Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

The End.

“...Tom?” your voice was full of hurt, you wanted to be angry at him but you were so happy that he was here, to see you off for your wedding, but the emotional complex he had created in this moment had created a small bubble of resentment that this last goodbye would hurt you the most and he knew it as well.

He didn’t respond to your calling, so you had simply thought it was just false hope you had created. You heard from the eerie silence a trembled breath come from the man and he turned slowly. “Yes, my love?” You rushed to him and wrapped your arms around his neck, removing the ridiculous mask, and had placed a passionate kiss unto his rosy lips. “You fool, why did you come here?” you couldn’t help but cry and laugh at the same time, but as he has always done, he had rid the tears from your face and caressed your smile.

“I simply thought you needed this necklace... And I couldn’t stay away—“ as he finished, you could tell there was something else he wanted to say and you didn’t want to force it from him as you both were in so much pain from this last encounter. You pushed a smile on and pulled him to the bed. You knew he couldn’t say the words so you had managed them past the lump that was set in your throat, “One last time...” you had begun to remove the nude corset and turned away from him so he couldn’t see you crying in case it would be the last thing he would remember you as, sad and broken. “Before I never get to see you again.”

He had approached slowly, placed his large, warm and secure hands on your shoulders, nuzzling the crook of your neck and gently pressing his hips into yours from behind. “I don’t want you to be hurt—“ you spun in his hands and cupped his face, tracing your thumbs over his lips, “I won’t... Well sure i’ll be utterly broken but...” you smiled and kissed him, pulling him y the tie on to the bed, crawling over top of your naked body. “I’ll always remember you as the happiness, the adventure, the life of my story.” He had managed a smile and kissed the length of your neck, and moved slowly down your torso.

Feeling goose bumps rise from your skin as he had begun tracing his lips in the crook of your groin, you felt your heart race and your womanhood begin to pulse wildly as he closed in. He first used his tongue, flicking it up, teasing you until finally you started feeling restless from his jester and had grabbed a handful of his red hair. At the moment of your touch, he snapped on your wrists and slammed them back onto the bed, almost hitting your own head. An evil smirk had swept over his features and you returned it with an anticipating nibble of the bottom of your lip.

He slid his hands down your inner arms, sending chills around your bottom, creating a reaction from your nipples and he had made you would notice it as well. He started with a faint suckling but as he started going harder and harder at them, you began to whimper, it felt sensational and as he begun to nibble you started squirming underneath him, feeling him harden as you did so.

He removed himself from your breast and gritted his teeth with a wolfish grin, you panted and wondered what he had in mind for. Before you could guess for long, he removed his belt and just when you knew it, he had made way into you hard and sure. You gasped at the immediacy of his thrusts and held onto his shoulders tightly, creating a few marks in his skin as you did so. Another moment later, he had clutched the headboards of the mahogany bed frame and had made his way deeper into you. You gasped and squeezed whatever loose flesh was about the sides of his body and pleaded, “Please.... Ah! Mr. Hiddleston...” You were just on the verge and you could tell he knew it but you always could tell he wasn’t letting you off that easy.

He chuckled and grasped your hips firmly, lifting them a little higher and moved his hips in synch with yours, you obeyed his wish and motioned your movement to mirror his own, ensuring that you did so, he slid his hand to your breast and pinched your nipple if you stopped or slowed. Again you had begged for all of your sense had started to go numb and that hot pit in your stomach was beginning to boil.

Just as you were about to cum, he had removed himself and turned you over onto your knees, but your body had become wane from the almost reaching climax. Again he had slid himself in a little more aggressively this time and started to thrust deep and fast, from then on you couldn’t do anything or say anything but take him from behind and enjoy it. Not before long, you felt yourself tighten around his throbbing flesh and felt a wet substance stream down to your clit, you wondered if he had finished, but when he sighed with a rasp in his breath, you had noticed he was still thrusting hard. He bent over top of you, considering his height, he reached to your ear and whispered with a great victory, “I believe you just came my dear, and by God, you’re so tight.”

You moaned as he returned to his wild pelvic motions, you weren’t sure if you were going to pass out from the pleasure or die, but it sure felt good as you were still on your high. Moments later, he started hitting a certain area again and you jolted up, feeling him deeper inside you, you felt that hot bubble form again, he grabbed you from your breast and had played with the peak of your nipples again and started rubbing your clit as well as thrusting and that bubble popped instantaneously and you began to beg again, “Ah! Oh Mr. Hiddlseton PLEASE!! AH!”

After three long thrusts, you felt him release inside you, and it felt amazing with your wetness and his cum drip from you.

---

After you had finished you laid in bed and gazed at each other before suddenly realising the time. You rushed to get the dress on and makeup, which wasn’t too bad of a job considering. He wrapped the necklace around your neck and kissed your cheek. Before you headed out, you gave him one last passionate kiss and whispered in his ear, “This time, I’ll make sure this one will make it.” you placed his hand on your lower abdomen, and before he could say anything as he was utterly amazed and taken aback, you left with a happy smile and tear gleam in your eye.

No one would suspect a thing that you were carrying Mr. Hiddleston’s child, but as long as you both knew, you could remain happy from this arrangement.

The end.
♠ ♠ ♠
yup that's the end guys... but will i make a sequel? possibly. but for now, i'm gonna take a little break from this story line and work on me other stuff. But thank you all for reading, subscribing and commenting , i hoped you lie the journey I had made for you and merry christmas and happy new year all!!! WOOH!