Status: contains erotic content. or does it?

Teacher. Lover. Maniac.

Ringtone.

Your thoughts weren't there when you tried to come in contact with them, it was all blank, but his thoughts were all vivid to himself. He thought of the first time he did something like this, having you on the desk, your wrists in his hands, this would usually make him shudder but at this moment, made him want you more. He pulled your face to the side and grazed his nose on your cheek as he breathed hot air against your ear. His other hand slid down your abdomen and this made you shiver, he laughed as you did so and could tell your nervous tension was pleasing him. He stopped his hand just above your pubic line but removed it from the area and slid it up to your hips. You breathed in at the sudden change of mind.

He laughed again and felt him smile as he whispered sinisterly into your ear "Oh.. You would like that wouldn't you?" You didn't notice his other hand slide from your face down your arm and tightly vice your wrist and the other hand do the same. He quickly pulled your arms down and pressed his hips against you making you arch your back. If someone were watching from the side, you could imagine both your bodies shaped an almost perfect D. You gasped as he did this and also felt him go hard against you. He now pictured the time you accidentally grasped this part of him and he blinked slowly, even though it hurt, he felt it was bliss to him. He let out a long sigh and whispered in you ear once more as it pressed against his firm chest "Don't worry... It'll come".

Now he had the flashes of when he had you pinned against the board, allowing him to just take you like that, sure it was only lips to lips, but it was very much exciting to him as it was for you, and you even had first hand evidence to that as well. Suddenly he slammed your hands on the Teacher's desk infront of you, leaning over the desk, as his hands were placed on top of yours making sure you stay in this position. As you leaned over the desk, his body was tall enough to lean almost completely over you, and you could feel his hot chest and stomach press against you, but you could also feel his even hotter man flesh press against you. He bucked his hips to make you feel it more and against his position over you and you accidentally let out a quiet moan. He chuckled unexpectedly and leaned his chin on your shoulder to whisper in your ear "I just want to eat you up!" You could hear the wild, greedy tone that proved he was a lustful maniac. No other person in their right mind would do this, you thought to yourself, yet here you are as well, allowing him to do this, and you liked it.

He now thought of the time when he imagined how he would take you, when he sat in the empty class room during the geography and most of the exams, he unbuckled his belt, unbutton and unzipped his dress pants, untucked his dress shirt and grabbed himself as he thought of you. Even though he knew it was supposed to be the end, he couldn't help but think of you when his mind went to dark places, he would motion up then down, fantasizing it was you, and he would do it again. Do it well over an hour until finally, he'd make a mess of himself. That's when he attempted to fix himself and look presentable to wash his hands and face from the filth of his mind and sweat he managed to trickle from the physical touch. That's when you saw him last before this encounter. Throughout a whole week, it felt like he was saving himself, all of this aggressive, wild, greedy behavior just for you. Just to hear those sounds come out of your mouth. And he was getting what he wanted.

He rubbed his head against your back as he tried to relax himself and sighed. At this, you finally gathered the courage and spoke "Mr. Hiddleston.. This is... Wrong." Even your own words didn't convince you that you didn't want to do this. He quickly snapped back "Aren't we ALL?". After a brief moment of panting by the both of you from your bodies rubbing against each other, he sailed his hands from your arms to your waist and grabbed it lightly. He pressed down and you followed as ordered and he stroked his hips up, Letting out a long sigh, you could feel content strike across his face and your knees became weak as he repeated the motion. You almost fell but he caught you and flipped you over with one swift movement and forwarded in between your legs, pressed his chest against your chest and slammed his lips unto yours and repeated his stroking pattern. You didn't disconnect lips but rather shift them across each other as Tom forced his tongue in and out and in again.

