Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Addiction.

When you awoke the next day, you started your routine again. The same thing, as everyday, wake up, go to the bathroom, bathroom rituals, morning work out, getting dressed, minimal make up, short breakfast, and out the door. Oddly enough, you forgot all about yesterday and the previous incident, and you were in a much better mood. You had a spring in your step and grinned all the way to school.

When you arrived, Casey and Nigel caught up with you at your locker. They gave you a cautious look and approached very slowly as if you dangerous. "Ok... So you got laid last night?" Nigel raised his hand to touch me but I smiled and rolled my eyes. "You did didn't you?" Casey said, as if she won a million dollar question. You laughed and grabbed your books and headed to roll call. "No! I just had proper sleep last night I suppose." At this, you remembered everything, but you didn't let it get in the way of your good mood, even though you did have a bit of fun.

Your roll call teacher was Mr. Ryan. A well kept, silver haired man who was always passionate about everything. Even roll call. We entered, and as usual, everyone was talking, acting like nuts, throwing things when finally sir told us to settle. And like a Storming sea that suddenly goes to calm waters, that's what we did.

Casey, who sat opposite to me leaned in and whispered "So what was detention like?" She looked so hungry to know about Mr. Hiddleston, couldn't blame her, he was quite the attractive man, but he was nut. And only if she knew, but you felt lucky she didn't. You slightly panicked at the question and shrugged. "Uh, I don't know.... average?". She rolled her eyes and leaned in further. "Oh. My. You were with Mr. Hiddleston for like 2 hours!!! Did you guys talk about anything, do you know what he likes, what he doesn't like? What his cologne smells like?" You widened your eyes in disbelief with her, trying to mask a memorizing look. If only she knew. "It was detention, and no we didn't talk. And No. I didn't smell him you creep." A little white lie. You felt bad, but it was to protect yourself, or Mr. Hiddleston.

She kissed her teeth and leaned back in her chair, Nigel did the same, evidently he was interested too. "Man, why do you have to be such a pussy?" You looked at her with raised eyebrows and smile "What!?" Nigel placed a hand on your shoulder reassuringly. "Honey--Sweetey.... You Never talk to guys that you find attractive and he thinks the same. It's like you're oblivious to attraction." You rolled your eyes. The bell rang and you now had Photography. A little bit of relief from these two you thought. You got up and grabbed your books. "I am not--I'm just.... I prefer them to make the first move." They both looked at each other and gave each other the 'aaaah' look. Casey got up and wrapped her arm around you shoulders, "So you like to play hard to get?" She pinched your cheek as you shook your head in skepticism. She unlatched and entered her own class room as Nigel followed you both from behind. He caught up and linked arms as you both traveled to Photography.

---

You loved most part of this class, most part being the prac. where you got to take photo's and not do background research. Good thing it was prac. today too. You and Nigel made your way your locker and grabbed your SLR and traveled back to class. And as always, you had ridiculous conversations with him. "Ok. So if you could, would you shag Mr. Hiddleston" You sighed, still not going to drop the very subject you wanted to completely avoid, but since you seemed a lot happier today you simply said. "He's a TEACHER Nigel." He gasped and rolled his eyes. "I know that! But if you could would you?" You actually put some thought into, as if he himself was listening. You hesitated and shrugged. "I don't.... Maybe?" He 'tsked' "Come one! ugh, fine, next question... if you could shag him, would you and how?" You began to laugh and he tugged your ear for an answer "Ok-OK! Yes I would and how, I'm not sure-!" You were both startled as you heard a man cough from behind you. YOu jumped and looked around.

What. Are. The. Odds. They were clearly against you as Mr. Hiddleston had one hand in his pocket and the other to his mouth from his cough. You gripped the shoulder of Nigel's shirt and pulled him down the closest stair well. He was laughing frantically with your hand covering his mouth. You felt as red as you were and Nigel just kept laughing. You whispered "You're an asshole..." You twitched when you saw the teacher walk by, You guys caught each others eyes and you could see he was a bit red as well but he was smiling. Complete amusement in his glimmering eyes. You removed your hand from Nigel's mouth and proceeded down the stairs. "He thought it was funny too." You hit him in the back of the head and returned to class.

---

By Lunch, Nigel hadn't stopped snickering and was blushing all the way to our usual spot and Casey just looked at us confused. "So... Something happened?" She said while Nigel just fell to the floor and began laughing again. You kissed your teeth and looked spitefully at Nigel. "Yes. Something very embarrassing." You sat beside the now collapsed Nigel. "Oooh. do tell" Casey followed to sit down. After you explained, she began to laugh as frantically as Nigel did. You shook your head and sighed. You looked at your timetable and winced as you had English last. Casey approached and laughed more loudly. You motioned your hands in a prayer and looked to the sky. "If there is a God, Have mercy and kill me now!"

After a long lunch you proceeded to your next class and then finally English. You dreaded it from the start of lunch and slumped your shoulders all the way walking to the class. Casey elbowed your side and giggle. You gave her a pained look and she winked. She made it even worse for you, and then there was Nigel. Nigel who still have the giggles, and once he saw the teacher, he lost it. We proceeded to sit in our normal seats and I kept my gaze down the whole time. Oddly enough the class wasn't as full as it usually is, you did witness a terrible cold/flu going around but never thought much for it.

