tips glide over. You felt cold as half of your chest touched the cool air when his hand obstructed the covers when it resided on your hips. You arched your back to push him off but he was much too heavy. Finally he pulled back from his overwhelming contact and looked down at you with that darkness you were wary of, trimmed with lust. You breathed heavily and looked away, those eyes now shimmered a glint of fear in your mind. He still viced your wrists with one hand but his other hand was perched on his thigh, you looked at it for a split second then averted when you noticed he had a slight bulge form under his pants. It made you embarrassed to look at these things, but you couldn't help but keep thinking that that was inside of you. With his free hand, he traced it over your neck, lightly gripping it, he arched his back so he could whisper in you ear "How about something like this to please me?" His voice was much more raspier as he spoke, it almost felt as he hissed the words in your ear. You weren't sure how to respond so you stayed silent. You felt him shift over you and he stroked over you a bit as he did so. You twitched at the sudden touch but felt a wave of heat engulf your body. His hand around your neck slowly and softly began to cup your face and he leaned back far enough to plant another kiss over your lips, it was much softer, like the one earlier, only shorter.

You oddly liked the feeling of his roughness, you liked him angry at sometimes, you even played those times in class when he became angry in class, how hot he looked, yelling at the other students and how ignorant they were being. There was such a difference to the way he normally was, you liked from his fixed posture, easiness that could turn to such fury, you could feel frustration as he lay over top of you on the desk the first time. After a long minute, he pulled back lightly and loosened his grip over your wrists, at this you pushed him up then over and slammed him in the space beside you. Now you lay over top and in between his legs, you even gripped his wrists as he did to you. "Now why would I want to please you?" you asked with challenge tinging your tone. He chuckled and sucked in air. He glanced around the room to think "Hm.. Well, perhaps you'd like better grades?" You laughed and turned your head in a fake shame. He laughed along with you, and as you turned your head to face him again he pecked you lightly and fell back.

He looked you up and down, you forgot you were naked and you hopped back on your bottom pulling the covers rapidly over your self. He smiled and winked and pounced on you making you fall back. "Oh but you're so lovely when you're in my bed and have nothing on" he bit his lip and smiled as he lowered his head to strike my mouth again with his mouth, lingering lustful over mine. "And I'm not lovely any other time?" He press his lips together and furrowed his brow as he pondered "No, not really.."You giggled at his comment. He pecked your lips once more and you both breathed in sharply. You became slightly alarmed as you smelt smoke within the air. You looked to Tom with utter confusion "Are you... Are you cooking something?" in response, he jumped over you and rushed out the bedroom door. "Breakfast is ready!" He called out, still making his way down the stairs. You let out a soft chuckled and rubbed your eyes.

---

When you made your way down the stairs, this time keeping with Tom's shirt as cover up since you had no clothing at hand, you explored your way to the kitchen, mainly following the burnt smell upon the swindle of something good cooking. You pushed the door open lightly and saw Tom fanning smoke from the stove, you felt a wide smile spread across your face and you lightly stepped in. He flipped the frying pan, set it down, paced over to the side to butter toast, then back to the pan, removed the pancake from the pan and set it on a plate with a large stack of them. This made you giggle slightly as he rushed and flustered around the kitchen, and he looked less of a teacher and more of a boy in love.

You kept thinking how you ever got here, in such a crazy situation, and how it would end. By the end thought you felt your spirits drop and eyes to stare at the empty white tiled floor, however he broke your sad haze as Tom made a sudden movement of jumping and jogged to the other side of the kitchen (which was quite large, having the same mahogany wood of the dresser for it's cupboards and an island in the middle with different quite of vegetables and fruit cut up there). He grabbed the coffee pot, disregarding the handle and grabbing the whole pot it's self, he flinched and dropped the pot, spilling hot black coffee on himself and over the floor. At this you laughed and he snapped his head up from the pot to you, he winced but managed a smile as he glanced over to you. You leaned over the Island and giggled as you looked him up and down, coffee staining his pajama pants and flooding the floor. He sighed and sighed as he followed your gaze to the floor.

