Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Lies.

When you awoke, you looked at your alarm clock, 6 A.M. It was well before your wake up call, and you now knew why an hour of sleep does make a difference. You breathed and shot up as you smelt smoke fill your lungs, you rushed to the kitchen to see Tom picking at what was smoking in the toaster, it burned him and he pulled his hand back. He placed his finger to his mouth, this made you smile since it wasn't even his worst injury. He must have caught you in his sigh and turned to face you. "I would have finished making you toast... but uh.. it's not exactly toast anymore." You giggled and he shyly looked to the burnt toast on the plate.

You noticed he still had the same clothes as yesterday and pointed to him briefly. "I would give you clothes, but..." He laughed and replied "Oh no, it's fine! I'd rather be out of them." This took you by complete surprise and you puckered your lips and turned awkwardly. He giggled like a school girl and stepped toward you and softly turned you back around, slowly pressing you against the wall (again), lifted his hand to grab your chin and slither his arm around to your back and smiled. He licked his lips and looked to your own as you kept his eyes in your sight. "I apologize, that was quite forward of me". As he was about to lean in and graze his lips on yours, you pointed to the toaster and he jumped back from you and shot the toast out.

Again, he burnt himself. You chuckled and gathered yourself a cup of coffee and sat at the table. He followed with a cup of tea in his own hand and placed a plate of toast in front of you. You looked at the toast and sighed, almost completely black, you shot him a side glance and smiled. He bit his lip, looked to his own burnt toast and laughed. God! I would totally get you out of those clothes right here and now, you thought to yourself but pushed those away and pulled your toast closer.

After eating, washing your dishes and getting changed, you joined him on the couch to examine his wounds. You slowly peeled the band aid off his temple, then did the same for his knuckles. His head you didn't have much to worry about, but his knuckles seemed beaten bare to the bone. You reapplied peroxide, he winced and hissed at every dab, and you smiled at his pained face. "You love hurting me don't you?" He asked, challengingly, you looked up, grinned uncontrollably and looked back to his knuckles without giving an answer.

His next move actually scared you as he lunged him self on your lips and pushed you down on the couch, him on top and in between your legs. He was half leaning on the couch as one leg was keeping up on the floor and the other pushed on the underside of your thigh. He held his one hand to keep his upper body up and the other embracing your jaw as he smacked his lips against yours repeatedly. You clutched his shoulders, feeling your heart beat like you ran a mile, he let go of your jaw, leaned out a bit, but just enough so his kisses still made contact with your lips but giving you space to breath in between, which both of you were gasping for air, he removed his hand from beside your head and struggled to unbuckled his belt, he succeeded in 30 seconds, which felt more like 5 minutes, then he proceeded to unbutton his pants, as he did so with one hand, he slipped his had under your uniform skirt and tugged your stockings down. You knew where this was going to go, and you had your mind fighting against itself, one screaming no and the other shrieking yes.

this time, in a long time, you listened to the reasonable one and snapped your hands over his wrist to cease his greedy ambition. He stopped immediately, and disconnected his lips and buried his face in your neck as he panted. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry" you were also gasping for air and assured him "It's alright" and placed one hand on the back of his head and the other on his bicep, which now was beside your head as he rested his whole forearm beside your head. You remained like that for a long 5 minutes, with his long posture curve over top of you and you didn't want it to end, it felt so nice.

---

After you both caught your breath, you fixed your selves and proceeded to prepare for school. He gave you a ride, despite you declining but he persistently insisted. It was a quiet drive, but short at that, and you were lucky when you arrived that there was pretty much no one on the school grounds, either because they were all spontaneously late, or most of them had harbored the flu that was going around. Unfortunately for you, Casey and Nigel were sitting close at the gate and they definitely caught notice that you arrived at school with Mr. Hiddleston. When you exit, you smiled at him briefly but mouthed the words 'Shit' as you turned toward your friends. This was going to have to be an effective lie.