Five minutes after the bell, we began the lesson. He began to write on the bored and Casey pinched your arm once when Mr. Hiddleston turned around. You jerked away from her, and once again, your desk made the same sound as before. He turned around and looked at you, "Is there a problem ____?" You looked up at him, his large eyes on you, eyebrows raised, mouth slightly gaped. You seemed to just stare then quickly said "No sir..." He turned around and you whipped your head to Casey and hissed "WHAT!?" She just winked at you, You threw your highlighter at her and she threw it back and giggled, but you were furious, but couldn't help but smile. You heard Mr. Hiddleston stop writing and you quickly whipped back around and sat appropriately. He simply looked at you concerned and you returned the look with a smug smile. He then warily returned to the board.

He returned to the front desk and began to hand out loose sheets. He made his way around the small class as he announced "I will be collecting your books, for reference on what you have been doing and if your work is acceptable." When he arrived at your desk, which was last, he placed the sheet on your desk and softly skimmed his fingers over yours and returned to the front of the class, you looked around if any body witnessed the small gesture. Luckily nobody did as they just stared into there books or flipped through it to make sure there wasn't anything inappropriate.

For the rest of the lesson it was mostly silent work since we had end of yearly exams going on, and by tomorrow it was optional to come to school or not. Of course you were going to mostly due to the fact you only live 12 minute walk away. But also because you had a lot of undisturbed studying to do. You plugged in you headphones and listened to music as you got pretty passionate of writing an analysis of text and your own creative writing. You didn't notice everybody else starting to pack up, since you have the song remix of If I Lose Myself originally by One Republic and your focused completely on your writing. Nobody had even bothered to disturb you as well, which was nice, having to deal with no distractions.

A solid five minutes had gone by when everybody exit the class and you still sat there. When you finished your last sentence, you looked up to see everyone gone, you became very startled, but you saw Mr. Hiddleston just watching you, attentively from the front desk, puckering his lips. When you caught his eyes he looked side ways and to the books on his desk. YOu pulled your headphones out and he began "I didn't want to disturb you. You looked like a mad woman with an idea." He chuckled a bit and you joined. You looked down and approached the desk slowly and handed you messy book. As you were about to return to collect your things he startled you when he asked "May I?" And pointed to your book. You looked worried but nodded reassuringly and hurried to your bag.

You packed in silence as he read your work from today. You felt a bit embarrassed, well really embarrassed because you created a story of a girl who had love dropped on her, but she didn't know how to handle it, pretty much mirroring what was happening to you with the exact person reading the piece. You looked at him as he looked very engaged in your writing, his arm crossed over his chest holding the other arm up to his mouth, rubbing his lips. You couldn't help it but those regions of your mind invaded again and thought what he'd taste like, how they would feel against your skin. He must have felt you staring at him since he looked up from his bowed head and you quickly got back to packing.

He put your book down, and as you passed the teacher's desk he called out your name. You stopped, and paused for a few moments. He removed himself from the desk and you turned around slowly. At this moment, he was very close, and this made you crane your neck so you could see his face. You became very nervous and felt your face become very hot. You felt like a small child, but it was wrong to think of it in a situation like this. He grazed his eyes across your face and removed your bag from your back. You weren't sure what to do. If you should turn and run, or if you should confront him, or just stay in silence. The last one you stuck with, it felt wrong, every nerve in your brain was screeching for you to run because you know this was very immoral. But something just blocked everything in your mind, it made you stuck.

He dropped your bag on the floor and with his other hand, he snaked it around your waist and walked you to the wall, his other hand cupping your jaw and his thumb stroke your cheek once. You breathed in deep as he had you up against a wall. But even worse you thought, he simply HAD YOU. He licked his lips and leaned in. It almost felt like you were blind since you had no idea it was coming but saw him connect your lips with his. Indeed they were soft, so moist, and so very warm. He had his eyes closed, but you looked shocked as he prolonged the kiss for a full 30 seconds what felt. Still his eyes were closed, you could tell he was in a bliss, but you weren't sure what you were in, Danger, or the same as he, or both.

You blinked slowly once, and looked at his face as he removed himself from your mouth, he looked you in the eye, his beautiful, large, blue orbs, glazed with ecstasy. He breathed and let out a long sigh. "You smell lovely ____" You turned bright red and felt like you had the flu yourself. He leaned in again and planted a short kiss then another long one. During the long caress, he moved his body closer to yours, feeling his temperature fuse with yours and pressed his chest against yours. You could feel his heartbeat, it was pounding like the big thud you get when I firecracker explodes mid air. At this you raised your hands, very unsure where to put them, so you rested them on his hard chest, He sighed at your touch and deepened the kiss, engulfed his lips with yours. You haven't yet to return the kiss, but you knew once you did, he might not even be able to stop, considering what happened the first incident.

