She Had the World

Birthday

April 10th
Marcii
When you feel crappy do you listen to sad songs or happy songs? I listen to songs that have a happy tune but the point of the song is to be sad. The Hush Sound's "Wine Red" has a fast moving beat, but the video is about a man who lost his wife along time ago. I love that song, but the reason I am listening to it today is not just for happiness it is for anger too. Boys suck; most of them just want us girls for our bodies, and I am not just some dirty napkin that you use once to blow your nose then throw in the trash. Frank only wanted me because he thought all American girls were easy, but he had another thing coming. I dumped his British ass like my mom when she throws the trash out. He is now dating Stacy Overmeyer, the Palo Verde school slut. They are probably fucking right this very minute as I dance to the sound of the Hush Sound.
Oh my God, I forgot to say that Brendon and I are on speaking terms again. I am so happy he isn't trying to tell me who and who not to date. He acts like he is my husband, but we are just friends (not to my liking!). In two days is Brendon's eighteenth birthday party and I am in charge of EVERYTHING. It is so not fair that he will be eighteen when I will still be lousy seventeen.
My phone rings in the middle of the chorus; I rush over thinking it is Brendon, and no it is Spencer-darn! (I like Spencer, I just wanted it to be Brendon, you know)
"Hey, Spence!" I say cheerfully.
"Hi, Marce um…Ryan wanted me to call you and see if you wanted to hang out and talk about Brendon's party before he gets here."
"Why couldn't Ryan call me?"
"You know why," he laughed.
"Yeah, I know and tell Ryan I will be there."
I hear Spencer tell Ryan and hear the latter yell "YAY!!!" Oh, Ryan so cute. I head to Ryan's house.

Brendon
Thank the lord that Marcii broke up with the pompous European ass. I prayed to the gods to make them break up, and my wish came true.
My birthday is in two days and Marce is planning it. I want her to jump out of a giant cake in only lingerie, but sadly, she will never do that!
I am going to Ryan's to spend the night until my party; Spencer and Brent are staying also.
I head out the door and to my car. When I arrive at Ryan's house, I see Marcii's car. I rush in Ryan's garage to see Marcii perched on the couch talking to the guys. She looks so hot; her hair is more giant than usual which means she has been dancing.
"Hey Marce, I didn't know you were going to be here."
"Yeah, well Spencer called me for matters I can not speak about unless I want to get my head hacked off," she smiled her sexy smile.
"Oh, well are you staying any longer?"
"Um…no sorry Bren, um…I will see you Sunday, bye." She stands up and hugs me, then leaves. Ryan runs after her to give her a hug.
Marcii
Gosh, Ryan is so funny and cute!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it more to come!!