Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Sickness.

When you awoke, you heard urgent tapping on the car window, you thought it was an alarm and opened your eyes slowly as you would on an average day. It was crisp and you felt your feet near numb and the goose bumps prickle your skin as you sat up. Tom turned in his sleep as you ruptured the comfort you both gained from each other. You looked his body up and down and wondered how he wasn’t cold on the leather seats, especially when he was so lean, but you supposed he might have endured worst in England. He rubbed his eyes and looked at you as you wandered your eyes over him. Another tap came on the window and you both startled as a man stood over the car passenger window. It was light outside and grey, snow covered the windows almost completely. You sighed and looked at each other, a smile grew over your face and felt the heat return to your body as he rubbed his hands over yours when he sat up.

He struggled to sit up straight to exit the door and you laughed at his awkward movement as he faced a uniformed man. You could tell he was uniformed as he wore navy blue dress pants with black boots. You realised it was a police officer and sighed with a bigger grin on your face from when you started. It was funny because he just appears in front of the officer almost naked, making quite a forfeiting scenario. You heard discussions, but they turned into murmurs as the blood in your head pounded, you must have been hung-over from that toxic drink. Then you stomach began to hurt, well just below your stomach. This pain felt semi familiar, they felt a lot like cramps, only in the uterus which you thought odd, but the pain grew anyhow. You shifted in your sit as they kept on with their discussion but the head ache kept growing as well as a sickening grew in the back of your throat that felt like you were about to vomit.

The pounding in your head felt like the only sound that you heard, the only feeling that you could sense, that and the pain and distaste whelping in your abdomen and throat. Before you knew it, your feet were moving fast infront of you as you leapt out of the car on the opposite side where the Police Officer and Tom stood. You bolted for the waters. Making it there fast, you were just in time as, what felt like litres spill out from inside of you, all unappealing colours. You collapsed on your feet as you held your stomach for comfort, still the pain played in your lower stomach, as well as the pinch inside of you each time you had sex. You felt like your whole body was going to shut down from all the pain you were holding.

You must have blacked out from the pain and sickness, for when you woke for the second time, Tom looked down in your eyes, despair and concern, almost on the verge of tears, and you were too when you witnessed his expression. You smiled weakly and he returned it with a convincing smile, but a tear escaped the corner of his glossy eye as he laughed with a slight whimper “What on Earth are you doing, my dear?” You laughed. Feeling the warmth you didn’t know you were lacking hold on to you so tight in the cool winter air. You trailed your mind toward the sky, still the pain resided in your lower abdomen, and you winced a little as he shifted to pick your body up, but he managed without too much pain. He carried you over to the car as he rubbed your shoulders to keep you warm. You really didn’t mind the cold, but you’d prefer his body heat.

You must have drifted off to sleep for when you awoke for the third time in one day, you were in your own bed. You panicked a bit, not really sure where you were, but relaxed then panicked again when you were worried if anyone saw him carry you in. In only his underwear now that you glanced around the room to see him sitting in a chair beside your bed. When you sat up he snapped his head up, his eyes were a new kind of glossy, the type of glossy where the tears moisten your eyes when you’re on the verge of tears. Before you could say or do anything, he changed from the chair to the bed and grabbed hold of your hands, stroking them as he looked sadly as they moved over each other.

You leaned forward towards him and smiled weakly. He kept his eyes on your hands, and you sat there for a long moment when a drop of liquid appeared and rolled on the palm of your hand. You pulled Tom’s shoulder and he turned willingly the rest of the way. His eyes were red and teary, a trail of moist skin made a line down his face where the tear had journeyed. You felt your eyebrows twitch with despair as he tried to smile. “I’m sorry...” He wiped his hand in the air and looked away but you softly touched his chin on the opposite side of him to turn it back and again, he did so willingly. “What’s wrong?” you tried to reassure but he sobbed quietly in response and looked down to your hand in his. “It’s nothing... I just... Nothing.” You relaxed your body a little and this must have made him feel better as he did the same.

You breathed in deeply and lifted his face to meet yours as you placed your lips over his, feeling like you were tasting the feeling of velvet you leaned over more and fell on top of him as he fell in your bed. You kissed him and kissed him until you could feel his sadness dissipate. And you knew when it did as he traced his hands on your sides to wrap them around like two large snakes around the small of your back. You smiled over the kiss and he managed one as well.

When you pulled away to look into his eyes, there was still a tinge of sadness left in them, so you smiled sweetly and placed another soft kiss over his lips. You could feel him kiss back with so much desperation, feeling like he never wanted to let go, that you could stay like this forever. When you pulled back to move off your bed, he managed to snatch one more kiss when you distanced to sit up and just as you were about to walk around him, he caught your wrist and pulled you into his lap and kissed your lips again. This kiss, you could feel the desperation more clearly, even the sadness seemed to accompany it as he pressed his soft lips into yours, he slid his tongue in to stroke over yours once or twice, and he pulled away. You leapt off him and smiled at him as you pulled the covers with you. You were wearing your garments but it was quite cold as you continued on to the kitchen.