You quickly walked over to your friends and grabbed them both by the shoulders of their shirts and hurried them to the girls bathroom. Luckily for your, you knew Mr. Hiddleston didn't witness this as he drove off to teacher's parking area. You pointed at them both and whispered "Not a Word" Nigel looked at Casey and Casey to you "But why?" You tried to make something up within a second and thought it was a pretty effective lie at the time "He saw me walking and thought it would be considerate to give me a ride." They both smiled at you and Nigel motioned a doggy style manner and joked "Yeah.. a RIDE" and winked at you, Casey laughed, but you scoffed and shook your head. Nigel stopped the motioned as you slapped his hand then quickly said after your smack "So what? he normally give you rides?" You gave him a confused look and squinted your eyes "Wha-- yeah because when he's not a full time teacher, he's a part time, secret British taxi driver that I just call up. NO OF COURSE NOT NIGEL!" Casey laughed and Nigel smiled and rolled his eyes.

After that, the bell rang and you all followed to roll call. When you all sat down to your desks, they looked at you with smug smiles on their faces and evidently they knew something that you didn't as they had that glint in their eyes. You looked at both of them and proceeded to do your homework as it was DUE next period, which was Math. At least you had almost an hour to yourself. You didn't bother asking what was on their mind but simply said "Ok." You felt them look at each other as they did before they hurled questions at you. "So what does he smell like" Casey asked. "What music was playing in the car?" Nigel asked "Is he a good driver?" Casey, "Did he say 'Get in Loser, We're going schooling'?" Nigel. At his question you both looked at him and Casey finally asked "Wait-What?" He rolled his eyes and exited the room alone as the bell rang, Casey quickly followed smiling at you and waved, you returned the gesture and collected all your things and proceeded to Math.

Math was relaxing, as all you thought about were the problems on the board and in the book, and not in your head that kept slamming themselves in the wall of your mind. Every other time you flipped to the back of the book to check your answers, the flashes of him pressing against you, on top of you, kissing you, all flickered with the pages. You felt yourself go red as you remembered what happened this morning and what happened last night. You breathed in slowly and let out a long, tired sigh. "Is something wrong ____?" You snapped your attention up as Jared leaned his chair back, he was a nice, quiet handsome boy, he had blonde crew cut hair, with nice blue eyes, you just stared at him as he reminded you of Mr. Hiddleston's eyes, he gave you a questionable look back. You shook your head and looked back to yur work "Sorry, you just look like someone...." He chuckled and leaned further back so he was almost to your ear. "If you need to talk about anything... just" He leaned back and winked at you then leaned in again "But in return..." You slumped your shoulders and readied a disgusted look as you prepared yourself for a completely degrading payment but quickly pulled the face back and morphed it into shock as he continued "You got to get me Nigel's hand in marriage."

When he leaned back to his desk still looking at you, You smiled from ear to ear, You were so happy for Nigel, so happy for him! you couldn't believe it. You nodded enthusiastically and returned to your work. When the bell rang you patted him on the shoulder so he knew you'd try. You were completely taken by surprise as he came out like that, but very happy nonetheless.

You pretty much skipped to English and plotted your self in the desk and looked straight at Nigel and gave him the biggest smile. He furrowed his brows and smiled in response "uh... ok" Casey looked at you eagerly and she leaned in as you motioned her to come closer, you whispered in her ear the good news and she squealed and kicked her feet in excitement. You looked around to make sure nobody was staring, luckily there were only three other people in the class that gave you all concerned looks. Nigel became very eager to know what this excitement was about and shifted in his chair and demanded answers.

Casey looked at you and you shook your head but still had that large smile on your face. She blurted out the good news and you hit her lightly on the arm "Jared wants you!". Nigel's jaw dropped and squealed as Casey did. He jumped up and both you along with him and hopped around like crazed fangirls. Just then Mr. Hiddleston entered and looked at the small group confused. You noticed he changed his clothes to loose skinny jeans, a white v-neck and a black rolled blazer. He stopped and looked at your group as you continued to jump around. The squealing was broken by his husky deep voice "Riiiiight." You all sat down quickly but still had wide grins splitting your faces.

After a while of silent working, a note jumped to your desk which made you do the same. You opened it and read 'Da booty is mine!' you looked over to Nigel and he motioned the finger and hole motion, you rolled your eyes, Casey snatched the note and wrote further, she passed it back to Nigel and he almost burst into loud laughter before he covered his mouth and turned bright red. He passed the note back to you, you dropped you jaw and witnessed a crude little doodling of you bent over a desk with Mr. Hiddleston behind you with a thought bubble saying the above words. Your friends thought it funnier since they knew you were a virgin, but you tried to hide the panic behind a distressed laugh. You scrunched it and walked it to small plastic basket for trash.

