Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Hangover.

By the time you arrived back home, you were drenched from the rain that spewed down. It was bad enough that you were involved in such an odd and scary encounter, then you had to walk in the rain. With all your books. Splendid. You undressed as soon as you closed the front door behind you and continued to undress until you reached the bathroom, which at this point you were naked anyway and turned on the hot water. You gathered yourself in front of the mirror and just looked at yourself. You tried to justify what happened, if it actually did happen or you were hallucinating. The mirror began to fog and you turned the cold water knob, waited a few moments and jumped in.

After that, the afternoon seemed to drain away as it always did. Logging on to Tumblr, then to Twitter. Of course you mostly liked and reblogged things, you weren't going to come to terms with actually posting the scenario and asking for help yet. Mostly due to the fact that Casey and Nigel had your URL, but who knows who was following them. So you simply passed it by and tried to forget. It was hard at first, there was something in your mind that kept re-igniting the feeling of his breath on your skin, his glazed eyes, searching for more, his strong hands grabbing you, especially on the sensitive underside of your leg. And ESPECIALLY how hard he got. Once your mind got to this stage, you would physically shake your head from the thoughts. Jesus, what is wrong with me? you thought to yourself.

---

School was cancelled due to heavy storm warnings of severe Hail fall. Thank god for that. Casey and Nigel came over anyway. Not sure if thank god for that yet. You we unprepared to talk about it to anyone, even your two, very close friends, whom you all actually almost ended up in a threesome one drunken evening. On that day, Nigel came out, he reassured us that he was gay before, we actually weren't surprised but thought the little group activity would be fun. You never spoke a word about our drunk evening, since you didn't really remembered it anyway, if you actually got around to doing it or not.

They were planning to stay the night, since your mother was gone for a full 6 months. almost the longest she's ever been away. But you didn't mind, you were better with living alone. Of course they brought a fairly large stock of alcohol for a group of only 3. 1 bottle of Jaegermeister, 2 six pack of beer bottles, and straight vodka with orange juice. You smiled and shook your head defiantly to your friends at what they brought. "I feel really, really bad about yesterday." Casey held up a stack of two pizza boxes and smiled sheepishly. You chuckled and began your personal party.

Becoming drunk within a very small time limit from when they arrived then quickly devouring the pizza, you couldn't care less if you had school or a surgery tomorrow, you just wanted to try and forget what happened yesterday, and luckily you had these people to lead you into bad example.

After a few shots upon eating pizza, You couldn't remember anything else besides for small blurs of the evening.

---

It was hardly a dream. It was more vivid than anything. You felt hands grope your waist and slide up your ribs, another hand, from your hip slid downward, on your thigh. It would fade in then fade out to black again with only portions of bodies to be seen, a waist sink into another, softer, smaller waist. Lips connecting and tugging at each other. Short, red hair being pulled lightly with teeth bite the lobe of an ear. Then that's when you weren't exactly sure if it was a dream or not, Mr. Hiddleston pulled his face out from your neck and just stared with lust glazed eyes. "I'm sorry." You were surprised to here Casey's voice as he rose a hand then Casey appeared and slapped you "lightly" to wake you up.

"OW" You held your face where it stung, and sat up to find your self in the tub. "Wha..." You looked around and she just smiled "Yeah, we might have gone overboard last night." You stayed silent until you reached the kitchen, only to see it as a wreck, Flour was everywhere, Ketchup was sprayed on the wall with relish saying 'Merry Christmas'. You grimaced at the small "Decoration" and turned and screamed. Nigel was hanging by an immense load of tape, bungee cords and what seemed to be multiple scarves wrapped around him like a cocoon. "Now, there's a pun here.... But I'm too... FLABBERGASTED at the sight of my kitchen right now." Another prime concern was if you spilled the beans of your incident.

