Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Visit.

Mrs. O’Hare Spun from the door way and made her way down the hall quickly, at that moment, you both snapped away from each other. You looked to him but his eyes were on his shoes and his hands in his pockets, he pursed his lips in anticipation. When he finally met your worried gaze he creased his brow with despair. You sighed, then you felt that the only thing to do now was to chase her down and beg she doesn’t tell. And so you shot out the room.

“Mrs’ O’Hare!” You called, numerous times but she did not turn, just kept on frantically pacing down the hall. You quickened your already pace and decided to just run to her instead. Finally reaching her you grasped her shoulder and she spun at last, only with a look of disbelief. She shook her head, trying to figure some equation out that kept going wrong but she seemed to never find the answer. “Please... Mrs. O’Hare—“ you started but she shook her head again and threw her hands in the air and turned around again.

“Please! Margery!” You pleaded and grabbed her shoulder again. She looked at you again, for a long moment pain seemed to course through her dainty face. Then finally she spoke “I don’t know what to say to you... I-I’m Completely shaken by what I just saw! You...”, She babbled and finally, ceased and sighed. She relaxed all her body but didn’t meet your eyes again. You felt ashamed that she didn’t and looked away from hers, feeling the guilt that should have been there all along when you started this. “Your mother called...” A still silence hung between you two. The one person who ever felt like a real mother to you now couldn’t even look you in the eye, not only that, but when she said those words, ‘Your Mother’, it shot a hole through your chest as you stood there.

---

She offered you a ride back to your house, and you felt you were obligated to say yes. So there you were, in the passenger seat of the one person you thought you could never really disappoint. Your felt stiff as a statue, and you had a trembling feeling that you would crumble into ruin at any moment without your partner help supporting you. You feared that once she said something, you would be sucked into the dark hole in your chest, but you also felt the hole grow as the short travel to your house grew more silent.

When you finally arrived, you removed your seat belt and was just on the door when she touched your shoulder ever so slightly, it almost felt like she didn’t want to be felt. You turned to see her staring at the floor. At last the silence was broken when she breathed in sharp, removed her gaze from her feet to the front window and spoke in a soft tone, like a mother would “I never would have guessed...” She struggled to project her voice. She shook her head and looked at you, you expected a condescending look but to your surprise, it was one of understanding, your emotions stirred at this. She looked down again, never meeting your eyes as she spoke “I will not speak of this to anyone... Really there’s no point since you only have a few weeks, barely. But promise me this”. You kept your eyes on her with great concern, and when she finally met yours “Don’t get anymore detentions.” A silence hung and her words were cut off so short by the quiet. You both simultaneously laughed and began to cry. You leaned over and gave her a wide hug and whispered “Thank you...” When you exit the car, you gave her one last happy smile with tears still streaming.

---

Now it was the moment of dread. Your mother was inside with Michael. You gave a long ‘Huff’ and walked to your door, which it did not feel like as two strangers, were somewhere inside. You were ready to open the door when Michael opened the door and was about ready to exit. He slammed into you and almost fell over top of you, until he caught his balance and kept hold of you. You hung there for a moment and quickly stood, feeling an awkward crawl of air, you apologized even more awkwardly “Sorry Micheal”, “Hey!”. Silence.

You burst the awkward tension and proceeded with a jerk of the body inside and he continued walking towards his car, you turned to give him one last look and he gave a half smile and the same effort for a wave. You returned the with minimal effort for a smile and sighed. You could tell it was going to be an indifferent relationship, maybe he wouldn’t even mind that you would sleep with Tom and you wouldn’t care that he’d sleep with other girls? But you doubted the possibility once you heard your mother cough to get your attention. You looked at her with spiteful eyes but her gaze kept blank. It was odd how closely you both resembled, almost twins from different eras, most times you wondered if you were a clone baby.

You proceeded to the kitchen without a second glance to her and prepared a cup of Jasmine tea. You heard your mother grunt at your choice but never turned to look at her. “Good change, I could see your teeth starting to yellow. Micheal wouldn’t want that.” You ceased pouring the hot water into the cup and slammed the jug back on the stovetop. You clenched your jaw, but still you never looked at her. “You know why Micheal was over?” You gave her a silence, a cold, dead silence. “Very well... We were discussing matters of the wedding. It’s going to be moderate, just close relatives of ours will be there. No friends of yours shall attend. Especially that Godforsaken Casey, the freak...” She trailed, she definitely meant for you to hear her last words.

You shook your head and felt that rage bubble again. You grabbed the mug tight, felt your hand go numb as anger burned behind your eyes., and threw it across the room. The hot water scolded you immediately but you didn’t feel it, you just felt numb. Even the screams of frustration seemed distant to you. “I’ve HAD IT! YOU FUCKING BITCH!” At last you looked to her, she looked almost surprised at what you’ve done, but still she seemed more calm than ever. “You’re just SO--!” you couldn’t conjure the words to fit a description of her. She cocked your head to you with a smug blank look, and you felt regret of not throwing the mug at her face, burning it as it had burnt you, as the fury inside you just wanted to escape with violent lashes toward everybody. “Inconsiderate?” she suggested. You grimaced at her words, she felt no remorse as she said them and this made you even more infuriated, you gritted your teeth as he hissed in cool air try and calm that nerve that kept burning in your stomach that just wanted you to end it with that knife on the kitchen counter.