You fixed yourself a coffee, rubbing the sleep from your eyes in between each step of the procedure. It felt good to just relax and not really worry too much of anything. You realised that you mostly felt like this when you were with Tom, but you came back to the thought that he was a teacher, not only that, he was almost twice your age. You twirled the dark liquid with the spoon as you thought to yourself why he didn’t date someone his own age, someone who he could marry, someone who would most likely be better for him. At that moment, you must have zoned out, since you didn’t hear Tom enter the kitchen, or approach you, but when he slipped under the covers from behind you and wrung his arms around you, you were startled at the intrude of thoughts and personal space. He let you have enough space for you to turn around in his arms; you looked up to him and laughed. He interrupted your laugh with a solid kiss. You noticed that he seemed better, that the sadness must have left him, but it seemed to shift from him to you as those thoughts came back as he tapped his kisses over your disappearing smile.

When he pulled back to glance at your face, his smile vanished as well. It wasn’t completely serious, just straight, perhaps a face on the edge of a smile. However you kept a straight face, with extreme effort, everything about him made you want to smile, so you pressed your lips together to force back a giggle you felt form in your chest, and this created butterflies. So, you smiled sheepishly and turned away as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He laughed, grabbed you by the waist and pulled you over his, all the while caressing your neck as you had your face turned the other way to keep serious. He twirled you around, making the blanket tighten around you both, now you couldn’t hold it in, so you let it out and laughed heartedly. You met his eyes, all the guilt that was left there from being a student gone, and that feeling where nothing else mattered came back with his eyes.

His smile was bliss as you met your lips, you closed your eyes as he did the same and set you down on the counter, still you had your legs wrapped around his waist and he leaned in to move his lips and passion deeper into yours. Your hands slipped from his neck, down to his chest and traced over to his back. He sighed at your touch and he began to rock back and forth with each deep kiss. You felt him stiffen underneath his bowtie briefs and your breathing became heavy and fast. He moved his one hand to your lower back to pull you closer and the other helped him lean on the counter. He shifter his jaw so he could gain all the essence of your taste, and he moved his tongue in again and again, stroking and playing with yours, and you responded by moving your hands up through his hair and tugging at the curly red/brown locks of his messy hair. You felt your body become more sensitive as it does when you were in the heat of the moment, you felt each prickle of his scruff scratch you, you felt his fingertips press hard against your lower back, and from your own fingertips, you felt the softness of his messy hair run against the palm of your hands and in between your fingers.

You felt his pace quicken as he breathed more heavily, you could tell he wanted to so bad, to move himself inside you, you could feel his want for you, on table top or bed, it felt like he’d always get his way. So without warning, he pulled your underwear down, moving his lips to your neck and biting as he did; only more harshly, feeling his canines and incisors really claw at your flesh. You sighed at the feeling, the pain seemed to make you feel more alive, you could feel your heart beat pound against your chest and in your stomach, feeling like birds rather than butterflies fly around in your stomach, as they do in large flocks. You swung your head back as he stroked over your warm flesh with his index and middle finger twice, you moaned unexpectedly as he slipped them into you, and you could feel a devilish smile play against your neck. He pulled out then back in, out again and back in, each time going in more harshly than the last.

Now every touch felt so much more acute, the prickle of his scruff pushing through tickled you as his teeth, you could feel leave marks, the sharp pain felt so pleasurable, and his hands pulling you closer and closer. You were driven into ecstasy and you hadn’t realised he stopped with his fingers, but when you did, the immediately feeling of his hard flesh entered as harshly as the pattern from his fingers had. You gasped and moaned, snapping your head forward from the pain of that pinch; you pressed your head into his chest as he towered over you, giving you all of him as he pulled you in closer so he could go deeper. Your hands squeezed with random locks of his short hair in your fingers, he thrust in hard, pulled out slowly and thrust in again. You heard beyond the pounding of your heart in your ears, you heard him grunt as he thrust deeper. You whimpered, not sure if you became weak from the pain or the pleasure, or both.

You were then lifted off the counter and quickly placed on the floor with the bed sheet tangled in between you two. When you were on your back, he grabbed your wrists from the back of his head and slammed them on the floor above your head and thrust again, deeper and harshly. You gasped, desperate for air; he thrust again and again, slamming himself into you. It all seemed like a blur, you didn’t realize that the hot feeling in your stomach had already formed, and it had already burst as the heat overwhelmed your body. Your body felt so numb but so sensitive at the same time, it’s like it belonged to someone else but you could feel everything they were feeling. You felt that pinch again inside of you as he moved inside of you, you wanted him to stop, but you wanted him to keep going. You felt his hot breath burn your neck as he kept his fast, hard pace. You struggled to free your hands but his grip was too strong, you moaned and whimpered, you couldn’t form any words in your mouth, and nothing came to mind to say, so he continued on ever so violently.