"Oh and school starts in like an hour... so.." Casey tried to sound as composed as possible. "Couldn't we just call in sick..." We both looked at Nigel "Or something...?" "Well, us, meaning Nigel, You and me calling all on the same day they'll know something is up. So." You breathed out and slumped your shoulders. Alright. Let's get him down." Struggling him down, you attempted to wake him up and he did so, very, very slowly. You and Casey got ready, with a major hangover, mind that too, but prevailed anyhow. Nigel would have to suffice wearing the clothes he had now, even though they seemed to smell, fairly horrible. Luckily Casey brought her car, and as you were all in it, you searched your bag for deodorant and sprayed Nigel. "Sorry, just cause you're gay, doesn't mean you don't have the B.O. of a guy." He chuckled and groped his forehead. "By far, the worst idea so far Casey." Nigel said in monotone.

---

You arrived at school fairly late, mostly due to the fact that you bought Mcdonalds to sooth the churning stomach. But you arrived anyhow. When you exited the car, Nigel through up just as he shifted from his seat. We all looked at him and a few kids from school did likewise. "Well, shit..." He simply said. You looked at Casey and motioned her go. "Don't worry, I'll tell them you feared that the weather was going to be the same or something..." She mouthed the words 'Thank you' as she drove off.

You walked slowly to your locker, and you were very aware that people stared because of the incident when period 3 bell rang. Like always, you tried not to make any eye contact. You arrived at your locker and tried to open it, you got the combination wrong three times already and weren't so pleased with doing it again so you simply walked to your next class. English. just like the Sweetener, it was turning into such a Splenda day, you thought to yourself. You knocked on the door a few times before someone finally let you in. You pushed off the wall, and slumped in the classroom, to your usually sit, and pretty much died as you placed your head on the desk. Fortunately, Nick wasn't here today to make dumb jokes and piss you off when you hungover.

Another knock came on the door and someone opened the door for our teacher. You sat up to see who it was. A sigh of relief escaped your lungs as your normal teacher, Ms. Sinclair, entered. She looked awful, with a tissue to her nose and red irritated eyes. "I apologize class in advance for my absence that will occur in the next few months. I'll be going to Fiji for some social study..." She continued on but you couldn't care to listen as you were trying to block out any light that felt like it burned your retinas.

The rest of the day, as usual, was a blur, especially without your close friends to company. Suddenly, your phone began to ring and you answered as the end bell finally went. "Hey! thanks for covering us! Sorry gotta go, he's doing that gross thing again where he regurgitates all the stuff. Thank you!" Casey, good thing about her phone calls is that she got straight to the matter, bad thing was she didn't explain the matter very well. Nonetheless, you knew exactly what it was. As you hung up, you discovered your hang over was mostly gone and you mimed a prayer and proceeded to your locker. Finally getting the combination right, you did your usual routine of swapping books and slowly analyzing what you were actually going to need. You closed it and turned to exit the school. At this point nobody was really around, besides for a few cleaners.

You rushed down the stairs, passed multiple more lockers when suddenly your phone rang again. You rummaged through your bag, after a few minutes of it ringing, you realized it was in your locker and you hopped back up the stairs. Just as you turned the corner of the stair case you saw Mr. Hiddleston standing in front of your locker with your phone in hand just looking at it. You covered your mouth and swung yourself back around the corner to conceal yourself. Unfortunately, you made quite an inhuman sound as you slammed the wall. "Hello?" You heard startle in his voice and tried to stay as quiet as possible. You shut your eyes tight, breathed in and turned the corner with an awkward stiffness to your body. "Hi." He stiffened as well, and saw him lower the phone. It became quite the awkward confrontation.

"I uhm... Found your phone as it rang.." He waved the phone and held it out and took three steps forward. You approached cautiously. Grabbing the phone, you tried to avoid all physical contact, and of course, just as about you lost grip of the phone he let go. And Smash, the phone went. You quickly bent down and he did the same, both bumping your heads. You both held the sore, but he lost balance and fell back, he held out the other hand to regain his balance and naturally, you clutched his, this however, resulted badly for you, you thought as he yanked you since he was much heavier than you. Both crashing to the floor, well him anyway, you only on top.

For a brief moment, your head lay on his chest, you could hear his racing heartbeat and breathing. Your free hand was on his chest, again, and the other was still hanging on to his, above his head, making it look like you two were spooning. You quickly got up and he did the same, this only made it worse as you tangled into each other, one getting up one way and the other getting up in the same direction. Apologies were said repetitively until- "UMPH!" He mumbled as you placed you hand down unknowingly down on his flesh. He sat then, his body completely clenched, and you managed to get up as he was completely still. "I'm. So. Sorry." You tried not to laugh but it ended up coming out anyway. He just looked at you in negative amazement.

