Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Dinner.

When you awoke, your head lay on his chest, you heard his strong, calm heart beat and breathed in, you felt his fingers play with random locks of hair. You realised he must have been a wake long enough to drain the sleep from his eyes, for when you caught them, they were as lighter than they would be when you first wake, but his were different, specks of green started to appear and the blue seemed lighter today. You thought it might have been the lighting and you swiped the pointless thoughts from your head and smiled as you rubbed your eyes. “’Morning.” You said simply. When you removed your hands from your eyes, his eyes looked so calm and dreamy as he stared into yours, he broadened his smile and replied “Good morning, my little beggar.” You chuckled and hit his chest and the rumble of his laughter meant he was amused at your petty strike.

You tried to sit up but hesitated as the pain from the first time had lingered, only it hurt a bit more. You winced and he placed his hand on your lower back, trying to ease the pain as he implied you to lean into it. Finally, you were a bit more up straight, you leaned forward and grasped your groin is it was throbbing with pain. Tom leaned into your face to grab your chin and pulled it to his lips so softly, his kiss felt like a drop of water moistening yours. He pulled back and looked you in the eye “I apologise if I was a bit rough last night...” and he planted another soft kiss. You smiled under the kiss and grasped his face, feeling his stubble pushing through again, you smoothed over his jaw line and under his chin as if he were a cat. You noticed he liked it as his other hand softly touched your wrist to encourage you on and his mouth deepened with passion as he embraced your lips fully.

You climbed over top of him, forgetting the pain that must have been hurling your body into a weak state as you could barely hold yourself up. You sat on top of his hips, never disconnecting with his lips and rocked slowly over his groin, he moaned slightly, stroking his hands over your hips as they rocked. It was all just a tease though, he still had his briefs on and you managed to slip back into your underwear in the night as you felt exposed, but you loved teasing him so. You felt one of his hands trace the side of your legs to in between both your groins and he shifted so he could gain access to you. You played a smile over your lips and hopped off of him, off the bed and skimped to the bathroom. You smiled back at him as you closed the door and he propped himself on his elbows and chuckled with a shake of the head. You giggled as you readied the shower and hopped in the warm water.

After you got your body all soaked and hair, you stood under the water for a long two minutes, feeling the water run over your skin. You jumped as you felt Tom’s touch slide over your shoulder and another touch wrap around your waist. You laughed heartedly and tilted your head so you could meet his eyes as he towered over you “You need a bell, you know that?” He laughed and you kissed that famous, upside down spider man kiss. Smiles teasing each other’s lips as his hand made its way down from your hip. You swung your arms to grasp the back of his neck and ran your fingers through his dry hair that was now getting soaked as he leaned more into the water. He placed his face in your neck as he leaned his arm against the wall, leaning you both forward, but he kept you close to him with just the arm that pressed the right of your body against his.

He stroked downwards first and made a harsh way up. You felt your knees quiver as he did so. You moaned and bit your lip as he did it again, and again, and again. Your body went numb and that hot gut feeling bubbled in you again. You arched your back, pressing your back side against him, feeling his hard flesh so close to you, and your shoulders against his stiff chest. His strokes moved faster as he repeated the movements, and harder you noticed. You moaned louder as the bubbling was now forming into a hot pit and finally burst as he intruded his index and middle finger into you. He moved in and out and in again. You were pretty glad that Tom’s fingers were slender, because if he fit two thick long fingers in you, you’d be in excruciating pain as of the moment.

And at that moment your knees lost their strength and you collapsed. Suddenly feeling like deadweight, Tom quickly scooped you up with his arm and hoisted you over his hips to keep you up, instead of sitting on the shower floor. He smiled at you, but you were a bit flustered from that feeling you managed a weak smile. He chuckled and gently placed his lips over yours.

When you exit the shower, Tom was already dressed, but you questioned what he was wearing. It was a fitted suit, with a slender tie, and the cuffs of his pants didn’t hang loose as they usually would but rather fit to his leg shape. You were about to say something as he was fixing the cuffs of his wrist when he looked at you in your towel. “I’d love to see you in a beautiful gown, but... That towel goes good too. For me anyhow” he winked and waltz over to you and you stood there, still with confusion on your face, clutching the towel to cover most of yourself. He smiled as he clasped his hands over yours and began to sway, like you were at a ball yourselves.

