Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Statues.

Today he insisted on giving you a ride to school, you didn’t decline since he was already there, but you asked if you could get dropped off near, just for precautions. When you finally arrived after walking two blocks, you noticed the pain had almost gone completely away, there was only a minor head ache with the nauseating feeling. You met your friends at your locker and they only looked at you with wide grins, well, Nigel did anyhow. Casey only had a smile that you never really seen before, only on occasions where she knew you were hiding something. You sighed and told them the verdict. You were pregnant. You couldn’t even believe it yourself as the words left your mouth in a whisper.

Nigel’s face had a gaping hole in it; he desperately wanted to scream but was held back. Instead he jumped and slapped your arm repeatedly. Casey let go of a long breath, she almost knew how you felt, overwhelmed. After that, you proceeded the day normally, only to be wary that you had English last, but before that, chemistry.

After a long silent lunch among your small group, you and Casey moved to Chemistry. It was silent walk between you two, and you felt a cold air change from her to you and back again. You wanted to say something, anything really; a dry joke about all this, or maybe even a judgment, and you just wanted her to talk to you again. But you proceeded with silence. You were surprised at the sudden touch of her hand tangling itself with yours. You looked to your hands and to her face and she smiled warmly. “I’ll always be by your side. No matter.” You returned the smile with gratitude and jumped on her with a large hug.

---

Soon enough, it was fairly normal between you two, you were giggling when Mrs. O’Hare had her back turned over ridiculous things. But you laughed the most about the whole situation; this made you feel warm, distant from reality. Stopping for a little bit when the teacher turned to give you a condescending look that said ‘do your work’, she whispered the incident in the drug store and you couldn’t help but snort a laugh. Mrs. O’Hare turned around immediately and pointed to you specifically “After class!” she almost yelled. At that, you tried to force your smile and giggling away. Casey shoved you and you returned to your work.

At the end of the period, you took your time packing your books away so that the whole class left before the teacher could start yelling at you. Instead, as you approached her, she sighed, exasperated. “I know the exams are almost over, but you need to focus more. You have such potential” She looked at you with desperation, she was trying so hard to get her point across, it was definitely over the line and into your head, but you looked guiltily away when you heard the word ‘potential’. ‘Not anymore with this thing...’ you thought to yourself. You tightened the grip on your books over your chest and she sighed once more. She pushed off the desk she was leaning on and packed her own books “And about Mr. Hiddleston...” You snapped your head up when her words, hurling at you. ‘Did she know? Oh god... what would she say—Think—DO!?’ your thoughts were racing like a subway train. “You mustn’t be too hard on him, he’s new, and making him stay after school for your detentions puts a strain on teachers you know.” You breathed out calmly when you figured she knew nothing of it, but you couldn’t help at her words ‘too hard on him’, to laugh slightly.

You nodded slowly and she raised an eyebrow but smiled sweetly afterward. “Good. Now hurry along and don’t be a brat” You returned the smile and rushed out. You were now a good five minutes late to the next class, which you forgot what you had. Once you checked, you winced a little when you realised you had English. “Oh boy...” You sighed to yourself. ‘Sorry, Mrs. O’Hare, but he’s gonna be giving me another detention whether I or you like it or not.’ You thought comically. You could already foresee he was going to make you stay after class for being late, by now 7 minutes.

---

When you entered, all eyes left their work and glanced at you for short seconds then back to their papers. You sighed and approached the teachers’ desk, you didn’t dare make eye contact with Nigel and especially not Casey in case of certain looks would be exchanged. You even tried not to look at Mr. Hiddleston as you approached, but just as you were about to turn away after he had written down a detention in your school agenda, your eyes caught each other, and you noticed he had a glee in his eyes, he was on the verge of smiling.

At that moment, you knew what he was intending and you forced back a sinister smile on your way to your seat. You looked to Casey as you plopped down and she gave you a shake of the head with a chump smile. You placed your eyes on your work and it was pretty quiet from there on. Throughout the class, you felt Mr. Hiddlestons’ gaze on you numerous times, when you glanced up he would smile sheepishly and look away fast before anyone would notice. You wondered what he might be thinking as he would look at you, you just smiled at all the devious things and swapped those thoughts to gaze out the window and become entranced. You noticed it was snowing now but thought nothing of it.

---

The period was almost at an end and the rest of the class started to get louder as the bell approached. Finally when it came, everybody rushed out, except for Casey, Nigel and you who took your time packing. You conversed of the little things as you always did, glancing at Mr. Hiddleston a few times in between looking at your friends. Then a silence hung, a long awkward silence and your friends looked at you with a forced back smile. Then they quickly hurried out and you chuckled at what they could be thinking, which you then turned to Tom as he leaned against the front desk. He laughed softly as you finally met his glossy eyes with your own.

