Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Scrapbook.

He dropped the heavy scrapbook on your lap, you winced, not from the drop, but because of how large it was, and things were sticking out of it. And knowing Nigel, he absolutely loved telling stories and showing us things. He scooched over beside me and motioned me to turn the cover, which was titled 'Things You Need To Know About SEX'. Just underneath there was a 50's style cartooned Condom. You sighed and laughed. "OIh God... Why do you have this?" Nigel gave you a victorious look and flipped the page, where it conveniently had an index. "Well, excuse you, I made this!" He scrolled past countless "Chapters" and stopped on 'Virginity'. Casey shook her head "Where do you get the time to collage a whole book about sex?" This baffled you as well. "Please, I always got time for BIG decision making, especially with big matters, nowadays bitches be getting pregnant all over the school." Casey and You chuckled and flipped over to the beginning of the 'Virginity' chapter.

The first thing you saw was an image of the opening of a vagina, with labeling all around it. You widened your eyes in slight surprise. "All right, getting straight to business..." You quietly said to yourself. You reverted your attention back to the subject at matter and read the written paragraph on virginity, next you read the breaking of the hymen followed by the vagina diagram. At this point, you became quite grossed at the concept of membrane tearing when a women is being penetrated to fast or hard. This was exactly the reason why you hated taking biology, you'd rather keep things a mystery than just flat open like this.

You closed the book and set it aside, "I think that's enough for one day..." Nigel slumped his shoulders and looked at you with tired eyes. "Really? This shit is important ____, It is a very valuable thing, and you should be completely wary of who you give it away to, and you should make sure nobody takes it away from you. You really got to make this count. A one shot deal." He looked at you like a true parent, wanting only the best, only concerned for your well-being. Casey placed a hand on your shoulder and she exchanged looks. "It's true, the first guy I was with, TOTAL Douche bag. I completely regret it." "First girl I've ever been with and she spread across the school faster than she spread her legs that I had erectile dysfunction, plus it was her Vagina that made me gay anyway." You and Casey laughed and gave him a disbelief looked. "I lied about that last part, I was born gay. But still... You have to trust them wholly and them you. Otherwise, You're a slut, and giving your virginity away was just convenient to not have it anymore." You looked at both of them and Casey nodded in agreement.

At these words you kept picturing Mr. Hiddleston, how you trusted him not to tell anybody of the note, and how he trusted you not to tell anyone about our episodes. You sighed to breath away these thoughts, picked up your cup of tea and sipped it carefully not to burn your lips. Nigel grabbed the book again and opened it to the page after the title of 'Virginity'; and you read on who, when and how to give it to someone. Then to the page adjacent there was a flow chart and then ways in which you could do the deed, you grimaced at some of the positions that looked odd, The Doggy style (Which you always hated), The Missionary, The Cowgirl. all these also had descriptions on how they benefit the two individuals performing. You were getting ever so more grossed out by it, but read on anyhow.

After a few hours of them bickering over the show, who should be my "First", and of course who'd die first from the black plague, I proceeded to head home, just as you were about to exit the door, Nigel jumped to his feet and handed you the make shift book, you roll your eyes and gratefully declined, but as always insisted.

---

The walk home was long, but you didn't mind since it kept your mind quite blank, you felt free, especially when it rained a bit and the sky was getting dark. You passed several groups of men, who you felt wary when passing, but became disgusted as they started making cat calls, but you flipped them off and the called you names after each finger flipped. You hated that there were people out there like that.

You turned the corner into a small, dark pathway and was startled to find a group of men, obviously drunk as most of them swayed back and forth, being shoved from their friends and the yelling. They all stopped as they noticed you walking through the pathway, "Hey, Sexy.." One man called out. You kissed your teeth in disapproval and turned around and walked in the opposite direction. However, you became more distressed as they followed you through the back parking lot of a small row of shops. You reached the street and felt like sprinting back to your friends house but was grabbed from behind by one of the men, he smelt of liquor and cigarettes and you cringed your nose in disgust, "Hey where ya going? We just want to talk" He gripped your arm very tightly, making you hiss in pain and you tried to break free but it was useless.