He hummed the melody of Everything by Michael Bublé, and you couldn’t help but laugh as he twirled you around, trying desperately to hold your towel up as your other hand softly clung to Tom’s. When he pulled you back in to the warmth of his body, he slipped his arm around the small of your back and pulled you closer, you grasped the shoulder that had his hand around you and the other was held by him beside your heads. You smiled up at him with a daze as he mirrored it. “What’s this all about then?” His smile broadened in that ‘I know something you don’t’ way. You narrowed your eyes as he wouldn’t tell after long moments of swaying around the room. You just shook your head and rested it on his chest when you gave up.

He placed his lips on top of your head and kissed softly and shifted his head so his cheek rest on top. “I want to take you out for dinner and a dance tonight.” You looked up as you heard a tinge of sadness escape his words. You tried to look for something in his eyes but came up blank, you both carried straight faces, and only yours had concern creeping in it. “Ok” You managed quietly. Your heart broke a little when a sad smile broke his poker face and placed a gentle kiss over your lips. They felt like velvet as the smile disappeared. When he pulled back, he rested his head on your shoulder as you swayed again. You tried to lighten the mood “I don’t have anything to wear, unless you really want me to go in a towel?” He chuckled and turned away so fast, and so in flow with the dance that it almost seemed a part of it. He skipped to his nightstand to grab his keys and rush to his bedroom door, “Where--?” “I have just the perfect dress for you.” And at that he spun out the door and moments later you heard his car drive off.

You plopped in the arm chair in his room and gazed out the window with a smile you couldn’t stop.

When he returned, you had just finished eating breakfast and your coffee, even though it was well past noon, and now you realised you both woke up late. When he skipped to the dining room, he held the dress, that was in a black sleeve in one hand had a make-up kit in the other. You laughed uncontrollably as he looked like a girl who’d just gone shopping. He gave you a questionable look and placed the two objects on the table, beside you and you merely looked up with a broad smile. You noticed he changed from his suit to a pair of jeans and a leather jacket with a plain white T-shirt underneath. “I’ve also made dinner reservations for a French restaurant called La Musique a La Carte” You giggle more as he managed quite an impressive accent.

He smiled eagerly at you and motioned you to get up and go try it on. He hurried you to his room and gave instruction to put the dress on, do your hair then make-up and you couldn’t stop laughing.

When you removed the dress from the sleeve you gasped and covered your mouth. You couldn’t believe the beauty it had. It was a scarlet red dress, an open back, it flowed just above the ankles and the back was a lovely short train, and it had sleeves enough to cover your shoulders. You grasped it and it was as smooth as silk. Your amazement was startled as you heard him knock on the door and him lean on it. “Do you like it?” You couldn’t conjure the words that it was beyond magnificent, you didn’t like it. You were madly in love with it, but you said instead “I can’t wear this!” He chuckled and you heard his head tilt and bang on the door a little “Why not?” You laughed out of exasperation, “It’s too... LOVELY!” He laughed and it fell silent for a short while. “I only wanted to get something that could really describe what you are... I don’t think it’s enough I’m afraid.” His voice was so sincere, you heard the smile escape his lips as he neared the end of his sentence and you could feel that lustful gaze set on the door, looking past the door and setting his lust gaze on you.

You still didn’t know what to say, but you managed a short gratitude “Thank you, Mr. Hiddleston.” At that you could almost see that devilish smile cross his lips as you approached the dress to slither your way into it. You were so glad it was the perfect fit, commenting your curves and gave to your chest just enough to keep it in a modest range. Then you proceeded to hair and make-up which in fact took a gruelling hour or so, and you figured Tom was going to put his suit back on.

