Status: Thanks for reading please comment.

Loki and Aurum

The sad truth of Aurum's brother

It was the day after the announcement of Aurum's marriage to Loki. Loki and Thor had stayed the night in seperate rooms down the hall. It was about seven in the morning when Aurum heard footsteps down the hall she got up from bed to see who was there.
{Aurum's PROV}
I got up from bed hearing footsteps and whent to go check who was there but when I opened the door I didn't see anyone. Maybe I was just imagining it. Then a blue snake slithered down the hall. I screamed, shut the door and locked it. There was knocking on my door but I heard no footsteps. Who is it I said. No awnser. I opened the door, it was Loki. Where did you come from? "I awoke and I had nothing better to do and I was going to see if anyone was awake." Where is it? "where is what." That blue snake didn't you see it. "Yes I saw it it's mine I use it to see and hear things in other rooms. So far I can only make two but soon i can build up my strength and make three." You're a sorcerer? "Isn't it obvious. I can control magic. But came hear becuase you screamed. Why?" I screamed becuase it's not ever day I hear footstep early in the morning then get up to see nobody there and then see a blue snake slither down the hallway. "You haven't seen magic before." No the only magic I've seen is the fountain outside and it doesn't involve snakes. "Someone is comming down the hall." How do you know? "My snakes." Then we heard a scream. Arista came running down the hall. "You too, hasn't anyone hear seen magic before." Arista shook her head no. It's just magic snakes Arista. "In Algentine magic is not use commonly nor are there many sorcerers. I am sorry for my interruption and screaming my majesties." It's guite alright I bet you heard me screaming, there nothing to be ashamed of or sorry for. "Now that people are awake would you mind telling me where the library is." Loki said. "Yes your majesty it's down the this hall fith door to the right. Lets get ready for the morning Aurum." We went back in my room to get dressed, I wore a green laced dress with short sleeves and black buttons on the front. Arista is there a reason why I'm wearing these colors? "Yes it's to show that you are Loki's." but what if I don't want to be his. "Why would you say that." Promise you won't tell him. "Yes, you know you can trust me." He scares me, he controls blue snakes, he freaked me out this morning. "What did he do?" He was walking down the hallway early this morning then I went to go see and nobody was there then I saw a snake so I screamed then he knocked on my door and didn't answer who was there. I opened the door and he started to talk about those blue monsters. "It'll be okay. Why don't you go to the library and see if he needs help finding anything.
{Loki's PROV}
I woke up early as I usually do. I summoned my snakes and sent them to check to see if anyone was awake. I got up and dressed in some clothes that left on the edge of my bed green as usual. After I was ready to go I walked down the hall. So far nobody had awaken. I took a left then I heard a scream and a door slam shut. My snake told me some one had come out so I transported myself in front of the door and knocked. "Who is it" I didn't awnser. Aurum opened the door looked completely freaked out. Which I didn't understand at all this was completely normal to me but apearently it wasn't to her. I explained to her about the snakes and magic. She told me that there was almost no magic on Algentine. I was shocked, no magic was unhear of on Asgard. Then my snakes informed me another person was awake them, we heard a scream then a servant came running down the hall way. Her name was Arista. She told me where the library was and once I walked in it felt like home. I loved it they had the whole room covered with shelves of books. I started to have books fly to me, I was looking for books about magic when I stopped them in midair to hear what was going on in Aurum's room when I heard Aurum say that she was scared of me. I was confused about why she thought I was scary, so I decided to stop with magic for now and do things normal when she is around. I put the books away then got out other books about Algentine by hand. Turns out that there was a reason magic was uncommon, a prince had been killed by it right before he was to ascend to the throne. It happened only a couple years ago, know wonder she had been so startled. Aurum came into the room she was wearing a green dress, I wonder if she is to where my colors for the rest of her life or just while I am around. "Do you need any help?" Yes that would be great. She glanced at my book and them looked at me as if she guilty and she was trying to hide something. I read her mind "I wonder If he found out about my brother. Hopefully no but I know if he reads that book he will know I have to get it back." She thought. "Do you want to read this book it's about magic." I could hear the struggle in her voice as she said magic. I already read it you have nothing to hide from me I said. Aurum started to cry, I ran to her side and told her, It's ok Aurum you are fine and I'm not going to hurt you like your brother was. Magic is not always evil, if you want I'll show you the good of magic too. She shook her head yes. I wiped her face and told her to come with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading please leave a comment.