You started giggling not stop, and couldn't help it. You turned away to try and stop the giggling since it was his face that amused you. He slowly got up, still holding his crotch, but he couldn't help but laugh a bit as well. He tried to keep his face serious as you turned to look at him again, "What?" He asked trying to sound furious. "It's just... Your face.." You began to giggle again. He couldn't help laugh as well, sticking his tongue out as he did, which made you blush and giggle. He hunched over trying to overcome the pain, but he kept laughing. He looked up at you as you were laughing along as well. You noticed something in his eyes, they twinkled and felt warm when he connected gazes.

The laughing soon subsided, but the smiles stayed. He stood up and slowly walked towards you, opening his legs as he did because of the pain still residing , but he managed to mask it with that look he had in his eye and the sly smile he carried across his red lips. Your smile quickly faded as he walked you up against the railing of the stair case. You placed your hands on either side of you on the railing and tried to hoist yourself further until there was only inches from each others face. He placed his hands over yours, you felt the blood pumping through all to your head, You could feel your face becoming flushed. He look down at you, with so much greed in his beautiful blue eyes. He started to lean in, as he did so, you felt that firmness again and he quickly winced and turned away. You burst into laughter at this knowing exactly what happened. You now needed the wall to hold you up, even though your knees gave out and you were sliding down the wall, just laughing. He laughed along, holding his precious part and laughed as well. "You think this is funny?" He struggle to say between laughs.

A sudden cough alarmed both of you. You both sat up and straightened yourselves as the cleaner walked by. When she left your sights, you looked at each other and laughed again. As your small laugh session ended, he gathered your phone pieces and handed them to you. "I apologize if I may have broke it even further." You smiled at the gesture, for some reason, you felt like you were friends, like Casey and you friends. It was strange but it felt nice. "Nah, it should be fine." You fidgeted with it for a bit, placing everything back when he suddenly leaned in. "You haven't told anyone have you?" You looked up and you could see the concern and worry strike his features, one eyebrow raised, his big blue eyes glistening. "No." You looked back down to your phone as you felt him look you up and gown, not condescendingly but in amazement. "Why?" You chuckled a bit and looked back up to him. "Because I'm not even sure what happened, so how could I explain it to someone else?" He gave you an understanding look and grasped your hands. They were so warm compared to your own, which were in fact freezing from the bad weather.

He had to slouch a bit to become eye level with you but you held his gaze not matter. "Thank you." His voice was so sincere, his eyes matched it as they glossed and looked from your eyes to your lips. You felt your heart skip and your breath shorten as he leaned in ever so close, you felt his warmth approached your mouth, you could smell his after shave, bliss. You blinked slowly as he kept you lips in his sight. You weren't prepared to have something like this laid down on you, He was a teacher for Christ Sakes! not only was he almost twice your age, but your English Sub-TEACHER! He stopped just skimming your mouth, thank the odds! "I've, uhm, Gotta go." You turned and walked away fast again. This time you looked back. Your worst idea ever. You saw his gaze following you with a worried look over his face. Just watching, mouth slightly gaped. You turned and exit the school.

---

You laid restless in your bed, twirling the sheets over you, under you, beside you. You couldn't stay still. You tried drinking warm milk, didn't work, counting imaginary sheep. Nope. Until... Your mind started to go to that place you'd rather not. Him. Mr. Hiddleston. Feeling his eyes on you, feeling his hands stroke over your body like a hot metal rod. Feeling his lips skim yours. But what always turned your conscious away was his nether region. pressing against you, feeling his body heat, then feeling him on top of you, like the desk incident. How he slightly stroked over you.

Again, you had to literally physically shake those thoughts out of your head. But of course, he invaded your mind, and luckily this helped you sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
second chapter yay! I'm not going to get any sleep (just like you in the story! YAY!). anywhoser. I hope you're enjoying. I do apologize if it's going to slow for you guys. and yeah. thank you for reading.