When you finally finished all of the necessary procedures of the long make-over, you were a bit surprised he could even find the right shoes for the dress, a lovely pair of open 4 inch silver heels. You smiled fondly at what he had given you when you glanced in the tall mirrors of his bedroom. You finally made your way down the stairs after that long hour or hour and a half preparation. You used the stair well so gracefully, you imagined Tom using a metaphor of you descending from heaven, as cheesy as he was, and this made you smile more. Your hair was in a loose bun, sending locks of hair that was now curled pouring out like a soft water fall. He even managed to find a lovely silver head piece, well a chain tiara with a pendant in the middle and it really made you look like a queen.

When you neared the bottom, you saw Tom scratching the back of his neck as he gazed out the window and then began fidgeting with the cuffs of his suit, then slipping his hands in his pocket, and then repeated the routine. You giggled as you were aware of how nervous he was, which you thought a bit odd. He spun around immediately after your light laugh and his eyebrows rose so fast and his eyes widened as if he was seeing the beginning of all time. His jaw slowly dropped in amazement as he stared, stunned at what he was witnessing. He jerked into motion as he raised a hand to help you off the steps, and just when you grasped his hand, you slipped just off the corner of the second last step, sending you crashing on his chest, somehow he anticipated this as he grabbed your hand tightly and hurled his arm around you as you made your way on him.

You both stood there for a long while, feeling each other’s embrace, letting in one another’s essence. “Sorry... I—“ you began but was cut short as his index and thumb softly took your chin and pulled into a light, kiss. It felt like the world didn’t exist anymore; it was just you two, in the velvet feel of your lips touching. You felt his hand begin to cup your face but his kiss seemed to be the most powerful touch as you leaned more into him. When you pulled back spontaneously, you slowly opened your eye lids and glanced into his eyes, they seemed like a vast space where you could float around for eternity, and right now, that’s what you just wanted to do. The silence was broken as he breathed in sharply and exhaled slowly. He smiled sincerely and kept that blissful expression on his face “I bet he’s not even that good looking” You laughed loudly as he came back to that and you pointed to his watch “Don’t we have that reservation to go to—“ “Right!” And he spun around, pulling your wrist to follow and you did so, out the door and to the car, and as gentlemanly he was, he opened the door for you and bowed. You shook your head’s at the gestures and he grasped your hand to help you. After you made your way in your seat comfortably, he kissed the back of your hand and closed the door. The smile on your face was quite sneaky as you haven’t even noticed it was staying for so long or even appeared at all.

He jogged to the other side of his car and jumped in and started the engine. The drive was long but you listened to the radio to pass the time, at the odd songs you both sang along goofily, making lyrics as you went along. And that smile stayed on your face.

When you arrived at your destination, you observed it was an outside restaurant but the set up looked as if it was a ballroom. The trees randomly growing from the ground had Christmas lights veining around the trunks and the braches. The tables were set randomly as well, with a large space in the middle for dancing which was a large, round wooden platform with Raphael’s famous painting spread over it. In the back corner near the “Lobby” a band played with cellos, Viola’s, Violins, Piano’s and other wind instruments. They were all middle aged men playing carefully the instruments, never taking their eye off the music sheets which must have read the notes for Kiss by Dean Martin as you could pick out the melody as you listened to it quite often.

Tom spoke to the French man, he was slender, clean shaven and balding, but he was very kind despite his stuck up looks. When you arrived to your table near the middle, perhaps a few other tables away from the dance floor, he pulled your chair out and helped you sit and he entered his own seat afterwards. A woman in a tux came around to take drink orders, Tom order a Toohey’s Extra Dry, and you felt a bit nervous because you were new to all this but ordered a red wine, you tried to annunciate the word but she finished the word for you and wrote it down with an amused smile as you laughed along. She spun on her heels and walked straight to the bar to collect the drinks for another table and so you returned to Tom. He was still laughing from that little speech impediment and you shook your head with an amused smile.

