Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Anonymous.

When you peaked out the door, it was dark again and you couldn't see where he had gone. You slowly stepped out and made your way to the stairs, you tried not to make a sound as you did so when you realized it was a game of hide and seek now. You had a smirk across you face as you saw the stairs in sight and just as you were about to sprint for them, there was a creak come from behind and you snapped around only to be scooped up over Tom's shoulder. You kicked and squealed as he rushed upstairs and trickling his fingers over your sensitive sides as you squirmed.

"Put me down!" You demanded as you hit your fist against his shoulder blades. He hoisted you over and lightly slammed you against the stairwell wall, holding your legs over his hip, and your arms snaking around his neck. He winced as he cocked his head to the sighed "That's not very good begging, my dear." You giggled but was quickly, and forcefully snatched by a long passionate kiss. Your lips felt so hot against his as they stroked over each other with each velvet kiss. He pulled away slightly, as he did, he stroked your thighs gently then slammed his lips against yours again just as you were catching your breath. This time he moved his tongue inside your mouth and you played with his and trailed after it as it returned into his own mouth. He bit your tongue softly as he were about to return to your mouth and you felt him grin. There was something about his mouth that kept you wanting more, and you even felt your mouths become more wet as they embraced each other, as if you were excited for a large feast.

suddenly he hoisted you up higher so you looked down on him, he continued to kiss you but locked gazes and carried you up the stairs and to the bedroom. His eyes seemed so ravaging, like the eyes of a serial killer who has looked at his good work after his long effort of catching and devouring his prey. This gaze almost scared you but you felt an odd sensation to wanting more and so you encouraged it, as you pulled away slightly and licked his lips softly as you did. You hadn't realized you were already near the bed as he widened his eyes ever so little by the gesture. He then slammed you on the bed and did the same with his own body on yours and embraced you lips with his, only more violently than he's ever done before. After a long moment of exchanging the greedy kiss, he moved to your neck and kept his violent, greedy kissing, he moved downward to your collar bone then moved back up. His hands traced your body line underneath the dress shirt, then slipped under the seems and felt your skin as it tingled beneath his warm touch.

You felt shivers scratch at your skin as he kept stroking his hands on your curves on either side. This made you realize he was still fully dressed and so you forced his jacket off, hoping he'd follow on to cease his touches which made goosebumps rise over your silky skin. He struggled his jacked off then leaned up and swung his arms over his head to remove his shirt. You breathed in his scent as a large wave came over you and a chill ran up your spine, you arched your back slightly and he grinned at your movement, so he quickly swooped in and caught your breath again. You moaned as his bare body pressed against yours still covered by the shirt. You suddenly felt him begin a pace as he kissed and his hand clutched your thigh and the other balanced him over you. His lips had a rougher rhythm but still flowed with his body as he rocked again over you.

You felt your bodies over heating again, and you were now panting between each embrace. You stroked your hands from his chest to his jawline and pulled him in deeper for the kisses and your tongue found it's way in his mouth once more and roughly played with his and he responded with rough play as well. you squeezed his jaw as you pulled him in closer and he did the same with his hand on your thigh. You hips were over his as he leaned over the bed over you. once again, you were so close, if only he fully opened his jeans he'd be having you as he wanted right now. Any way he wanted and you'd allow. You couldn't help but think of the things he would do and this made you go more wild. The thought of Roughness in something that should be sweet and blissfully made you more lustful for it and you were prepared to do those things with him, considering your were so new to all of this anyhow, but you trusted him all the same.

Finally, he slide his hands down to your knees then traced back up into the inside of your legs and slowly skimmed your skin. You felt your face go red as you were a bit flustered at what he was going to do. You tried to catch your breath and you felt him smile underneath the kiss. You could feel his warm hands so close to you, and it felt a little bit scary, you almost thought yourself an idiot to think that you even thought you'd let him do anything but you were getting flustered as he was merely going to use his finger right now.

Suddenly, a phone began to ring and you recognized it was your own with the obnoxious ringtone. He stopped where he was and you jerked away to search for it. you opened a few drawers and spun around to him, hyou saw him plopped on the bed as he wiped wiped his face with one hand and pointed to the night table with the other. You smiled as he himself looked a little flustered. You turned back to your search and opened the first drawer and so your phone still ringing. You panicked a bit as the caller ID presented the dreadful three letter word. 'Mom'. You dropped your jaw and saw you had 3 missed calls from her. You answered it right away but couldn't speak, but she quickly did anyhow,

"Where the Hell! Are! YOU!?" You tried to speak but instead faced Tom for a brief moment then back to the wall. you didn't know how to respond, so you tried to formulate a lie "Just at a friends house..." You furrowed your brow and tried to back it up with another lie "Which friend!? Nigel and Casey said they haven't seen you since yesterday or so." You panicked again and responded "A new friend!" you winced at the idiotic response and bit your lip. You heard Tom get up but didn't bother looking toward him. Until you could feel the heat from his body close behind you. You spun around and caught his eye then returned it back to the wall. You felt his devilish smirk as he wormed his arms around your waist and placed short and sweet kisses over your neck. You only wanted to get back to what you were doing but you were a little thankful for the sudden interruption. "What new friend!?" She sounded more alarmed now. You sighed in desperation "Does it really matter? I'm allowed to have other friends besides for Nigel and Casey!" you could feel her become more frustrated on the other side and this made you frustrated as well. "Then tell me their name!" She yelled back. You now couldn't think but blurted anyway "Jared!". There was a long pause and all that you could think about right now was Tom's lips tracing over your collar bone and him pressing his body tightly against your own.

"A boy!? WHAT THE FUCK!" She screamed in the phone and I pulled away from it and returned after she screamed, but what unsettled you was that she wasn't angry. Not at all. Her scream was out of excitement and you furrowed your brow in confusion. "Oooooh, tell me all the juicy details!" You winced "Ew, Mom, no. anyways I gotta go!" You heard her giggle but returned to all seriousness "Alright, but you have to come home as soon as possible, There's someone I want you to meet!" you sighed in frustration, all you wanted to do was return to the heated moment. but you accepted the demand and looked apologetically at Tom as he did the same, only his eyes must have looked more sad because of their crystal blue color.

He collected your things as you used the spare bathroom tools he supplied you and you got ready. He offered to drop you off nearest to your house but you insisted on catching the bus since it would odd to anybody with a grown man dropping off a woman on any corner. He laughed and accepted the thought and gave you a ride to the nearest bus stop anyhow.

Before exiting the car, he called your name softly and he leaned over and placed a long, soft kiss on your lips, you stared wide eyed and little shell shocked. As he pulled back, he used that devilish grin and completed it with a sinister wink, you shook your head and glanced at the schedule and he finally drove off.

He smiled after the car as he honked and chuckled slightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
okee. Sorry it took so long. Busy with stuff and such, but yeah... here you are, finally adding a little plot twist after chapters and chapters of drabble, but voila, next chapter is scandalous. sorry for the small spoiler thingy. but hope you enjoyed.