Sub-consciously, your hands gripped and pulled at Tom's shirt to bring him closer since you were laid on the desk and he still standing over top of you. The grip changed to finding his buttons and begin to undo them, He pulled back to aid the gesture but you pulled him back in for more lip and tongue contact with his tie and back of neck. You could feel his smile swerve across his lips as they continued to make contact. Neither of you seemed to have any control over the situation but both of you knew you weren't going to stop anyhow. When you finally unbuttoned his shirt enough, you slid your hands over top of his chest, feeling how hot and defined it was and then slid them behind his neck to pull and deepen the kiss. At this action, you gained a reaction of his thrusts become more violent. Although you both still had clothes on, and it would be dry humping, You both could already feel each other without the obstructions. He grabbed your leg vigorously and pulled it along wit his thrusts, this made it clear that you both needed a proper room before it went further.

Now in between kisses, you began to pant and feel each others breath against your already scorching skin. He pulled back a bit to gaze lustfully into your eyes "I.... I love you ____" This took you by complete surprise and you didn't know how to respond so you stared bewildered by the sudden confession in the silence of you two panting. When suddenly your ring tone began 'Shake-Shake-Shake Senora! Shake it all the time...' You both looked to each other and jumped up. You almost ran to your bag to find your phone. You realized it seemed pretty distant as the ring tone seemed to go quieter when you distanced from Tom. You turned around to see him with his hands in his pockets awkwardly.

He looked up to you almost shamefully and you walked slowly towards him. "Where's my phone?" You asked cautiously he wiped his mouth and revealed that your phone was in his pocket, you furrowed your brow and tried to snatch it but he was already ahead of you as he pulled it back but leaned in a bit closer to your face. "Tom... I need my phone." You said as serious as possible. "Come and get it" He winked at you but you kept a serious face. "You're a Maniac!" He gave you an evil grin and this made you even more angry. "Mr. Hiddleston! I need my phone back" He looked at your phone as if he was a scientist examining a specimen "I don't think you NEED it." He said with a bit of humor. You shook your head and almost gave up, then realized you could easily seduce him since he was already in that kind of mood.

You walked to him slowly, and he smiled and kept his eyes on you. You approached him and just as you were nose to nose, you stroked your hand inside his shirt on his chest and this made him smile even wider and laugh a bit, sticking his tongue out slightly. "So what do I have to do to get it back?" He looked up and pondered jokingly, with the phone still raised in his hand "Oh... well... First you'll have to come over to my place, then you'd have to wake-up to breakfast in bed after a long night of restless sleep, due to me..." He trailed off as you closed the distanced between your bodies and lips, yours now just barely touched yours and he looked to them as well. You could feel his heavy breath over top of your sensitive lips and smiled slightly. You placed a hand on his hip and slid to his V line. He raised his eyebrows and dropped his hand in defeat "Or you could just do that" You snatched the phone and spun around fast to check who rang.

You grimaced as it was only your mother, these calls were expendable as she never picked up your phone calls and you the same. "Is something the matter?" He manage to laugh as he observed that you now had your shoulders slumped. You laughed and turned "No, everything is alright. I'll see you later." You smiled and gathered your things to leave. He grabbed your wrist softly, as he did a lot before you were about to exit the classroom. "Do you need a lift?" He asked You thought carefully and finally accepted.

---

The drive was short but you didn't mind as neither of you said a thing, but you could feel the smiles on your faces. When you exit you leaned in the car and thanked him "Thank you Mr. Hiddl- I mean.." He raised his hand to stop you "Mr. Hiddleston's fine. It turns me on when you say it." You rolled your eyes and he winked at you. You closed the door and proceeded to enter your house. You placed the keys on the coffee table and traveled to your room to undress and enter the shower. But as you were undressing, you checked your pockets and felt a small piece of paper, you removed it and opened it and it revealed an address and a winking face with 'Mr. Hiddleston' underneath it. You smiled to yourself and threw it on your bed like it was a past joke.

After your shower, you called Casey, you could tell she was gradually feeling better as her voice didn't sound as hoarse as it would be from all the alcohol consumed. You confessed that you went to see him again and she stayed quite silent on the other end when you did. You wanted to fix the bond between you, and you supposed this would be a good idea, since you were telling her your deepest, darkest secret of having a... THING for a teacher. All she simply said in response was "I'm coming over" and hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
finally right? I made another chapter, as opposed to two a day, I did 1 in two days. anyways I hope you like it and enjoy reading. Thank yo uto my subscribers, Y'all are what keeps me going.