She returned with the drinks, Tom insisted he would drink from bottle and cracked it opened as she delicately placed your drink in front of you. You smiled fondly and took a sip as she turned away. You swallowed and raised your eyes “Wow... Fruity, and strong,” Tom chuckled and looked at you with one raised eyebrow “It has three shots of whiskey mixed with red wine” You looked at your glass, now realising it was quite large compared to the ones on the table for water. You set it down carefully and laughed “I wasn’t going to say anything, mostly because I wanted to get you drunk when I take you home.” He winked comically at you and you laughed. An old couple turned slightly as they overheard your conversation and they shook their head with disgust, you laughed even harder, trying to hide it behind a hand as it covered your mouth poorly.

You hadn’t realised hours had gone by with you and Tom sitting at the table, reminiscing about topics you both loved, or something one would love and the other would hate, like how you hated when people wore mismatching socks and/or socks with images or patterns of dinosaurs, or moustaches, and Tom loved those things. He even showed he was wearing Yellow socks with black moustaches printed in pattern. You covered your face in embarrassment as you uncontrollably laughed and he joined in, after a long moment of snickering, he tried to keep a straight face as he questioned what was so wrong about that, but he couldn’t hold his laugh back as yours became heartier and your stomach began to hurt.

After the amusement of his socks and your meals, he perked himself up as if he were a dog listening for a certain sound, you heard the music stop but then begin to play again, he must have known the song as he stood and held his hand out offering a dance. You grasped his hand softly and smiled and he pulled you up so he caught you like a damsel in distress. You recognised the song yourself when you approached the floor, Waltz by the Terem Quartet (originally anyhow, but these musicians made a good duplication). He spun you around and pulled you tightly against him, wrapping his long arm around you to catch your waist and the other holding your hand up. You felt like you were floating on the clouds you danced on as the dress spread out. As the music gradually got faster, it seemed like it wasn’t quite a Waltz but a mixture of a slight Tango as Tom lead you into dance moves you didn’t know you could do yourself.

You smiled, and you could feel the sparkle in your eyes as he set his soft gaze and smile down onto you. You were both lit by the weak decorative lights around the trees, but his eyes seemed to glow as if they were starlight themselves. As the music slowed, you rested your head on his chest and listened to the sound of the music and the beat of his heart as it kept that steady pace, despite him supporting himself and you in a dance. You became lost in the two and it felt like you fell asleep when you craned your neck back to catch his eye again and readied yourself to start the Waltz-Tango dance. You giggle all the while as you never had this much fun with dancing, since you were always not the best but near the worst at it. And it might also have been the three shot of whiskey red wine beverage you managed down. By now you felt a little intoxicated, especially when you twirled, the bearings in your mind felt like they took forever to settle in and once they did, you’d be spun again. You weren’t getting sick at all; it was actually the opposite, you felt like you could just fall backwards with the way the dress swayed with you.

By the end of the song, You seemed exhausted, Tom took the hint and he lead you back to the dinner table to allow you to collect your things and he gulped the rest of his unfinished beer and headed to exit the venue.

Before you knew it you were near a harbor. You hadn’t realised you were drunk enough to not remember getting there, but it was still dark, and you couldn’t tell which side of the harbor you were on, you didn’t really care. As you both exited the car, you leaned on the front of it and gazed up into the starry night. The moon wasn’t out, and there wasn’t much light pollution, so you guessed it was a more secluded harbor as the stars shined bright in the night sky. After a long five minutes of this, you pushed off the car and removed your heels and dipped your feet in the water. You twirled around to feel that sway of the dress and the cool water embracing your feet. Now it really felt like you were walking on a cloud. You almost fell over from all the twirling but Tom’s hand caught your own and pulled you close again. You smiled; now realising you were pretty drunk from that pretty alcoholic beverage as you laughed with tired eyes. He smiled and placed his lips over yours, pulled back and did it again, this time for long and he swayed as he did at the restaurant, only slower and began to hum the melody for Kiss by Dean Martin. You disconnected your lips and you laid your head on his chest, hearing to the sound of lapping waves and the sound of his calm heart beat.

