Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Inevitable.

That night with him, it felt like a struggle, it was an effort to keep each other from tearing up. One moment, he’d be over top of you, indulging in your essence, caressing your body all over, all the while you tried to keep the tears from rolling down his face. Other moments it would be you on top, returning the favor with a more intimate touch, as you would rock over him. But both of you seemed too damaged to go on, instead, you had laid beside each other, head on his chest and listened carefully to his heart and his deep breathing as he held you, playing with the ends of your hair.

---

When morning came, there were little words spoken between the two of you and little eye contact. The air felt stale as you sat at the kitchen table in his home and he leaned against the island, his sleeves rolled and legs crossed, you both had stayed like this for a long time. He sighed when he pushed himself off and approached you. You stood and turned to see glimpse something in his eye that you always saw when he was having you. He stretched an arm out, hooking his hand around your neck and with the other, he pulled your waist to collide with his and he kissed you hard, possessively and with such frustration.

You heard his breathing become rugged and uneven as he motioned his hips to melt into yours, you tried to respond the same way, but something didn’t feel right with these moments. You pulled away slightly and turned your head “Tom... Wait-I.” He caught his breath and unlatched himself from you almost spontaneously when you defied. You could feel his frustration growing as he wiped his mouth with his hand in heavy thought and the other sitting on his hip. “I’m sorry, it just doesn’t-I can’t-“You tried to explain that you felt like you were feeling unfaithful to the man you were marrying, though you weren’t yet. It all felt... So wrong.

You looked to the floor when the silence returned. It was as heavy as it had begun, if not heavier. Finally he sighed and ran his hand through his hair, and he dropped his head, placing now both hands upon his hips. You could tell he was trying to muster up a phrase that would express how he felt but so caught up in what was happening. He turned to face you and what you saw left a hole in your chest. His eyes looked upon you with frustrations, almost anger towards you. But also looked so sad, lost even. You witnessed his lips begin to tremble but before another tear fell, he turned away from you. You felt desperate to try and help, to try and reach out to him, but you also felt that you could ruin what you had.

You breathed in deep, but it felt shallow and you struggled to speak, “I should” He turned only slightly as you paused. You felt yourself become smaller in his vast kitchen, and he looked like a giant. “—I should go” You finally said. As you took your leave, You heard a hesitant breath escape him, but you carried on. You rushed to the front door, feeling your steps become heavier as you preparing to abandon him, preparing to leave him when he needed you the most, preparing to never see him again. This made your chest become hollow and painful as him someone were burning the fringes where your rib cage was. You were so focused on the pain that you didn’t hear him calling out to you; your mind became numb as you grasped the door knob, so cold in your hands, but it was forced closed.

His hand was firmly on the middle back of the door, his eyes the same on you. His face was unreadable but it was almost frightening as he approached you. He had a look of pure instinct you would find with a cornered animal, a look of certainty yet confusion, a look of passiveness but also danger. You held your breath as he managed you against a wall, closing you in with both arms on either side of your head, his height had almost seemed to grow as he craned his neck to close the distance between you. You caught your breath as you tried to steady it when you let it out, but your voice was shaken by the unclear signals “Tom... They’ll wonder where—“ He connected with your lips harshly, sucking the breath from you, feeling his warmth invade yours. You moaned in response, part defiance and part pleasure, you wanted more, you wanted to go upstairs and try to forget this whole ordeal as you embraced each other, but you knew it would only cause more strife. When you were ready with your thoughts gathered, you prepared to push him away, but he unlinked first. He pulled far enough back to grasp your face in his large hands and look deep into your eyes. Again that whole in your chest etched its way into a larger shape, you bit your laugh and leaned into his touch, touch the outside of his hand.

“Let them wonder, I don’t care. And I know you don’t either for that man you’re marrying.” When you looked him in the eye, you saw the desperation in his eyes, the fierceness to keep you his. You bit your bottom lip as you kept gazing into his sadness; the blue of his eyes heightened by the redness if oncoming and long gone tears. He searched your face for hope, “You don’t want to get married and I don’t want you to go...” He wanted to say more but he knew it wouldn’t change your mind. “I can’t stay either.” You shook your head, and he gritted his teeth, he pressed his lips once more on yours, feeling your lips move over each other felt like a relief, like moving away from this planet, burning in the sun’s heat.

His sadness had overwhelmed you, and your eyes began to burn as you held them tightly shut. The tears spilled onto your cheeks, but you nourished in possibly the last kiss you will ever bestow on his lips. When he pulled away, you couldn’t face him, so you slipped passed him and out the door. It was cold outside, but you had already become numb by it when you decided to leave him. You moved at a fast pace as you wiped the tears from your face. You heard him calling after you but you had no intention of slowing as you made your way faster down the street, at this point you didn’t care which direction you were going in, you just needed to leave.

You felt the vibration of his heavy footsteps and the weight of his heavy breathing chasing behind you, but you tried to ignore it as you pressed on. He grabbed you tight on the arm and spun you into a hug. Your knees almost gave way with all that was going on, you felt like you could no longer endure. Both of you stood there, silently. You had to slightly lean against him as he was the only one who could support you, emotionally and physically. Sure you had your friends, you had Casey, but he was so much more. You felt terrible that you had to leave in his time of need, but it was for the best, for you, for him, for everybody. Or so you thought.

He clung you to his body, comforting your head on his chest as he stroked your hair and breathing in your smell. “Please...” He whispered “Please don’t become his...” You felt the last of your composure snap and a calming sadness had run your hijacked your mind now. When you leaned away from his chest, you played a reassuring smile, but your eyes said otherwise. Tears unseated themselves from the edge of your eye lids as you spoke “I’ll always be yours, Tom. I just can’t be with you.”

You managed to push away, and before his sad eyes could change your mind, you turned and restarted your journey to anywhere but in that moment. You could feel his eyes set upon you, watching you like the sun setting, standing in the cold alone, confused, sad. But it was too late, you had to sever it before you became too attached that it would kill you, not that it wasn’t emotionally devastating now, you felt on the edge of death, but cutting it off the night before the wedding was too harsh. This way, you could try and ease out of it. Although it started with a sudden drop, you could only hope that things will settle before the end of the school year.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah it's a pretty short chapter eh? sorry. but anyhow, thank you so much for subscribing and reading (even though it's a bitch to update and everything), but I hope you enjoy.