“Yeah, Inconsiderate—Abhorrent, fucking repugnant! You’re just a... A TOTAL BITCH!” you screamed, still no word quite fit the feeling of all this anger towards her, and all she did was nod them off like she was called that before. “I just don’t know how to deal with you, it’s like you feel nothing, you really are nothing ...to me! To anyone! I wonder, is that why my father left? Because you just some fucking slab of ice that got pregnant by accident or were you raped by some head office jack ass and promised you some place high up or did your life feel empty without something to pass on all your achievement to by getting a donor? WHICH IS IT!? ‘cause I honestly feel like it was all three!” You were now almost on the verge of panting, and still she seemed composed. Before she spoke, she breathed in deep and looked around as she leaned on a chair. “Are you done?” she asked, she left a short silence and hissed in air and spoke “I found pregnancy tests on the counter in the bathroom.” She spoke as if she were a cop finding drugs on a criminal. All you could do was laugh in response, a desperate laugh, all the air was out of your chest and everything felt so, numb, so distant, just unlike reality.

You ran your hands through your hair and she looked at her nails as she began interrogation “Is it Micheal’s?” When you both met eyes, there was a silence, you searched for a lie to answer carefully, to protect Tom, but then you realized that you even slept with Micheal, which it even well could be. “Yes...” You struggled with the word, since you didn’t know if it was a lie or not. “Does he—“”No. I threw them out before he could see.” You nodded as she answered your unfinished question. She laughed the same way you laughed, desperate. “Seems like you’re no worse than me.” You could hear a tremble come from her tone as she walked away, you tried to see her face as she exited through the door but you caught nothing. Was she crying? Was she really crying?

You were completely rocked by what you had just thought you had witnessed. But why? And before you could react properly to her reaction, she was out the drive way and gone. You rushed to the front window and caught the shortest glimpse of your mother holding a hand to her mouth and a weeping look crush her composed, blank face as she sped down the street to her job. “Huh...” you said to yourself in the silence of your home.

---

It was just past seven o’clock and you had just finished a nice long shower. You were sitting in your pajamas watching American Horror Story, but your mind was still visiting that scene where you witnessed your mother crying. You bit your lip with confusion, and suddenly, that pain from the morning after you and Tom had gone dancing had come back. If you’ve ever been stabbed, that’s what the feeling was like; you squeezed the sheets underneath your hands and curled in a fetal position. It hurt and all you could do was endure. You wish Tom was there to comfort, but alas, you couldn’t stand the sight of him with the guilt that this may not even be his child.

---

When you awoke, you called to your school sick, which wasn’t a lie, there was something wrong with it, especially with the passing of a couple of weeks after your first time with Tom, whom didn’t fail with his climax. So you decided to visit a doctor for it. And now you were standing outside Miss Pritchard’s office. It was daunting when you walked into the examination room, with the chair that would spread your legs so someone could examine you inside. You began to feel queasy at the thoughts and you were ready to turn and when you heard the middle aged doctor enter with a friendly greeting. You explained the problem and she smiled with a reassuring and understanding smile. “Alright. Let’s take a look.” You winced at the words and she laughed upon handing you light mint blue gown.

When you sat on the chair, your body felt so tense and stiff that you felt like another chair on top of the one you were on now. “Just relax and I’ll count down until I start, alright?” her voice was soothing but still you felt scared at anything she might have to say about the situation. She smoothed lubricant over your abdomen and placed the ultrasound device over the jelly. It was cold and really couldn’t believe you were here. She looked at the machine and pressed buttons to capture the images, all along her face blank.

After a good fifteen minutes of this, she finally caught your eyes. She breathed in deep, and the only expression you could gain from her was sadness. She opened her mouth to say something but closed it and sighed. You both looked down when she finally made her words voiced “It’s uhm... It’s not going to survive the pregnancy. In a couple of weeks, you’re going to feel a lot of pain, but that’s just the Foetus dying, after that come and see me again and we’ll remove it...” All the noise seemed to blur out. You weren’t sure how to feel. You felt relieved, but, felt like a piece of you seemed to be missing. It felt, empty.

You just nodded frantically and looked up. You wanted to ask so many questions at that moment, you wanted to say so much, but no words came out. All you felt was the movement of your lips with someone’s voice just saying “Ok.”

After she said it was alright for you to go, you slipped back into your clothes and exit the building into a cold, snowy day. You pushed your headphones in, and of course, the first song that comes on when you pressed shuffle was Where Is My Mind by Yoav. You wanted to laughed, but a pathetic chuckle escaped. You felt your knees buckle and you collapsed to the snow covered sidewalk and wept. Nothing felt real anymore. You just... you felt like giving up. You didn’t really want any of this. You just wanted to slip away, slip to nothingness. You lay on the concrete; the darkness of the clouds seemed to hang lower as your own cries seemed to mute. A lady had come and touched your shoulder but you felt nothing. All your emotions just plummeted into an abyss.

You felt the lady’s presence leave as a warmer presence lifted you; it was strong as it hoisted you over his hips and carried you like a child to a car. He must have known you as you would’ve struggled, but you recognised his scent. You felt a rumble come from his chest, but heard nothing as everything felt toned out. And you drifted when he sat you down on the seat. You closed your eyes, and sleep came to you. It was a relief as your eyes stung from all the tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
ah yes. Another! I apologize if it seems half assed. but... yeah... Enjoy!