Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Itch.

It was still dark out when you woke, you thought that you might have woken up in the middle of the night and you dreaded the idea, but you looked to the clock beside your bed and sighed with a bit of relief. 6:17 A.M. it shone with red colours. The wind was howling outside, this blankly reminded you it was cold, however you kept warm with Tom’s body so close to you. You heard his heart beat, so even under his chest. Your breathing was almost in synch with his when your head moved with his chest. The pain in your stomach almost subsided completely, but there was a little bite when you shifted to remove yourself from the bed. You stretched your arms out and stomach as you reached up. The pain came back but only briefly as your abdomen stretched out. You rubbed your lower stomach at bit at the pain. Then without thinking, as it was part of your regime, you moved to the bathroom to take a morning shower, to help you wake up and wash away the smell of sweat.

As you showered, you stood in the hot water, contemplating the idea that you are most likely pregnant. Another hopeful thought came into your head, you hope for the pain to be anything but pregnancy, you looked back over yesterday how he had you on the floor, that time, he was much more rougher, it seemed he just wanted his way, but left enough considerations not to damage you too much. You smiled at the thought of pushing himself hard into you, his teeth biting into your neck, all the pain and pleasure he gave you. You lapsed over these thoughts again and again, and you felt your flesh throb down below, so you did what you wouldn’t normally do when these thoughts came to mind. What you normally did was just swiping these thoughts away without a second one, but this time, you moved your hand downward, stroking your fingers along your skin on the way down.

Your breathing became deep and felt as if it was insignificant, as if this touch is what was going to keep you alive. But just before you were feeling yourself, you stopped. You took a deep breath and continued to shower as if those thoughts or your intention had never occurred.

Your shower must have been a good long hour before you got out. Your fingers were going prune like, but also the whole bathroom looked like a scene from the movie The Mist. You crooked a smile and grabbed your almost damp towel and dried yourself. When you wrapped the towel around most of your body, you wiped the fog from the bathroom mirror and looked into your eyes reflection. You sighed with a little despair, still overlapping on the most probable idea that you were pregnant. At that thought, you were reminded to use the tests. You rummaged through your drawers looking for them. When you opened the bottom drawer of the bathroom sink, you smiled and laughed at how many were there. “Wow Casey, you really want to make sure of it.” You jested to yourself upon grabbing a few.

You removed your towel and sat on the toilet, you cringed at the idea of having to pee on a stupid stick to tell if you were pregnant or not, but you supposed it was better than waiting another couple of months if a lump would form, so you waited patiently until you could go. And just as you were about do your duty, you remembered you hated using the toilet naked, and you sighed.

Finally, you’d done everything the box had instructed and you waited for the results to show. There was stillness in the air despite the small floating droplets of water moving through the atmosphere like lost flies. Then, a mark appeared. Desperate, you tried the test again, waited those long 10 seconds for the result to appear, and it reliable did. You sighed and tried one last time “Third time lucky...” You looked at the stick, pressing your lips in empty hope.

“Shit...”

When Tom woke, he was colder than he had anticipated; he looked over to see that the bed was empty and answered his unspoken question. Dawn was just breaking in through the window, the faint light of the sun blotted out by heavy clouds. He looked to the alarm and it began to croak. He tapped the button which assumed it to go silent until the next morning. He examined it with tired heavy eye lids; it took him a long second to process what it shone with red letters, 6:30 A.M. He laid his head back in the stiff pillow and sighed, crossing his arms behind his head.

He remembered his dream from last night and felt his mouth pull with a smile. He had dreamt of you. He dreamt you whimpering under his touch, his grasp, his flesh entering your body; he had dreamt you sitting on his lap, rocking over his flesh, moving forward and backward with a rhythm he’d love to play with. Tom could feel his blood rush, his flesh getting hot. So he sat up, swinging his legs off the bed along with the sheets to his side. He’d hoped this would cool him, but he still felt an untouchable itch. Well, he could touch it but it would never really go away. It was an urge he felt all the time, a greedy, violent, hungry urge that only you could satisfy, but each time he had his fill, only hours, not even that, moments later the itch would come back.

He sighed as he tilted his head back and breathed out lustfully, he moved his hand downward, feeling his hard flesh stir underneath the material of his pants. He stood up and used one hand to lean against the wall; his other unzipped his pants and moved in to grab himself. He sighed with the same lustful breath, indulging in the feeling of the strokes he did himself but imagined you. He felt his skin tighten around his hard flesh as it throbbed from the yearning, he stroked, and stroked, pressing down with his thumb, trying to mimic what you felt like. His breathing deepened as he stroked harder and faster. All the while he imagined you, which wasn’t much hard, but he also imagined giving it to you roughly, fast, and without mercy, if you begged, he would only continue on, he would make you beg and beg, he would imagine caressing your breasts, as he slammed himself into you further, and of course, you would cum long before he would, but he’d make you do it again, and again until he did. He would make sure of it.

He felt his flesh stiffen until it was almost hard as a rock; he knew he was on the verge of exploding. But his thoughts were still lost with you. Only these thoughts were some other side of him he didn’t like expressing too much, ‘Oh how’d I fuck you and fuck you until we were both too exhausted. I’d make you scream my name, beg for mercy, have you tied up until I’d be satisfied.’ These thoughts seem to make him even harder, and he was just about ready to let it go. Oh he was so close, with these thoughts in mind would think nothing could stop him from letting it spill. When suddenly, a loud croaking broke his thoughts, watching them shatter like pieces of glass falling to the ground, he jumped and twitched in the direction of the sound.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, zipping himself to norm as he approached the alarm clock. He knew he put it on snooze and slammed on the button that read ‘OFF’, in large capital. He heard the click of the door and jumped at you entering with just the towel on. You smiled and he stared with a mouth half open, you imagined he was picturing doing something while you were in that towel, or out of it. You saw his face gradually turn red and you looked at him with confusion. He laughed to himself “Funny, I was thinking about you” He stood up properly, making him look unfit to stand under a normal roof, he was much too tall. He approached you with a few long strides, towering over you, you felt your face grow hot as he craned his neck lower and walked closer, having you walk backwards, directing you to your bed.