He pressed you harder against the wall, and forced you to arch your back so your body compressed against his more intimately, making your hips grind his underneath your clothes. His kisses started to become more greedy and wild as he tried to have all of you as much as he could without being too forceful. You were now aware he wasn't going to stop, your felt something that was reassured at this, and never minded the other part that said to run. At last, you returned the kiss, you slid your hand from his chest to the back of his neck and lightly pulled him closer, he took the hint and craned his neck down and began to kiss more fully, biting and teasing you. You could feel a smile surge as he kept pressing his lips down and up when you tried to regain them. And he chuckled when you snatched one finally and smiled.

You wanted to stop, but you couldn't, he felt like an addiction, you just couldn't put him down, he was like a good book, wanting to know what he'd do next, you felt like a chemist, wanted to test your action and get a reaction. So you slid your other hand downward, sailing your fingers over his abdomen, tracing his defined v line. Lightly tugging at the belt, he jerked forward and completely leaned his groin against you. You jumped a bit but he slid his hand from your jaw to the back of your neck and forced you back into the kiss, and his tongue along with it. At this point, you felt like you were suffocating, His tongue pinned yours, like his body did the same, and he tickled the top of your mouth, sending shivers all along your spine and goosebumps form and his flesh pressing against a sensitive region of your own. You hadn't noticed until now that he must have not shave in a few days, you felt his scruff prick your face, but you enjoyed it.

Finally he pulled away for a brief moment, and you tried to fill your lungs again, his musk was incredible, smokey and elegant but tinge of aggression kicked it. Unfortunately, your breath was cut short as he quickly took to your lips again. While he was busy with his mouth, he also got busy with his hands. He moved his hand from your back to underneath your uniform sweater and under your blouse, tickling a bit, he lightly glided his fingers on your bare waist and moved to your ribs and slid his hand to your back again and stroked your lumbar curve. He moved his kisses from your lips to your cheekbone and whispered in your ear "You're all i want..." and he traveled his lips down your neck. At this Your hands found their way through his red hair and stroked his neck. He stopped at the base and bit a little. You felt a surge of heat come from him as pressed your body more firmly and felt how stiff he was down below.

After a few moments of just holding you now, he craned back to his normal posture and looked you in the eye, a small glint twinlked and you pulled your gaze away and you both jumped as you heard a loud bang come from the hall. The cleaners as usual. You quickly escaped his heat and picked your bag up and followed to the exit. To your surprise he grasped your wrist, spun you and planted one more, soulful kiss on your lips. When he parted, you caught a glimpse of his eyes but looked down almost immediately. You licked you lips and traveled to your locker.

---

When you finally came home, you collapsed on your bed, you were still relatively hot from the intimate contact and rubbed your eyes. "Oh my GOD! What am I doing....." you breathed out slowly and stared at the ceiling. And you continued your normal afternoon rituals, but you still had the incident playing back in your mind. You still felt his lips linger spots on you.

From just the short physical contact encounters, it felt like you needed his warmth now. But of course, your more sensible part of your mind thought, 'what are you doing! stay away from him, he's trouble, he's dangerous, he's a TEACHER!' for once you agreed with this voice, however you knew the circumstance would change when you were trapped between him and a wall. between his gaze and his body. It troubled you that you didn't even know his first name, but you wanted him as much as he might have wanted you in the class room.

On Thursday morning, you didn't really have to worry about anything but the Math's exam, which was a slight release from the two fool of friends, and the Maniac teacher you wouldn't stop thinking about, but once you got caught up with math, that's all you thought about. By the end of the exam, you forgot about thinking of him and wondered what Casey and Nigel were doing. You called them up and they said that they were sick, but more than welcome to come over. Those two seemed inseparable when it came to sickness. You went shopping before visiting them and bought pumpkin and tomato soup, a couple of boxes of crackers and some earl grey tea for them.

When you arrived, they were collected in Nigel's living room watching Doctor Who. "Jesus Christ..." You said and entered their kitchen to cook them dinner. "What are you complaining about, you don't have the black plague." Casey yelled out to you. You scoffed ad yelled back "Is that what you guys established it as?". When you prepared their soups, you waitressed them and laid down in between them. You didn't mind that they were infected with whatever they had. You loved these guys, but you felt incredibly guilty for not telling them.

You felt you needed to let something off your chest, a heavy weight that literally felt like it was crushing you. "Uhm... guys..." They both looked at you, and paused their TV show. Their eyes full of concern. "I have something to tell you..." They now shifter their bodies towards me, Nigel, who sat on the floor was kneeling in front of me and grabbed my hand "What is it?" he said as if he was a mother, well more than a mother than my own was. You gulped down hard... You weren't sure what to say so you said "Is it bad that I'm still a virgin?". You knew you couldn't tell anyone about you and Mr. Hiddleston. But at least you had this small confession that now lessened the weight on your chest. They both smiled reassuringly at you and Nigel hurried to his room and returned with a fairly large, collage booklet.

You were definitely in for more than you bargaind for.
♠ ♠ ♠
alright. Hope you enjoyed. and yeah.