She Had the World

Best Friends

Marcii
Why do we go to school? It is pointless, school is full of haters who beat me up because I am different. Well, one day I will show them, but today I am going to be late for the first day of school.
I roll over and look at my Nightmare Before Christmas clock 7:00 and man, I have thirty minutes until I have to get to class. I push my pink comforter off of my body. I walk to my messy closet (I don't believe in cleaning). I grab an old 1970's Lynard Skynard band tee (my father's a hippie), majorly holey jeans, rainbow socks (yay), and my worn out Chuck Taylors (that once belonged to my mother). I throw them on and head over to my vanity. I look at my hair: it looks like it is alive (hide a hair monster haha) I brush it, which only makes it worse(oh well), put in a skeleton clip though the part and decide my hair is fab-u-lous and move on to my face. I am super pale and look like I should live in the late 1800s. Girls never got freckles; I put on my black mascara and line my eyes heavily with black eye liner. I stand up and survey myself (I look amazing, look out world, Marcii Tyler has arrived). I take a final look at the clock-7:15; good I have fifteen minutes to get to Brendon's house. I grab my black messenger bag and head down stairs to get a to go breakfast possibly a bagel (yum).

Brendon
I wake to the sound of Sum41's “Fat Lip”. I smack the alarm and look at the clock 6:05. One hour and twenty minutes until Marcii bursts though my front door to demand I drive her to school. Oh, classic Marcii got to love her though. I smile at the thought of her. I get up and start with my hair. I ruffle it to look like I just woke up (girls love it, guys well to them I am just some stupid gay guy they stuff in a locker) I put on a tight green tee, dark blue very tight jeans (Marcii's), green chucks, and end in putting on a little eye liner. “man am I sexy,” I say to myself kissing the mirror. My parents hate how I dress because we are Mormon.
I grab my book bag and head down to the kitchen to get some frosted flakes-they aren't just good they are great! I go into the living room and watch Nickelodeon(you are never too old for cartoons) I watch SpongeBob until Marcii arrives.
At exactly 7:20 she arrives at my house, bursts into my house (to my mothers horror) and stands right in front of Patrick.
“Could you at least not stand in front of the TV Marce?” I say trying to see though her big hair (another great thing about her, she has GIANT hair).
“Sorry, but I can not be late to school, so hurry up,” she says walking away from the TV and out the door to my red 1996 mustang and hopping in.
I follow her and get into my car; she smiles at me which lets me know she is happy we are friends. She has done this since we first met in first grade. I remember that day: she climbed on top of the swing set the first day because she said the leprechauns were after her pot of gold. I told her to get down so I climbed up there to only to get in trouble as did she. We spent the rest of recess on the wall and became best friends.
We arrived at Palo Verde High School at exactly 7:30, Marcii jumped out of the car before I even stopped and ran to the school so she could get to homeroom before old Mr. Cready got there. I got out of my car and headed to my homeroom with Mrs. Keller the nicest teacher ever.
I got to class and fell asleep after she took attendance we had a thirty minute homeroom even though it was the first day of school. I dreamt of Marcii and me making out in my bed, stark naked caressing each other. I kissed her every curve and she moaned. I woke to the sound of the bell and smiled. She could never know my dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you like it!!! There is going to be ALOT of chapters!!! yay