You began to swing your fist but they were caught by another man that followed up from behind. "Woah! She's Feisty." You felt tears form and burn your eyes. This Couldn't happen to you, this thought kept skipping over and over. As the rest of the group caught up, You heard a car pull up behind and the men paused their assault. "HEY!" An enraged shout came from the car and was follwed by the slamming of a door. You were so relieved to have the men quit their terrifying actions but they challenged the man, that you couldn't see yet since you had your back to him and stayed as so as the men gripped you tightly toward them. "The Fuck do you want Stretch?" You turned your head slightly to see your attempted Hero and was stunned that it was Mr. Hiddleston. No. Freaking. Way. You thought.

You saw him walk around his car, with only the clothes he was wearing today, the off white pruple dress shirt, sleeves rolled on his forearms, black dress pants and the black shiny dress shoes in the cold temperature of the rain and night. You widened your eyes as he approached the men with a titanium bat in one hand. He looked incredible angry even you feared him even though he was coming to your rescue. The men, formed a crescent in front of the men grasping me and looked at him threateningly but it seemed he didn't care. And what he did next was outright disturbing to come from him. He swung the baseball bat up and hurled it on a downward angle into furthest man's leg. Everybody cringed as you all heard a crack, snap and pop come from the contact. He then proceeded to elbow the next man's face, stumbling him backwards, and swung the bat in his gut, a man attacked him from behind, punched him in the face twice and locked his arms as one of the men holding you revealed a small pocket knife and charged him. Mr. Hiddleston hoisted himself up and slammed his two feet into the man's chest/throat, making him choke on his very own Adam's apple. He dropped the knife and fell to his knees, and Mr. Hiddleston drop the bat on his new assailant's feet, spun around and jumped over top of him, repeatedly slamming his fist into the man's face. After finally making sure he was out cold, and pretty much near death, he bent his slim, tall body over to retrieve his bat and point it at the man now holding you.

Mr. Hiddleston sniffed the blood dripping from his nose and looked at the man placidly. "Let. Her. Go." You looked at your attacker and he to you, dropped your arm and ran in the opposite direction. You touched your arm, you knew it was going to bruise, but you neverminded it and looked warily at Mr. Hiddleston. He lowered his gaze to the men around him, wriggling on the floor like worms struggling to find dirt. He sung his arms by his side, you took a step forward and he looked at you from a side glance with raised eyebrows and a gaped mouth, he was huffing and his hands shaking immensely. "Thank you Mr. Hiddleston..." He closed his eyes tiredly and waved his hand, "Tom... My name is Tom, you don't have to call me that after school." He looked out into the night and continued to pant. "Thank you, Tom." You said as sincerely as possible. You truly did appreciate what he had just done, but you felt words couldn't make up for it.

He looked around the ground once more and then to you. He nodded and motioned you to get in his car, "It's alright, I'll walk-" He looked at you as you tried to respectfully decline, you pressed your lips and nodded then proceeded to the car. You entered the car and it was quite warm, the music was on very low, you recognized the song, Midnight City by M83 playing. You looked around to see Mr. Hiddleston, or Tom, place the bat back into the back seat and finally enter the car. As he did so you kept your eyes forward. He turned the music louder and drove off.

---

After a long 15 minutes of driving, he finally turned the music down and looked at you in between traffic. "What on EARTH were you doing walking at 9 o'clock at night?" You looked to your feet, feeling a bit ashamed that you actually worried someone. "I was visiting friends, they were sick, and well..." He sighed and returned his eyes on the road. He had one hand on the steering wheel and the otehr resting on the window ledge, rubbing his forehead. You glimpsed his knuckles and they were quite bloodied. The long silence was broken whe nhe began "Do your parents know where you are? Why didn't you ask them for a ride?" He looked at you again, even more concerned than before. "Well, My mother is in Milan and my father well... Never really knew him." He nodded and looked down. "I'm Sorry-" "No, it's alright, you didn't know." When you looked outside the window, you realized that you were actually lost since you had no memory of this place. Hence why you were almost attacked.