He pushed off the desk and waltzed toward you, all the while as you shuffled slyly backwards to tease. Unfortunately for you, it didn’t last long as desk obstructed your path and he leaned closer, his arms trapping you as they leaned on the desk on either side of you. He smiled as he hunched his shoulders so he was almost at eye level. You couldn’t stop smiling to yourself, his scent was strong, and his heat was outstanding, especially when it was so cold around you two. You moved your head shyly to the side and he chuckled. You could feel the rumble in his chest, as it echoed in yours; feeling like a heavy ritual drum playing, in a sense, this situation was indeed a ritual. After school detentions between you two, tense air between the both of you at the thought of being caught out any second by Mrs. O’Hare as she was always the last one to leave the school.

You sighed and laughed as well, meeting your gaze with his that kept his fixed on you. It felt easier between you two, like this was so natural. You grasped the back of his neck so gently and pulled him closer, mixing his soft lips with yours, feeling his hot breath escaping his body as he leaned his body against yours, sighing with the feeling of you and him in such a bliss of a moment. You managed to pull him away a bit to breathe again, noticing that he was still lost in your presence as he held his eyes close. Then you met your lips again, just a soft touch. Like all the other times, each kiss of the moment felt so different. You slid your fingertips over his skin tracing to his jaw line, feeling the prickle of his stubble, feeling his bone structure, feeling how the muscles under his skin shifted when he moved his lips with yours. You smiled under the kiss and he returned it with the same and a chuckle.

When you parted lips he opened his eyes to reveal his glossy blue orbs. Shimmering in the white light that poured in through the high windows, you looked deep into them; you acknowledged the smile that churned in his face as you became lost in his colour. Finally, coming back to reality, you shook your eyes from his and ducked under his long arms and twisted around his slender body. Just at the same moment, your phone vibrated with a text and you winked and smiled mischievously at him when you slowly backed away to look at your text message.

Your face dropped into a frown when you read it and who it was from. ‘Mother’, you sighed and proceeded to read the small sentence. ‘Coming around in ten. Fix yourself up for Michael’. You gritted your teeth slightly as you remembered the last discussion you had with her, she was adamant on you marrying this guy to join corporal parties, but you were still completely furious at her for forcing you into marriage. Who wouldn’t be? You quickly texted back, and hoped it would interrupt her visit with ‘In detention. Sorry for inconvenience’ You felt a bitter smile cross your lips as you sent it, even heard your voice as it poisoned your normal tone with hate. You dropped your hands to your side, averting your attention back to Tom, who leaned with such a sly posture against a desk. He half smiled with raised eyebrows. You laughed, realising that he witnessed your bitter, hateful smile and leaned against a desk opposite of the room, facing him and smiled shyly, forcing your eyes to the floor.

You didn’t look up when he pushed off the desk, but you could see from the rim of your eyes the grace he had when he moved, as he strutted towards you with hands in his pockets. You heard the rumble in his chest as he chuckled and removed his hand from his pocket to play with his bottom lip with his thumb. “Should I ask or...?” you laughed a little bit, trying to conceal a little embarrassment but was unsuccessful, finally he reached you and held your chin lightly to pull it to face him, capturing your attention in his eyes again. You smiled peacefully and he searched your face for some hidden message that you tried to hide. You noticed he was preparing to pose a question that would challenge you to answer, but before he could, you quickly snapped to your toes and pressed your lips to his, sliding your hands up to grasp his neck to pull him in.

He immediately dropped the thought, you assumed anyhow, and he traced over your curves of your hips and pulled you close, shifting his jaw so he could taste more of you. You let out a long breath as he moved from your lips to your neck, indulging in your aroma as well as taste, you felt like you were lying in a cloud when he caressed your neck. In response, you entangled your finger in his red/brown hair, pulling him closer, breathing heavier when his groin grazed yours, feeling it harden as he kept track of your breathing pattern when you leaned your head against his. He pressed you harder against the desk, moving his hand to the small of your back and pushed his hips against yours, so you could feel just how hard he was getting. You moaned in reaction, and he responded with his other hand sliding on your thighs and pushing your skirt up. Your breathing became heavier as his fingertips raised goose bumps coursing over your skin as it approached its destination.

You wanted him to proceed so badly, but as soon as you felt the vibration of your phone, he stopped his movement, and you held your breath. You looked at the contact. ‘Mother’. You sighed in exasperation and read the message ‘Already arranged with Mrs. O’Hare to dismiss you now.’ You furrowed your brow with confusion when you read it, still clutching to each other like a marble statue of two beings of love entwined. Suddenly, a pitched gasp struck the cold air and you both snapped your heads to the door. Panic rose in our throat and felt your face burning red with embarrassment, you could even feel Mr. Hiddleston’s body tense.

Mrs. O’Hare stood at the door, dainty hand held to her mouth, which protruded from being covered with a large ‘o’, her blue eyes stuck in shock. You pursed your lips and looked down, you thought of slipping your hands away from Mr. Hiddleston, but the point was probably mute by now. So you both stood there, for what felt like centuries, like a statue of two lovers twisted together by cruel fate.
♠ ♠ ♠
yEs!!! Finally! done, sorry it's most probably gonna take a while to do the next chapter (Fingers crossed not), but I have been getting into American Horror Story, Downton Abbey and a whole bunch of other shows. My apologies my lovely subscribers and readers.