You raised your eyebrows as he stripped to his briefs and placed his soaked pants over the mess and managed to collect most of it. He Stood up and sighed once more. "Have t do for now..." He turned toward you and smile evil, you narrowed your eyes with a wary smile and he threw his soaked pants at you, splattering coffee over his dress shirt and your heck as it smacked you in the chest. You gasped at the hot coffee and moist impact and looked at him wide eyed "How DARE you!". He went red as he giggled like a school girl and you chased after him carefully not to slip over the coffee still remaining. He quickly evaded you as he leaped over the island and headed toward the hall, you changed direction and chased him further into the dark corridor. At this point he was lost since you did not know his house very well. You proceeded with caution, making sure no step made any sound as you crept in the dark with tiny cracks of light peering through doors and covered windows. You pressed your lips as you decided to check the first room on your left, you could see light seeping out the bottom of the door way and grabbed for the knob, when suddenly two strong hands pulled you back from your shoulders, making you stumble into them as they wrapped tightly around your like boa constrictor, you even felt it's teeth nibble over your neck as you leaned into his chest. You felt the vibration of his chuckles tickled your back as they escaped his chest and throat. "You shouldn't be wandering in the woods little red riding hood" He breathed you in and relaxed as he made his way against a wall, you walking along with him and further leaned as he did on the wall. "I couldn't imagine anything here would hurt me" You replied. You looked to see his reaction, it was blunt surprise as he looked down, eyes looking tired and entranced "I'd never hurt you, darling. Not if you want me to." He smiled, showing teeth, almost looked like a real wolf's grin as he winked with sinister written in his eyes.

His hands began to loosen as they forwarded down to your hips to lift his/your shirt up. You realized that it would be a perfect moment if he hadn't prepared, or rather, almost finish preparing breakfast. You were going to intervene but a smoke alarm did so for you and you push against him as he did so on the wall and rushed in the kitchen, you following behind. "Damn..." He cussed to himself, he used one of the tea towels to fan away the smoke from the toaster.

---

You both sat at the large wooden table nibbling at the breakfast that was almost all of it half burnt. You tweaked with your food as you thought again how you ended up here, where would it go and how would it end, and made you sad again. This must have shown on your face since he you could feel his gaze on you when you noticed he set his cutlery down. He shifted his head to the side and looked at you softly, his hands clasped together under his chin. "Is my poor cooking making you sad?" He asked, trying to joke, but there was sadness in his voice as well, you laughed anyhow and met his eyes "No.. It's fine, I'm just thinking.." He pushed his chair back as he got up and made his way over "you shouldn't think too much if it makes you sad" He said, sounding like an actual teacher, he grabbed the orange juice jug and brought it over to pour some into your half filled glass. He placed the jug down and sighed after he refilled it, then knelt, grasping your hands softly with his. He kissed them softly and looked up to you, you tried to smile but must have failed as his eyes seemed to soften and tear up a little you noticed. "What is it?" He asked, almost in a whisper, you smiled, but was sad as you did so you felt, then tried to make it more convincingly happy as you shooed away the negative thoughts with your free hand. "Nothing. Just... Over thinking things really." He breathed out slowly, you knew that he felt you couldn't trust him. He looked down, feeling a bit depressed but you tried to reassure him "Hey..." You slightly gripped his chin and pulled it to face you "It's just nonsense, nothing for you to worry about" You half-lied. Then you lowered your head so you met him seventy five percent of the way and he closed the distance as he placed his lips so gently over yours, you could feel how soft and different his lips were over yours, you felt his short stubble prick the surroundings of your own mouth, this made you smile as he shifted so he became more deeper into the kiss. He must have felt you smile as he grabbed the underside of your thighs to hoist you over his hips, you followed his motion and wrapped your arms around his neck. He now carried you over to the island and pecked your lips so passionately. It wasn't like any other time was less passionate, but this one seemed different, he felt more pleading, more... lost as he embraced you and you embraced him.

He finally set you down on the island and slid his hands from your thighs to cup your face under your jaw line, in return, you stroked down his chest and traced over his abdomen to follow to his back. He leaned in closer so your chests pressed each other, oddly, this made you both breathe heavier. He traced his hand from your jaw line to the back of your neck and spread his fingers through your hair. This made goosebumps rise as he caressed your scalp, your body had a mixture of heat and cold as his body kept a inferno temperature when he was so close, yet his touches were so precise as they found perfect spots in which made you lose your mind. After he so blissfully kept warming your body and mouth with his own for some long minutes, he pulled away slowly. You glanced to his eyes in a lustful haze but he kept his eyes on your mouth. "If you're worried about us..." He trailed, you felt your gut drop. He finally met your eyes, they were so fierce and sure, and you could feel that yours began to tear, he grasped my face tighter to reassure me. "I promise... " you shook your head and closed your eyes, you didn't want him to make promises that were certain to break "Don't--" He pressed his lips hard against yours, as if making a blood bond so the vow was forever sealed. "I Love you.. And I promise you, I will do my best to be there for you, and to keep you safe, and to make you mine." You felt a tear roll down your cheek and opened your eyes to meet his once again. This time when you looked into them, you felt so much more secure, you felt this could last forever and you laid your head into his chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
finally yay. done, enjoy and hope you like.