Status: Thanks for reading please comment.

Loki and Aurum

My brother Samuel

{Aurum's POV}
I haven't talked about my brother in years. I wasn't prepared to tell anyone about Samuel. I never saw him die but I saw him after in a coffin. I was told that he was murdered by a sorcerer. He had been shot in the heart with a magic poisoned sword. The sorcerer has still not been found or identified. All magic was stopped fearing they would be convicted of the crime. Most were afraid that the royal family will be targeted next. Loki took my hand and led me outside, he told me to stay be this tree. He started to make copies of himself and then all three said "guess which one is real" they ran around then got back in a line . Loki on the right was see through and was starting to fade. I choose Loki on the left. "Correct now here's your prize" Loki made a beautiful flower in the palm of his hand. "It's from Asgard." After this I was no longer afraid of magic or Loki. "Thank you Loki" "your welcome" Kaira walked down the garden to meet us. "Good morning, did you hear people screaming too" "I did it was Aurum and Arista they saw my snake." Said Loki. "You have a snake as a pet." "No as magical spies." Loki summoned a blue snake. Kaira stepped back. "Get that away from me. I am deeply afraid of snakes." "Sorry." Loki said. The snake disappeared. "Thor is probably sleeping, he sleeps through everything. "I doubt he slept though screaming" he did. "I'll go wake him up." Loki walked back inside. "So why did you guys come out here?" He found out about Samuel. "How?" He was reading a book about Algentine. There was section on prince Samuel, he read the book before I got in the library. Well now he knows why magic is so uncommon.
{Loki's POV}
I wanted to make Aurum feel better so I decided to play a game usually play with Thor, find the real Loki. After using my snakes and having books fly I was a little worn out. I created two of my myself, one of them was fading. I hope she didn't notice. The picked the me to the left. She was right, I was glad that she should spot the difference between me and a copy of me. I decided that since this place was full of exotic wildlife she would like flowers so I made a Asgardain flower that I thought was special. My brother's betrothed walked down to the garden, she was wearing Thor's colours. She was wondering why she heard screaming. Aurum told her about the snakes and me waking up. "You keep snakes as pets?" No as magical spies. I summoned a snake to show her but it seems nobody was ok with magic. Thor was still asleep so I went to wake him up. I walked to his chambers and opened his door. I walked near him then I shook him. No response. Wake up Thor. His eyes open. "Good morning brother. When do we eat." I don't know get dressed and we can ask. Thor got dressed and we returned to the garden. "Good morning, did you sleep well Thor ." Said Kaira. "Yes indeed. Do you know when breakfast is." "Yes it starts in five minutes. Why don't we walk to the dining hall." We walked down to the dining hall, it was huge enough to fit everyone in the castle. Kaira sat next to some lady I've never seen before, Thor sat next to her. Aurum sat next to Arista and I sat next to her. "In honor of our guests we invite all of the staff to sit and eat with us. We ate breakfast, I had typical Asgardian food then there was some other food that I tried. Aurum and kaira had it on their plate too. It was delicious. "I didn't know you have these on Asgard. Bungle berries are very hard to grow in the other realms." Aurum said. No we don't have these but I thought that I might as well try them while I'm here. "Thor why don't you try some there're really good." Kaira said. Thor tried some and found that they were good, breakfast had ended. We started to walk down a familiar hall way, it was the one leading to Aurum's room. Thor went in Kaira's room which was across from Aurum's. We entered Aurum's room, it was way larger than I expected. It like the library had shelves of books. Aurum what do know about your brother. "All I know is that a sorcerer killed him by using a magic sword. The sorcerer was never found. He was a kind person and always stood up for me. He was suppose to be a king but someone didn't want him to. I miss him so much." I promise that I will protect you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. I would love comments.