You stayed like this for a long time. Breathing in his scent, that Smokey, elegant smell you loved, entwined with Diesel cologne. Then suddenly you felt something skim over your ankle, you knew it wasn’t you dress because it was slimy and you jerked away from Tom and managed to run a couple of metres away from the object, only to be stuck deeper in the water. You regretted it as it was a new dress Tom had bought for you and you were now almost waist deep in water. You wrapped your arms around yourself for comfort of the cold midnight air. He stood there with a confused smile. “I felt something” you said as if you were a fear filled child. He chuckled and held out his hand “So you ran deeper into the water?” You slumped your shoulders and stood frozen in fear. He walked slowly over to you; you were expecting something to pull you deeper into the water, or for that thing to come back again. But as he neared, he didn’t exactly reassure you and he started to sing the jaws theme. “Tom it’s not funny” You tried to plead but your smile betrayed you, as he came closer, his ‘da dum’ got faster and he crouched to creep deeper into the water. He seemed not to care to get his suit wet. And just when he was a metre away from you, he lunged at you, tackling you into the cold water. You both went under and when you resurfaced you splashed him with water. You were out far enough now to be able to float, even though you were capable of standing.

He laughed like a school boy as you tried to stay angry at him, which almost succeeded if he didn’t wrench you closer to him and planted a hard, amused kiss over your shivering lips. He kissed again and you let his tongue swirl with yours. In an odd way, this made you warmer, or you just forgot about the cold. At that thought, you remembered the last time you forgot about the temperature and you almost died of hypothermia. You tugged his tie and pulled him out back to the shore. You attempted to squeeze as much water as you could from your dress and hair; he just simply removed his jacket, tie, dress shirt and finally his pants. You shook your head and looked away as he stripped down to just his bowtie briefs. You giggled and shook your head in disbelief “You’re shameless...” You stated, he raised his hands in confusion “You’re against bowtie Briefs as well? Have I fallen in Love with a Nazi?” You laughed and he charged at you. You tried to get away but he grabbed you from behind, hurling you over his shoulder and walking you over to his car. He set you on the hood of the car, leaning over you and kissed hard; he didn’t keep distracted as he unzipped the side of your dress, Exposing your ribs and waist.

His touch was warm as he got hold of your bare waist and he moved his lips from yours to your neck and bit quite hard. “Oh! Mr. Hiddleston” You felt his smile and chuckle on your neck and you softly grabbed his sides as he continued from your neck, to your collar bone then back again. He slipped your dress off your shoulders and pulled it down, exposing the rest of your body to the cold winter air. You didn’t feel the violent bite of the chill, you just felt his body heat keeping you warm and you embraced it gratefully. When he managed to remove the dress completely off and your underwear just enough, he entered his stiff flesh into your soft flesh. Feeling the heat of him inside you was truly a sensation you couldn’t live without. He pushed his hips forward so you received all of him. He sighed at the feeling and you moaned in response. His pace was slow but you didn’t mind, not until you felt a flake of snow land on your cheek. You hadn’t realised you closed your eyes when you reopened them to glanced at the sky that slowly began to cloud. You pushed him enough so he could catch your eye, his thrusts slowed and you both looked to the sky. It seemed it was going to snow quite hard as the clouds that rolled in faster now were thick with cold and white fluff. He pulled himself out, still his flesh was erected and he fixed himself up as you did the same.

He held his hand out to aid you off the hood of the car and you grasped it, hopping gracefully off. He turned his car on as you collected both your clothing and proceeded to the car. He opened the hatch and you placed the soaking clothes on top of a plastic sheet and you entered the car. It was warm by the time you got in and he had the radio on low. He climbed in after you and lay beside you, shifting so you could manage to sleep comfortably. You couldn’t help but hear the song Never Tear Us Apart by INXS playing. You smiled and drifted as the song played on. You remembered the first time you had sex, it was obviously with him, and this exact song came on, and you were both pretty much in the same situation. Wet, cold, and just finished having a fun night, along with dinner and dancing. You gazed out the window, watching the snowflakes land on the window, soon covering the window and before that, you were asleep. Listening to the song, and the sound of his Heart beat.
♠ ♠ ♠
okee. just bombarding chapters. hopefully you like. cause iss gone be like another week or so before I make another.