The silence was broken again by him, "So you live alone at the moment?" You breathed in and breath out. "Yeah, Mostly. I suppose." "Is it safe where you are?" His voice was filled to the top with concern now. You laughed a bit and looked to your hands as you fidgeted with them. "Yeah... kinda." He looked at you doubtfully. "Kinda?" He questioned back, his strong British accent making it sound funnier than it is. You smiled at that and replied "WEll, there were a few incidents here and there, but nothing too recent." He scoffed and shifted in his seat. You yourself sat up as another one of your favorite songs came on, Shell Suite by Chad Valley. It brought up the mood some, as he joked "Nothing TOO recent.." He laughed a bit and rocked. "Tell you what, to keep safe measures, and KNOW you are safe, I'll stay one night at your residence, just for tonight. I'd hate to leave you in such an empty, vulnerable place." You gave him a challenging look. "So I have my own personal British body guard now?" He smiled and laughed. "Well, modestly speaking, I am quite the figure." at his you both laughed and you proceeded to give him directions to your home. At his point, you weren't sure if it was reasonable to do so.

---

You opened the front door and turned on the light, revealing the semi-clean living room. You quickly set your things down on the coffee table and opened the door for Tom. "Welcome, to my humble abode." You motioned toward the couch and he sat. You quickly changed into your PJ's, Small boxer shorts and a baggy black shirt. You hadn't realized but, he started to flick through Nigel's make shift book on Sex. When you re-entered the living room with all the supplements for his cuts, you set it all down on the coffee table beside the book and closed it before he could read past the index. You smiled and he returned the favour. "Not for you." you joked. You sat beside him and he turned his body toward you, his nose still had a dry blood leak and you laughed at him. He was just so... He was such a mess. His hair was messier than it normally was, blood spilled on his shirt, his bloody nose.

He laughed along with you as you attempted to soak a cotton with peroxide. "What?" He laughed. You just giggled and motioned him closer with the soaked cotton bud in hand. He scooched a little closer and you leaned in to close the distance. It was odd how close you two were, almost in the intimate scenario again, only you were cleaning his wounds. You dabbed the cotton bud on a cut splitting at his temple and he winced. You giggled and he smiled, "I think I'm going to need stitches" You lost i at these words, considering that it was barely a scratch on his forehead. He joined in but you shushed him to steady him as you composed yourself to continue his repairs. You placed a small band aid over his temple, and followed to his knuckles, wiping all the blood, he jerked his hand back as you dabbed more of the peroxide on his scarred hands. You kissed your teeth and pulled them back, You could feel him looking at you, but you passed it by as you concentrated on straightening the long bandages across his knuckles. When you finally finished you tapped it like a present and he hissed, You forget they were still sore. He pulled his hands away but you pulled them back to you and stroked them and apologized.

He laughed with you and rested his other hand on your leg so you could wrap it more efficiently. After a long silence, you moved on to cleaning his bloodied nose, and the whole time he was just grinning at you. You kept a straight face and was completely focused on fixing him. By the time you were almost done, you were towering over him, on your knees on the couch while he sat grinning up at you. When you finished you sighed and smiled and sat up, he grabbed your hand as you were about to leave, He pulled you closer, He really had no other choice than to follow his physical command. He let go of your hand as he placed it on his shoulder, causing you to sit in between his legs, as he sat sideways on the couch, he pulled you from the back of your upper ribs forcing you to lean closer, and you did without hesitation.

At this point, your mind ran on nothing but the hypnosis he had on you from his beautiful blue eyes. He looked your face up and down as he always did in these close encounters and planted a sweet, 5 second kiss on your lips. His eyes were closed, but as he pulled away he opened them again slowly, but kept them on your lips. "Thank you..." He whispered, so quietly you could barely here him. You smiled and returned the kiss with another, twirling short stems of his red hair in your fingers. You could feel a smile cut across his face. you pulled back and whispered back "No, Thank YOU..." At this you traveled to the closet, grabbed a few blankets and supplied them to him. You walked back to your room and yelled your goodnights.

That Night, You slept straight away and so peacefully.
♠ ♠ ♠
aaargh, my stomach hurts. Anywhoser. I hope you enjoyed, not a lot of intimacy in this one but yeah....