You plopped yourself on your bed and leaned on your forearms as he leaned closer, you felt his hot breath over powering yours as his lips neared your own. But just as he was about to plant a kiss, you felt his fingers slip under your towel, not quite touching you, but you felt his hand lift it a bit. You tried to distract him, “The tests were uhm, positive” you barely and breathlessly managed to say. He responded with a distracted “mmm...?” he neared you lips, it felt like he skimmed his with yours, but it was his breath. Burning your skin he neared closer and closer, and his hand did likewise.

“Maybe we should...” You tried to scoot away from him but your body tried to stop you, you managed to pull your head back further, enough, anyway, to force more uncertain words. “We should...” Another heavy breath with these words. “...Take a break from...” His lips finally met yours, and you felt like a fool for giving in to such actions, but your body yearned for him, it screamed for him, god knows it does when he’s giving to you. However, all thoughts we snatched away when his tongue stroke over your and his fingers did the same simultaneously. He pulled his lips back an inch from yours but his fingers remained an even pattern, going up and down, his index and middle finger going in every right spot at the right pressure at the right time. You leaned your head back, feeling him with such steady, even and strong hands. And he wasn’t going to show you any mercy, you knew it. You felt it.

He was harsh with his strikes as he was yesterday. You were startled when he kissed you so gently on your throat and side of your neck, it went against his hard rhythm, but it felt so good, so gently up top but so rough down below. He pulled back slightly again, looking you in the eye this time, his eyes looked distant with the minimal light flushing in. “from this?” You looked at him confused but smiled sheepishly when you remembered. When you laughed, a bit flustered, he moved his way down on to his knees, he swung one of his one shoulder and the other on his other, he stood up slightly and smiled an evil, wolfish grin. You must have looked a bit scared or nervous for when you shifted, his smile widened. He reached down into his pants as he approached his mouth to your soft flesh.

He used his tongue first, feeling your opening a little then slipping it up, playing with you a bit then slipping back down. You threw your head back with that feeling, it felt so lush, so... Wet! He licked more harshly now, using his tongue there as he would in your mouth, that rough play. You moaned and you could feel his smile twist on his mouth against your flesh. You felt him rock a little, and you hadn’t realised he was stroking himself with his hand as the other held on to your thigh. He entered his tongue inside you, licking you like you were dripping ice cream. You moaned again, but louder this time, you must have said something on the lines of “Oh yes” or “Oh God” because his chuckle tickled you with his mixture of stubble. You moaned again, trying to use one hand to cease this amazing feeling but stopped it as you wanted it to keep going. So you placed your knuckle in your mouth to stop a scream escaping your mouth and you whimpered.

You heard him begin to grunt when you noticed he stroked harder and faster, roughening the rhythm, but his tongue kept its caressing movements. You arched your back, wanting him to do more, and you got an immediate response, feeling a bit surprised as he nibbled on you a little bit almost in a ‘Naughty, don’t do that’ or ‘Don’t be too greedy’ manner. You smiled and moaned. And there it was, that hot pit in your stomach again, and he must have known for when he moved his hand from your thigh, it was as if he knew exactly where to touch as he slithered it downward, or upward, on your body, cupping your breast then using his thumb to play with the peaks of your breast. You arched your back again, and again, he responded with a bite, “ah... i’m sorry Mr. Hiddleston” You said breathlessly. That hot pit in your stomach exploded, like all the butterflies suddenly combusted in balls of hellish flame and the heat waved over your numb body, you sighed with the words “ah, Mr. Hiddleston...” escaping your lips again.

He must have lost it at that, for you noticed that his stroking slowed and he titled his head back, leaning a bit forward. He sighed as his head flipped back and moved his hand back to your thigh. He did a few last strokes before he finally came to a stop. He set you down properly and climbed over you, leaning on his hands to keep him up. He smiled with such victory and a glint of viciousness in his eyes “Are you sure you want to take a break from that?” You laughed. You grabbed him just below his ears and pulled him close to whisper “They’re positive by the way...” You weren’t exactly sure how he was going to react, but when he pulled away, his smile changed from victorious, so one of sincerity and his eyes softened. You managed to reflect his smile, but you were still hesitant of this all. You weren’t ready for this kind of thing, but with him, you didn’t really have a worry about it.

You tapped his chest and he kept on smiling and staring at you. You tilted your head to ponder in his shiny eyes and sighed. When you just remembered what the day was, Monday. The start of a new school week. You raised your eyebrows “Should we get ready for school then?” You found it a bit comically, and he did as well when he reacted right away with a wicked grin “Right. Is it alright if I use the shower? You seemed to have made a mess of me.” He winked at you and you shook your head as he stood up and collected his belongings, you propped yourself on your elbows again “Hey, that was all you” you reminded him, “And why should I? I love it when you get al sweaty and veiny.” He raised a single eyebrow with a devilish grin “Oh really?” He began to approach you again, as he readied to climb over you again like an animal. You pointed to the door and crossed your legs “There’s a spare tooth brush in the shower, I’m pretty sure...” he made a face as if he became wounded at your words and exited your room. You yourself got ready for school.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay... I am really sorry for making it mostly smutt but, I'm getting there, slowly yet surely.