Status: I will try to update as often as possible, it will be updated at least weekly.

The Masked Feelings

Chapter 1: Moving On

A year later after Cristiano had left Bella and I were beginning to get by. I had now moved on from his betrayal, and was in a happy relationship. Bella still missed her dad, who could blame her? Every child needs their dad to be there and love them. I did. When I was a child I needed my dad, and he abandoned me. I knew what Bella was going through, but her actions puzzled me. I broke down and allowed for myself to be vulnerable because I wasn't strong enough to hold it all in. However Bella bottles it all up and tries to be strong. Harry (my boyfriend) is an excellent father figure to her, and tries to fill the whole in her heart, but no matter how much of a father figure he is to her, he will never be her dad.

I smiled and hugged Bella as she came jumping down the stairs landing with a heavy thud. "You ready to go to Harry's house?" I asked Bella, putting on a pair of sunglasses over her eyes. It was warm under the summer Spanish sun, and the press still hovered over us like an eagle in prey. The questions of Cristiano's disappearance was still buzzing in the air, and no matter how hard I tried to forget what he did to me; to us; I just couldn't. No-one knew where he was, and that was a good thing for me because if I did know then he would not be alive.
"Yes mummy." Bella replied excitedly. She loved being in Harry's company. When she first met him she was very timid, however over the moths she has grown to accept him and be herself around him. I guess that at first she was worried that he'd turn out like Cristiano and abandon us.
"Ok then sweet heart, lets go!" I exclaimed, holding her hand and leading her out of the door and towards the house. Once I'd buckled her up in her seat belt I got into the drivers seat and reversed out of the drive. The radio was on, and 'who knew' by Pink flowed out of the speakers, as I sang along.

Once we'd reached Harry's house I took Bella out of the car and walked towards Harry's house. I knocked on the door twice and he soon answered. "Hey!" He greeted, pecking me on the cheek and bending down to give Bella a hug. Harry really liked Bella, and tried to see her as often as possible which I found incredibly adorable. Bella and I both stood in the door waiting for Harry to grab his keys before we turned and headed in the direction of his car. We had decided to go park earlier, as it was such lovely weather. I smiled at harry as we got in the car, his blonde hair flicked over his face with his green eyes concentrated on the road. I turned around to check on Bella, who had her green chirpy eyes gazing into mine, her long brown fringe ending at the bottom of her eyebrows, with her hair flowing down to her shoulders. I grinned at her, she was beautiful, and had features that resembled Cristiano's. You didn't even have to know her name to know that she was Cristiano's child.

As Harry parked the car, we all got out (Harry helping Bella out of her chair) and started walking towards the park. As soon as Bella's, eyes had laid on the swings she sprinted in the direction of them, leave Harry and I to rush after her. She hopped on the swing, waiting for us to reach her so that we could push her. By the time that we had reached her, she had her eyes narrowed and arms folded. Of course, like Cristiano, she was very impatient! I laughed at her under my breath and moved behind her so that I could push her. I could see some flashes of camera's but chose to ignore them, and not allow them to ruin my day.

Once Bella had finished playing at the park we were all quite peckish and decided to have some Ice cream. I felt Cristiano's presence in the cafe as I remembered all the times that we had been to this cafe. The times that we'd shared Ice cream together, eaten as a family together, the times that he'd lied about loving me. I chose honeycomb Ice cream, Harry chose bubble gum and Bella chose strawberry. We took the Ice cream to go and strolled along the beach that was only a five minutes walk away. When we reached the beach I was stunned by the beauty of the beach at sunset. The waves trickling back and forth, reflecting the peachy sunset. I took a photo of Bella, Harry and I with the beach in the background. I smiled at the picture and uploaded it to twitter and Instagram.
'Lovely day out with Harry and Grace :* #lovingthebeach #myfavouritepeoplever'

When we reached had finished our walk it was 8 o'clock and neither Harry nor I wanted to cook so opted to go out for a meal. We decided to go to the new Italian restaurant to try out their food. There were a few stares at us as we sat down, as they realized who I and Bella were, Cristiano's Ex-family. I smiled at them sheepishly, before looking down at my menu. The waitress came a few minutes later ready to take out orders. "I think that I'm going to have the lasagne." I ordered, placing my menu down on the wooden table.
"I want the children's pizza, please." Bella commented.
"I think that I'll have the spinach and ricotta cannelloni." Harry said. The waitress gave us all a smile and left us alone.
I smiled at Harry and Bella when a familiar voice asked, "Tasha?"
I smiled and turned around to face the figure standing before me. "Sara!" I greeted, standing up to hug her. I hadn't really seen Sara or Pilar much since Cristiano left, they reminded me of him too much. They knew that I wasn't really dealing with my feelings for Cristiano, and that that was why I had been pushing them away, however we'd meet up once or twice a month to catch up. I saw Iker advancing us, on the phone, trying to whisper to someone however in a bitter tone. I furrowed my brows, Iker was never angry, almost never.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Tasha is in a relationship with Harry, but has she really moved on from Cristiano? And why was Iker so mad at whomever he was on the phone to?

Harry: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-p9LxDfUupmg/US-EhQlcFTI/AAAAAAAADM4/REJbAtvOq84/s1600/chord+overstreet+%25284%2529.jpg