Status: complete

Rescue Me

i love the way

"What are we having for dinner?" Jack asked from his spot in front of the open fridge.

He wasn't sure what they could make out of cheese and lettuce and some mayonnaise that maybe should have been thrown out three weeks ago; staying at Josh and Max's apartment whilst they were on holiday hadn't been the greatest plan in the world because the pair of them were complete slobs.

But, Jack and Alex both lived with their parents still, and they wanted some space to themselves for a little while. After dating for two weeks and not getting the chance to be all over each other all the time, they had been a teensy bit antsy. So they made up some bullshit about guy-time, that they were staying over for gaming marathons and nights out but they promised they'd study, and that's how Jack and Alex had ended up sleeping in the most unkempt apartment for the last four days. They didn't even get to spend the first day together because Alex was so grossed out and insisted they clean the entire place. It was spick and span, and Jack had to sacrifice what could have been an entire night of nudity and orgasms to pick crumbs out of the saggy grey sofa and scrub the bathroom 'til it sparkled, so Josh and Max had better fucking appreciate it. Jack decided that if the next time he came over here, the place was dirty, he'd have to cut some balls off to make it even. Maybe one each. That sounded fair.

"I know what I'm having for dinner," Alex called back as he got up off the couch, padding into the kitchen and leaning in the doorway. Jack looked up from checking the cheese for mold and raised an eyebrow in question. Alex's answer was cocky and simple, said with a smirk. "Dick."

Jack grinned at him and started laughing. The three days they had spent together in the fresh citrus-smelling apartment, thanks to the twenty bazillion air-fresheners Alex had bought -- yet forgot to stock the fridge -- were spent mostly naked and on top of one another. The sex talk had been going through the roof. Even the simplest request prompted something inappropriate.

"Going for a shower!"

"I might join you in there, lube up."

"I dropped my pen, hang on."

"Bend over to get it and I'll fuck you."

"My throat hurts, do you think I'm getting a cold?"

"Was probably just me throat-fuckin' ya, sorry."


Jack rolled his eyes and walked over to his boyfriend, pecking his lips. "As tempting as that sounds, I'm actually hungry, and I think you are too -- not just for cock, before you say it."

"I could make macaroni cheese?" Alex suggested, taking the packet from Jack's hands and reaching in for the block, making a face and dropping it back in with a small cry.

"What?!"

"The fuzzy stuff, I touched the fuzzy stuff! There's something green growing on it, Jack!"

Jack peered into the packet cautiously, as if the dreaded cheese might jump up and bite his face off. He glanced back up to Alex, nose wrinkled in disgust.

"Wanna go out for dinner?"

/////

They stumbled back through the door at ten that night, having met up with some of the guys after their meal of Chinese food for drinks. Classy drinks though, sitting around a table with wine, talking. Everyone was glad to see Alex up and about again. Plus, they were all coughing up bet money for how long it had taken for Jack and Alex to officially get together.

After three glasses of red each, the pair were a little bit tipsy and way eager, pushing jackets off and clumsily undoing belts as they giggled against each other's mouths.

"Gotta... gotta get to the bedroom," Alex panted, pushing Jack's shirt up until the black-haired boy yanked it over his head and threw it away onto the nice vacuumed floor, courtesy of Alex.

"Uh-uh," Jack shook his head, tongue thrusting into his boyfriend's mouth. "Need you here, just hurry."

Blindly, they stumbled around, managing to click on some lights. Shoes were kicked halfway across the apartment and something definitely got knocked over. Alex was about to check when Jack undid his pants and pressed his boner to the brunette's thigh, white boxers tented. Priorities.

Tripping out of their jeans, Jack knocked them both to the floor when he staggered forward, but that was okay. They were aiming for it anyway. Alex only got to unbutton his flannel shirt, forgetting about it once Jack had kicked free of his underwear and pushed Alex's red briefs to his knees.

They kissed lazily, saliva getting smeared on their chins, tongues missing target and licking over teeth. Alex moaned, raising his hips until he felt his cock touch Jack's. The younger male grunted at the feeling, reaching down to hold his in place, and Alex did the same, both rubbing the heads together until they grew crimson and a little swollen. Alex's head tipped back against the carpet, and Jack's arms were shaking, but he didn't stop. They wrapped their arms around each other and kept kissing, heavier, needier, both groaning into it. They rolled onto their sides, legs getting tangled in the rush to rut their hips together.

It was Alex who took initiative when they kept missing target and rubbing into a hip bone or pubic hair, neither of which felt particularly nice against the head of a penis.

He gripped both his and Jack's cocks in one hand, his free one clutched around the back of Jack's neck to hold him there for kisses. But they both stopped to look down between their bodies at what was happening, Alex's beautiful fingers wrapped around them both tightly, stroking. He got the hang of it and went a little faster, jerking them off properly. Jack let out a broken whine; it felt good to have it done so in sync. Alex went at a steady pace, not too fast, but not relaxed and slow either -- just the right speed to last another five minutes, kissing messily and completely without breath, little smiles and half-moaned quiet laughter when a practiced thumb rolled firmly over the heads, pressing into the slits.

Jack cried out when he came, spilling again and again over Alex's fingers, onto their stomachs, onto Alex's shirt still lying open on his body, over the tip of Alex's cock. It set the other boy off. Alex growled when he came. His own load shot up to their chests, and Jack groaned, rubbing his body against Alex's.

It took twenty minutes of heavy breathing for them to gather their energy and make it to the bedroom. Skin was dabbed clean on dirty clothes to be washed in the morning and lips were kissed until they felt raw, falling into bed and falling into sleep.

Peaceful, peaceful sleep that Alex was so grateful for.

Jack had made it so.

They shared loving kisses over breakfast, silent thank-yous for the night before and all the nights to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love this chapter so much.

Chapter title to Navigate Me by Cute Is What We Aim For.