This time you felt that bubble of inferno well in your stomach, but this one felt more grand, as if a sun was going to explode in your abdomen, “Ah... Mr. Hiddleston” were the only words that you managed, he moaned with such lust in response, and you could feel yourself tighten around his flesh, or if he was getting stiffer, you actually felt his flesh pulse as it moved further and further into you, you couldn’t describe what it was like, feeling him inside you. At last that feeling of heat overwhelmed your body again and you felt your body streaming with sweat, at the same time you felt that ooze inside you, only it was warm, it was hotter inside you, it felt like all of his body heat was spilling inside you. You moaned as he moaned loudly with a few last strokes of himself, and his pace began to cease.

You were both panting on the floor, sweating, almost completely naked and tangled in your bed sheets. You could hear yourself whimper as he lay on top of you, still inside you, but it felt comfortable in an odd way. You ran your fingers through your now messier hair when he let go of your wrists. After your breathing slowed, he leaned on one of his arms to look over top of you. His eyes almost seemed distant, or victorious, and he smiled sweetly, you widened a grin across your face and ran your fingers through his messy hair now. Feeling the sweat that moistened it, turning it a mahogany colour, not quite as dark as his furniture but close, and it seemed to lighten his eyes, and today you noticed they were slightly greener and lighter. You smiled distantly at this and he narrowed his eyes “What?” with an amused smile, your smile widened and you cocked your head to the side. “Nothing” You simply said, he used his other hand to poke your sides which made you jerk as if you were struck by electricity. You laughed and looked at him with disbelief “Tell me!” You giggled and tried to escape his tickling grasp but he kept you pinned with his waist over yours.

You tried to snatch his wrist but he managed free each time, and instead he clutched yours and pressed them over your head as he did before. The laughing ceased but the smiles stayed as you looked into each other’s eyes with such serene happiness. Then suddenly, that pain came back, that sharp pain in your lower abdomen that made you want to throw up. You winced, trying to mask it that it wasn’t a big deal, but he saw through it and furrowed his brow with concern. You managed a smile but he wasn’t fooled, especially that he ended up in tears last time. He immediately sat up with an arm around you to help you up. You held on to your stomach tightly, he stood up and held an arm out to help you, you took it with grace and he pulled you up with ease and scooped you up like a damsel in distress. He carried you with the bed sheets covering from your chest down, back to your room.

He placed you on the bed and stroked your face as you lay there, helplessly in pain. You smiled but winced almost immediately as another surge of pain waved over your body, but you returned smiling after it had gone away for a bit. He tried to smile down on your face, but you could see his eyes go that glossy again. “Hey...” You grabbed his hand softly “I’ll be alright”, you tried to reassure, you didn’t know what this was, but it seemed like he did. You didn’t want to press him on the matter so you just stroke his hand. You struggled to sit up to face him properly. You cupped his face and smiled more reassuringly, still the pain was there but you hid it enough to have him smile again.

You then heard a car door slam close and you both whipped your head at the window. You then met each other’s eyes with panic in yours but his remained calm. You pushed him off the bed and urged him out, wincing at the pains that shot in your abdomen, you held it as he was about to exit but stopped to make sure you were going to be alright “I’ll be fine! Just... find a way out of here without being seen!” You giggled in whisper. He smiled harmoniously, maybe that you could keep good humour when you were in pain or that this was such a forbidden situation. Instead of leaving, he slipped on his pants and his dress shirt and sat back down. You looked at him with confusion, as he finished buttoning his shirt. “I’m not leaving now... Not while you’re like this.” You smiled even though you didn’t really want to, but you couldn’t help it.

You prepared for the worst when you heard the front screen door open and footsteps approach your room. When the door opened, you both looked at each other in the eye. “Wow... Should we come back then?” You heard Casey’s voice and you looked up with desperation. You smiled with a hopeless twist to it, but she laughed heartedly instead of walking away and entered, then followed Nigel and he giggled like a school girl.

“I was just... Helping her study for English is all...” Tom said with awkward effort. Nigel laughed loudly and Casey joined, “Studying WHAT!? Romeo and Juliet?” You both smile and figured it was kind of like that, but his face turned serious after you winced again, and your friends jerked forward to see if you were okay. When you held your stomach, Nigel and Casey pulled back almost immediately. They looked at each other and you glanced at them with suspicion as did Tom.

Casey looked to Nigel, to Tom and to you and back again, they did that telepathic talk of who should say what, but Casey proceeded to ask the question first “Did you guys...” Tom raised his eyebrows wondering what she was implying, and you sighed, he turned to look at you, you nodded and pressed your lips together. “Did you use a...” You felt your gut drop when you realised what the pain might have been and what she was saying. You didn’t realise but you were holding your breath. You felt Nigel and Casey look at each other, and you knew Tom finally knew what they meant and sighed. “Oh...” He said quietly.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh mah lord. Jesus take the wheel. So yeah. I apologize for all the smut, but.... yeah, not really nevermind.