When you returned to your seat, you motioned the 'naughty' finger and continued your work.

---

The bell rang at last and you worked your way to your lockers and to your usual spot for recess. when you sat and nibble on what you brought, your friends looked at you and giggled. You looked at both of them and returned them back to your food. "So... YOu and Mr. Hiddleston eh?" Casey began. "OH. MY. GOD." you yelled as they burst into laughter spontaneously. "You guys are embarrassing you know that!?" you continued furiously, but they continued to laugh. Nigel finally stopped and became more serious, "Well, it doesn't help that he seemed to stare you down when got up and pretty much stalked you with his eyes all the way to the bin and then to your chair." At this you blushed a bit but made sure they didn't witness it, "Well Mr.s Sinclair would've done the same for interrupting the silence." Casey gave you a seductive look and smiled "I'm sure that her eyes didn't have the intent to fuck your brains out" Again you yelled "OH MY GOD! you're so sick!".

When the bell rang for the end of recess, your mind came back to Casey's comment, you wondered if it true, and of course, the bohemianish side of your mind preached 'OF COURSE IT WAS!'. You set to your next class. Chemistry. Through out the whole lesson your mind was out the window, Casey pinched your arm to bring you back to Earth and you whipped your gaze to her. She leaned in and whispered teasingly "Not thinking about Mr. Hiddleston are you?" You almost panicked completely but reformed and fluttered your eyes as a joke "Of course, his strong, tense body, bending me over and just giving it to me like a dog!" At these she burst into laughter and you saw tears stream her face. "Right, Both of you stay after school" Mrs. O'Hare called out at you two, you didn't mind as much as the previous time, due to the fact you could spend time with your sickly friend, and oddly enough she said to you under her breath as she lowered her head in happy shame "You're even sicker than Nigel". This made you feel slightly proud.

---

Finally the end of school came and you traveled to your normal English class now turned detention and sat in your spots as if it were an actual class being held. You felt Mr. Hiddleston's stare on you as you sat and snickered when Casey walked by. Throughout the whole detention you both shared glances and snickered, Mr. Hiddleston shushed you numerous time and by the time it was over, he asked both of you to stay back. Well shit.

After he spoke to Casey he allowed her to leave. You were a bit nervous to talk to him since you had no idea what he was going to do this time. He simply did the same thing as he did with Casey, a simplistic lecture and signing of the diary and allowed you to leave. You caught up to Casey as she made her way to the parking lot, but you were suddenly called back to the room. Casey gave you a side wink and you rolled your eyes, but you had butterflies floating all round. He watched you from the balcony outside of the class, you pushed her playfully and motioned her to go on without you. She did so and laughed a bit.

You really didn't want him to try anything today, but you did in a sick way, in addictive way. You hopped up the stairs and he motioned you inside. You stood a moment in silence as he finished writing his notes, but you could tell he was thinking very hard. As he bent over the desk and tapped his pen on the desk, he looked up to you only with his eyes, this made them look as though they weren't even possible to be that blue as they contrasted the red hair. He looked back down and stood up straight. He fidgeted with the pen in front of him and you feel your logical side of your brain keeping very inappropriate thoughts at bay. "Look, I'm very sorry about this morning. I.... I didn't take in consideration of last night and.. I'm just..." He looked up at you for an answer and you stared at the floor in deep thought at what he said. He Did stop when you asked him to, besides for the men who didn't.

"No. No need to apologize... you're... almost TOO considerate. But thank you." You stepped forward and hugged him to reassure him. He was shocked at first but placed his arms around you. Ironically, you thought to yourself, it was you that tried something, and now you understood why you felt like you couldn't let go. You pulled back as you finished breathing him in. and looked at him. He grabbed your chin and pulled you for a kiss. As always he kept his eyes closed, but you widened your own as he forced his tongue in and stroked over top of yours and pinned it possessively. He detached himself and as he did so, his mouth felt so moist and you wanted more but contained yourself. He smiled at you but you turned away quickly, just as you were about to exit you look back at him he still had his eyes on you.

When you exit and turned back around, you almost shrieked at the sigh of Casey leaning against the wall beside the door way. She didn't look at you but clutched your arm and traveled to her car. Quickly.

She was definitely not happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
aargh. finally. okee i hope you enjoyed.