Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Sever.

The car ride was extremely silent, and when you arrived to your house, it was her who entered first, you followed her with your head down. She dropped her bag and keys on the coffee table turned to you and placed her hands on her hips. You walked in slowly, turned your body, only giving her a side view of you crossing your arms and bowed your head in shame and despair. Only once have you ever received this kind of treatment, and it was when you had to lie to her about having the readied notes for grade 10 exams. It made her feel you couldn't trust her, she was only angry because you didn't come to her for help. But this case was different. You didn't know what she was going to say, do, think. So you stood in silence.

She kissed her teeth and wandered her gaze around your house before setting it back on you. You finally built up the courage to break the thick silence "Listen, I... He.... We..." however it didn't make matters better. You shook your head in defeat "Never mind, I have nothing to say..." She dropped her hands and stepped slowly to you, then closed the distance with a hug. "What are you thinkinhg..." she whispered softly as she patted your back, and stroked your head as you leaned it in her shoulder. You breathed out and accepted the motherly comfort, this you never felt before and let the tears stream your face. "I...Don't know.. My brain tells me it's wrong, immoral, just plain wrong, but something urges me more, It's like an addiction and I... I can't save myself..." A moment of silence cut through the words and you both stood there.

"Are those... bandages?" You both severed from each other and looked at the coffee table. You had a worried look on your face as you continued to stare at them and she turned back to you. "Mr. Hiddleston was wearing bandages today." She stated obviously and crossed her arms. You quickly looked at her and she passed you by and proceeded to exit the door, you snatched her arm and spun her around. Now you could tell she was furious. "CASEY WAIT!" She spun around quickly and glared at you "WHY!? SO YOU CAN CONTINUE LIE TO ME?" You pressed your lips and gave a thoughtful look and tried to joke "Well, specifically speaking, I never lied to you. just kept most of the truth." She scoffed and tried to tug free but you held it tight. "Sorry. But if you must know, I'm still a Virgin." She hardened her eyes on you and cocked her head. This became clear that she was interest in what you could conjure this time.

You breathed and looked at her reassuringly and as calmly as possible "When I was walking home from Nigel's place when you guys were sick and gave me that book, I ran into a bit of a.... Trouble." She furrowed her brows and placed her hands on your shoulders. "There was a group of guys... and well..." You felt a lump in your throat gather as you tried to continue. You swallowed it and proceeded your story "Mr. Hiddleston came... and stopped what they were going to do." She raised her eyebrows. "Did he kill anyone?" You laughed and looked into her eyes "No.. he almost did." She scoffed and sat down on the couch. You remained standing. "He's a nice guy Casey--" "He's also a Teacher ____!" She quickly half-yelled back You looked to your hands and fidgeted with them. Again, Silence was frosted over the cold air in the house and it began to rain outside. "How long has this been going on for?"

You tried to look at her but didn't have the courage. You waited until perhaps thunder would crack. It never came, You were about to reply 'Not long' but she quickly intervened "No lies, and tell me how often." She almost demanded.

---

After a straight hour of discussing what you and Mr. Hiddleston got up to after school, last night and before school, You twirled your coffee shamefully, trying to make as little eye contact as possible. You felt completely ashamed of what your friend might think of you now. But all the while, she reassured you and tried to not be as judgmental as anyone else would be. She touched your hand and looked you in the eye, you returned it with plea. "You have to end it ____" You gave her a swift side glance and looked to your feet. You sighed in realization. And nodded softly. She got up and and exited out the door. Before she entered the car she yelled out "End it tomorrow!".

You felt your gut churn, in sadness, but also in fear. You were sad that you might have to hurt him, but you were more fearful as to what he'd do in response. This part of Chemistry you sometimes didn't like, getting a reaction from a simple action of dropping something.

Throughout the whole night, you thought how you'd end it. You tried thinking of a simple 'I'm Done.' evidently, that would seem to cold and bitchy in your own mind. You laid in your bed and stared at the ceiling, you could tell your brain was being overworked so you pulled out a pen and blank paper and began to sway the pen across the page. It formed into nothing really, just swivles and swurves that cut just underneath each other, a lovely design, but it didn't take your mind of the subject of just 'Ending it'.

Within the next hour your eyelids began struggle themselves open, but you accepted the darkness into sleep as light was still seeping in the windows.

---

When you awoke, it was early in the morning again, but this time, when you breathed in, there was no smell of smoke. You crawled out of bed slowly since you had a decent time to spare and readied yourself for school. All the while, you still had your mind stuck on a "Happy ending" for both of you. You sat at the table and twirled your coffee, pondering still on the subject. You let out a long sigh and left for school early.

It was only 7:30 A.M. when you arrived but people had already gathered for their Geography exams. You however proceeded to your locker with a gloom over your head. When you closed your locker door, Mr. Hiddleston stood right beside it and you jumped almost dropping all your books. He snatched your books as you were about to drop them and looked at you and smiled. Now you knew you really couldn't do it. he seemed so happy to see you but you struggled to smile back.

His face became more serious as you looked to your books with a worried look. He placed a hand on the small of your back and leaned closer. "Did... Something happen?" He whispered, his voice was bliss as it poisoned your thoughts. You sighed and looked at him, complete worry on your face. "Casey knows..." He raised his eyebrows in surprise and looked elsewhere so you couldn't see the worry, you supposed he tried to make it seem that he wasn't going to worry, but you already didn't need to worry since you knew Casey wasn't going to tell anyone. And of course he asks "Wha- Did she tell anyone?", you chuckled at his concern and shook your head. "No, but she said I had to..." You paused for a brief moment.

He nodded as he understood and slid his hand from your lower back to your shoulder. "I understand." He walked with you chemistry, roll call was skipped because of exams, and chemistry was pretty much empty. Casey wasn't there, which you felt was your fault, feeling like you drove her away.

You sat through chemistry trying to do your work but was interrupted as Casey walked in and sat next to you. You gave her a concerned look, but she never met your eyes. You returned to you work and sighed. After 15 minutes, you felt her finally look at you "So did you do it?" You struggled to smile and replied a convincing 'yes'. She crooked her smile sadly and proceeded to do her work. You felt the tension lesson as she struggled with her work and you showed her the answers and briefly explained. At last when there was only 10 minutes remaining in the lesson, you began to speak again like friends, and joked, causing the teacher to shush you numerous times.

When the bell rang, you both just wandered around the school for a few hours since you had nothing else going on, no exams, no homework. just relaxing with a friend. Suddenly, Mr. Hiddleston barged out a classroom, you both stopped dead in your tracks. You both stared at him as he returned the surprised gaze. Casey looked at you and you looked at her and she pulled you away immediately. She pretty much jogged you down to the car par. When you looked back for a second, you noticed his shirt was untucked and he was partially sweating. You furrowed your brows.

---

A week had gone by from that incident and you and Casey pretended it never happened, but you both knew it played back in your minds over and over. You wondered why he looked like that when he barged out. There wasn't anyone even in the classroom you now realized. And in this week you didn't return to school because you had no real classes to go back to.

Finally the weekend came, your friends decided you should all go out and get mind off school, but Casey knew that's not what you wanted your mind off and she lead you to some bars Friday night. Nobody bothered asking for I.D. since both of you looked well over 18.

By the next hour, a group of men gathered around Nigel, CAsey and you, laughing, and waiting 'till they have a chance to finally lead you to a room.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the rushed short chapter. going over to a friends house soon... I might bring the my laptop. anyways, I suppose the next chapter should let you knwo.